Friday, March 26, 2021

MaryLu's Musings, Passover, and News Links

  Greetings Saints!  
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that this weekend, Passover begins. Nisan 14th, which I believe starts Saturday evening and goes through Sunday evening is the first day of Passover and the day our Lord Jesus was crucified as our sacrificial lamb.

It is also the day that the Israelites marched out of Egypt (a type of the world) carrying the riches of the Egyptians, finally freed from their slavery!  

Three days later, our Lord Jesus rose from the dead, conquering sin and death for all who follow Him and love Him. 

Three days later, God parted the Red Sea and led the Israelites across to safety without even getting wet!

All that to say that the week of Passover holds great promise to be a great time for the Rapture. Can I get an Amen! LOL  

Do I think we will be gone this week? I have no idea. But I do know that from this weekend through the end of May (and possibly June) we are in a very high watch time. So, stay close to Jesus. Spend more time with Him and in His Word and pray for the Lost! (I hear a revival has broken out in Texas, so pray for that to continue!)  Jesus told us to pray for workers for the harvest. Ask Him to use you in whatever capacity He desires. 

In all honesty, I cannot imagine the Bride being here another year. Next year, this time, many many people will be dying from the VAX.  Christians will probably be persecuted much more than we are now, especially if they pass the Equality Act. Our country will be overun with illegals, and criminals will roam the streets. Freedom of speech will be gone, guns confiscated, and property seized, if things continue down the path they are on. America will most likely be in a civil war or a world war or both. Since they plan on implemented the Great Reset this year, I imagine the economy will crash and people will go to a straight digital currency. We will all have to have a Covid passport to go anywhere and buy anything. Oh, and don't be surprised if they don't reveal the existence of UFOs by next year. They are saying they will do it this year. Of course we know these are Nephilim and demons.
Also, we will probably experience a major earthquake, tsunami, or volcanic eruption. I'm guessing that these things will happen based on the current rate things are moving.  Of course I could be wrong.  But I keep going back to Psalm 124, which mirrors Revelation 12 and is linked to 2024, the midpoint of the Tribulation. 

God has His appointed time. And it will be perfect. I know, if you're like me, you're pretty weary about now. But there is a reward for those who endure to the end. 

in Luke 21:36 Jesus said
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.

Notice He wasn't talking to unbelievers here because unbelievers wouldn't be watching for Him or praying. Therefore we must assume that some believers will not be counted worthy to escape, but be left behind. How are you counted worthy? Not by works, but by a close relationship with Jesus, an obedient and loving relationship. 

Here's some news from this week I found informative

 Video from woman in Israel about what's going on over there with vaccines 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Have a Blessed and Wonderful Passover! Hope to see you in the clouds! I'll be the one clinging to Jesus's robe, sobbing with joy!
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog and this recognition of Passover today as it is a most important appointed time! Last year, I felt Holy Spirit telling me to never celebrate Easter, but Passover instead and find it difficult to tell family and friends. It was, therefore, very comforting to find another Christian who recognizes the great meaning in Jesus, the final sacrificial lamb slain for all who believe. I especially appreciate the web sites to get caught up on current events now becoming very difficult to find. God bless you sister. Stay strong in the Lord. Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan. Welcome! I learned long ago that Easter is a pagan holiday and the worship of the goddess of fertility. It has nothing to do with Jesus. We stopped celebrating it immediately and instead celebrate Jesus's resurrection! God called me long ago to watch for our Lord's return.. so yes, I do my best to point to things that show we are in the end times. He is coming soon! God Bless you and yours!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your blog and this recognition of Passover today as it is a most important appointed time! Last year, I felt Holy Spirit telling me to never celebrate Easter, but Passover instead and find it difficult to tell family and friends. It was, therefore, very comforting to find another Christian who recognizes the great meaning in Jesus, the final sacrificial lamb slain for all who believe. I especially appreciate the web sites to get caught up on current events now becoming very difficult to find. God bless you sister. Stay strong in the Lord. Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,
    For some reason I haven't been getting your newsletters. I have to come on to your website and I have not been on in awhile.
    Glad to see you are still doing your blogs. 😊
    Yes! Jesus could not come soon enough. Interesting though, this past week there has been more talk (on social media) about UFO's and aliens. Now I do not believe in aliens. But when Christ does come back for us, His Bride, there will be those who think we have been snatched by aliens. I wrote a note and put it in my Bible and now thinking about it I need to write another note and put it in another place. I wrote the note because I did not want loved ones or anyone else to think I was snatched by aliens but by Jesus Christ! That this was no 'alien' invasion but the Rapture. So I think we are very close and I'm excited! But also praying fervently for my lost family members!
    Thank you for all you do sister! And God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara! So sorry, but I haven't been sending out newsletters lately. Honestly, I'm just taking a break from doing extra things that are pulling me away from my time with the Lord. I also quit Facebook and Twitter. It's been really nice! :-) But my blog is a ministry and I want to keep that up with words from the Lord, Scriptures and news.
      Yes! It's amazing to hear all the talk of UFO disclosures. We are so close. I have left extensive letters for my lost family members.. including info on the UFOs and aliens. If the Lord leads, write some more letters to them to explain what's happening in the world and how much Jesus loves them!
      If you want to stay in touch, sign up to receive my blog in your email. (form on the right column) that way you'll get it in your inbox. Blessings and Hugs!! Stay strong and safe

      Delete
  4. Thank you will do. I got off FB and Twitter last year. I don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always seeing the same things you are Sister. I was thinking in that covid package where they hid the future six month disclosure that Trump is supposed to share would be June, if they allow it out in six months. Maybe we are gone and that's why June, him or them explaining what happened to us?? I sure pray so, cause I am ready to GO HOME and be with JESUS and my loved ones there. The censoring on the VAX just shows how sinister it is. Every time I try to share on FB they censor it! Hard to get anything out. They threatened to put me in FB jail for a whole MONTH for posting Hitler and the fact they were burning the TRUTH in the books. It seems where ever there is REAL TRUTH IN CHRIST, that's where the devil is working the hardest to snuff it all out. Of course he's coming after the Bibles now, cause that TRUTH exposes him clear to the end of Revelations! I'm getting in the Ark, cause it's about ready to start raining... Thank you for your great posts. With the love of Jesus a Sis forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very ready too sis! I'm not liking what I see coming at all. I left FB cause they kept putting me in jail too! LOL. I'm on the Ark with you, feeding the animals and ready for the rain to start. love and hugs!

      Delete