Friday, April 2, 2021

MaryLu's Musings and Important News links!

 
Greetings Saints! 
I've started writing my next book, When Angels Battle, and in one of the first scenes the police are asking a group of people for their Vax Pass.  Then I read a few days later in the news that New York City is already instituting such a thing AND then later in the week, I discovered that the Biden administration is also considering a Covid pass. As I reported last week, we are already seeing Israel do this to their citizens and we knew it could come here. 
 
The general sense I get from what I'm learning is that it won't be long before all of us will be required to have the vaccine to go into any public place, including stores and airports, sports arenas, malls, etc. Of course this is just all preconditioning people to later receive the Mark of the Beast at the midpoint of the Tribulation. The problem is that people who are vaccinated are not immune from the variants of Covid that are now rising and when they get sick, they will most likely blame those of us with God given sense who didn't take the vaccine. In one article below, it actually states that the vaccinated will be a huge danger to those of us who aren't vaccinated and not the other way around. But beware, it is my opinion they will most likely release a far more deadly virus such as Ebola in the near future. Family members will begin to turn on other family members who aren't vaccinated. I have experienced this first hand. My adult son has forbidden me to see my two grandsons (ages 3 and 6) unless I get a vaccine.
 
As Christian church attendance keeps declining, people who believe in UFOs and aliens is rising.  How easy it will be for the majority of people to believe we were put here by a superior race of aliens when they show up and tell us that? 
 
Meanwhile, Satan-worshiping Pedophiles are running the country, allowing millions of unvetted people to flood our borders, over half tested positive for Covid. Hmm. If I was China, I would disguise my military as poor immigrants and infiltrate the US that way.  No need to fire a missile.. just take over from within. And don't get me started on the poor children sent into the sex trade.  I'm sure you saw the new Satan shoes that sold out in a day at 1000 each? Apparently the rapper who was selling them also has a video out where he is fornicating with Satan. I haven't seen it, nor will I ever. But this just shows how blatant our enemy is now. He has no shame and is not concerned at all about exposing himself and his evil plans. And the sheep eat it up!
  
They want to depopulate the world, get everyone digitized so they can control and keep track of you, and form a one world government with them in charge. Why is this so hard for people to believe when the BIBLE TELLS US THIS WILL HAPPEN!  Yet, so many think it's all a bunch of conspiracy nonsense, including many Christians, as they line up to be injected with a poison that, if they are lucky will kill them, and if they are unlucky will hook them to the internet to be controlled in every aspect of their lives. 
 
The Lord said the way was narrow that led to life, but I had no idea how lonely it would be. Only two people in my family, out of several dozen, are true followers of Jesus and have any inkling what is going on. Two.  I'm so weary. I'm surrounded by christian friends who willingly take the vaccine, who still believe Trump will return and make America great. I liked Trump too. I voted for him twice, but he is not the savior of the world or even of America. If he does make a come back, I will be very suspicious of him and his intention. Why? Because we are heading into the Tribulation. Labor pains don't stop. They get worse and worse. America is not heading toward a Great Awakening or a Great Revival. If you believe that, you might be in the very precarious position of being deceived when the Antichrist appears on the scene. The Bible talks about a great apostasy, not a great revival before the Tribulation. Will there be a great revival AFTER the Rapture? YES! I believe so.. but it will result in the underground church of Tribulation Saints who finally woke up after the rapture. Most of them will be beheaded for their faith. 
 
Sorry, I guess I'm just tired. I'm the type of person who wears my emotions on my sleeve, which is why I am a romance author! LOL  Nevertheless, there is hope for those of us who love Jesus. All this bad news should roll off our backs. The enemy cannot touch us. In fact, he is being held back from proceeding with ALL his evil plans because the Bride is here!  So, we watch what he does and we have no fear because we know we are soon gone. In the meantime, pray, pray harder than you ever have before. Pray for the Lost, pray for God to send workers into the harvest, pray that the Lord use you to help save someone.  
 

 

Keep looking up, Saints! It can't be long now.




 

 


9 comments:

  1. Totally agree. Sorry you feel alone in this. Christ is with you!
    Regarding this so called vaccine, I won't be taking it. I work at a pre-school and none of my co-workers will be taking it.
    There are legislators who are fighting this vax passport scam, hoping it won't come to fruition nationally especially with all the problems with the vax.
    I am looking up everyday, waiting for my Saviour to take me home. It couldn't come soon enough! Soon, and very soon friend!
    Love ya!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! Yes, Jesus is with me. I sense His wonderful presence. Blessings to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. Such another good post!! I feel the same way, so many around me racing to take the Vax! They are oblivious to the Tsunami of end time Bible prophecy being fulfilled before their eyes, yet they do not see. They are only focused on life returning to Normal! I am longing for the SOON Rapture, being united with my Savior in my NEW Glorified body forevermore!! TITUS 2 V13!! MARANATHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you, Ron! I can't wait to see Jesus and get out of this hell-hole. So exciting! But I am so sad for those who seem clueless about what's really going on.

      Delete
  3. At the risk of sounding like an echo chamber: Yes, I agree. Same here. We are living in the Matrix and reality is obscured to most. I've left my "rapture letter," bible study on Revelation, and plan of salvation on a corner of my kitchen counter. I hope and pray that whoever enters my house after we're gone will find them and find the Truth (Way and Life!)! They won't have much to look forward to, but at least will know what to expect and how to make the most important decision of their lives. I too will have many family left behind--as things stand right now. I know it's predicted, but so hard--and, yes, exhausting. In the meantime we keep hanging on to the One who holds all of history in His hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also left a ton of information for my family members left behind.. Sermons on CD, several Bibles, a Rapture kit I got from Olive Trees Ministry, several letters explaining everything and a ton of emergency supplies too! It sits here in a box right by my desk in my office. Breaks my heart to even have to make it, but someone will benefit. Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Here's another link I just saw: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1377681338359291904.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness... I looked up the bill and read it. Yes, this would give New York the right to remove anyone from their home and put them in detention if the State deemed them a hazard to the health of others. Good grief. It's only in committee now, but if this passes, other states will follow. Can you say FEMA Camps? Thanks for pointing this out.

      Delete
  5. I am on a mission trip right now with Christians. I arrived yesterday, and all they are talking about is getting the shot. It breaks my heart at their deceived minds, but it also makes me wonder about their faith. They all love Jesus, but yet, are putting their faith in sorcery. It doesn't make sense. The Great Deception has arrived.

    ReplyDelete