Monday, April 5, 2021

We are in the Rapture Window!

 Hi Saints,
I'm going to touch a little today on Bible Gematria and codes. Gematria is the study of the numerical value of words in the Scripture. I'm only just starting to learn this, but it's really fascinating. God chose both Hebrew and Greek to write His Book in. Why? Only those two languages have numbers associated with each word. Anyway, here's what I'm hoping to prove. 
 
1, 1948, the year Israel was reborn was planned for by God and coded inside the Bible
2. Israel is the Fig Tree.
 
  •  Eve = The numerical value of Eve = 19  19 in Biblical numerology means judgement. I found that fascinating since Eve was the first person to sin against God and to receive His judgement.  
  • There are 12 Constellations with 3 sub-stars each, making the sum of 48 stars that make up God's Constellations. 
  • 48 means Greatness, Star
  • The Book of Psalms is the 19th book of the Bible from the Beginning and the 48th Book of the Bible from the back. Just a coincidence?
  • From Adam to the time Abraham's father began to have children = 1948 years  (the birth of Abraham and the nation of Israel)
  • From the 2nd Adam (Jesus) until the birth of Israel - 1948 years. Do you think this is just a coincidence?
  • This year in 2021, Israel's year is 5781. In 1948, Israel was in their year 5708.  If you count the verses in Hebrew in the Torah starting at Genesis 1:1 and verse number 1,948 says this.
 
And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy father Deut. 30:5
 
  • If you read from the 19th book of the Bible (Psalms), chapter 48, you'll see it's all about the birth of Israel. I'll just post a portion of it here, but I encourage you to read it for yourself.
 
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised
In the city of our God,
In His holy mountain.
Beautiful in elevation,
The joy of the whole earth,
Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north,
The city of the great King.
God is in her palaces;
He is known as her refuge.
For behold, the kings assembled,
They passed by together.
They saw it, and so they marveled;
They were troubled, they hastened away.
Fear took hold of them there,
And pain, as of a woman in birth pangs,  (v - 6)

Walk about Zion,
And go all around her.
Count her towers;
Mark well her bulwarks;
Consider her palaces;
That you may tell it to the generation following. (v 12-13

The translation is bad here in this last verse (THE GENERATION FOLLOWING) The Hebrew word is
'aḥărôn and it doesn't mean following in most cases in Scripture but rather the final or Last generation. In other words, we, who are living in the Final generation are the ones who will see the fulfillment of Israel being reborn! 
 
  • In Jesus's own words,  “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place."  He had just finished telling his disciples about what would occur from the beginning of the Tribulation until His 2nd coming.  
  • The Fig tree is Israel. Why? Here's just 3 examples
  1. After Adam and Eve sinned they sewed together Fig leaves to cover their shame. Why Fig leaves? This is the first instance of the fig being associated with God's people
  2. Jeremiah 24  Here the Lord is clearly identifying the Jews with good and bad figs. Then the Lord said to me, “What do you see, Jeremiah?” And I said, “Figs, the good figs, very good; and the bad, very bad, which cannot be eaten, they are so bad.” Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: ‘Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge those who are carried away captive from Judah, whom I have sent out of this place for their own good, into the land of the Chaldeans  The Lord goes on to talk about the bad figs.. etc. 
  3. Jesus, Himself, right after he rode into Jerusalem for his final week and cleansed the temple of the money, changers, he was walking back into the city and saw a fig tree but it had no figs on it. He cursed it and it withered up. The fig tree is symbolic of Israel at that time for Jesus found no spiritual fruit among them. (Matthew 21:18-19)

Did God know the exact year Israel would be reborn? Obviously Yes. Does the Scripture, both in the old and the New Testaments say that when Israel is reborn, that will be the last generation? Yes!  Is God a God of precision? Absolutely. I believe He already planned the date of the rapture before the beginning of time. He knows everything past, present, and future, and I hope I've proven to you a little in this post how the year 1948 has been coded into the Bible. I'm sure there are a lot more examples, but so much of it goes over my head.

So, what can we deduce from all of this?

On May 14th 2021, Israel will be 73 years old. How long is a generation? 

Psalms 90:10
The days of our lives are seventy years;
And if by reason of strength they are eighty years,
Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
 
Strength in Hebrew is rōhaḇ, which is better translated as Pride 
Labor is the Hebrew Word ʿāmāl and means Trouble
Sorrow is the Hebrew word 'āven, which is better translated wickedness

So perhaps this verse would be better translated. The days of our lives are 70 years. Yet if people have pride, they can continue to 80, yet their lives are then filled with trouble and wickedness

Perhaps this is just a hint of the Tribulation to come? Especially when the author used the words "fly away". Kind of a strange thing to say

Interestingly enough, the average human life expectancy today worldwide is only 73.2

If you know much about the Bible, you know that the term, 3 days, is very significant.  It appears 60 times in the NKJV Scriptures and is the time in which Jesus was in the grave and Jonah was in the whale. We know that to God, a day is as a thousand years. On the third day is when things get restored. Jesus was crucified anywhere from AD 28-Ad 33. If you add 2000 years, then the second coming has to be between 2028-2033, which puts the Tribulation starting between 2021-2026.  

All these things put together with what we are seeing going on in the world around us make a GREAT case for 2021 being the year of the Rapture!  What say you?

If you're reading this and you aren't sure you will be taken in the rapture to Heaven and escape the 7 year Tribulation, please click on the links at the top of the page on How to be Saved!  I believe time is very very short.
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for another very insightful post.
    Oh, I do hope to be raptured this year! I look forward to going home because where we are now is not our home. The events going on around us just proves that point more and more and makes me long for my eternal home more and more!!
    So thankful for the hope we have in Jesus!
    Have a blessed day Marylou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! I really do think this year could be the year! Hang in there and let's keep encouraging each other and our fellow saints. The virgins ALL fell asleep, so we know it got hard to wait, but we must keep the oil in our lamps! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. God has me going through the Psalms this month. I'm on mission in Georgia with refugees, teaching about Jesus. It's all coming together, but please pray for my son. While I am here, I fear he is being led astray from God. He has such a heart for Jesus, but a religious spirit is getting in the way. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pray for your son, Katy! Thanks for letting me know. May God keep you safe and help you to reach many while you are there in Georgia!

      Delete
  3. The following list are things that have a high probability of happening this fall, starting in September. These come from prophets, people's dreams, and Scripture. I wouldn't post any of this except many of these things were things dreamt independently by people who had no knowledge of the other person's dreams. Others were from people I have watched for years who have made prophecies which have come true. Others are from pastors and preachers with prophetic ministries. All of the following was prophesied or dreamed of from more than one source.

    A 2nd Covid Wave which they will say is much worse and another more forced lockdown
    Economic collapse - we've seen this coming for years, but the lockdown has sped it up. Many people have dreamed of a massive economic collapse
    Food shortages
    Possible Meteor shower striking the earth in various places, causing widespread damage and tsunamis
    As Election approaches, more and more division and riots
    Election will happen but it will be hugely contested and the contest will end up in the Supreme Court
    More riots and cities burning in November because of the election
    Possible Blackouts. Due to what? I have no idea. EMP or maybe an attack on our power grid,
    War will break out. I'm not sure whether it will be in the Middle East or here in the US or both. We know a Gog-Magog war is coming to the Middle East according to Ezekiel 38, and many Bible Scholars believe the rapture will occur around the time of this war. Why? Because the Antichrist will make his peace deal with Israel right after this war. Anyway, I also believe China may attack the US mainland. There are some who say they already have sleeper troops here with advanced weaponry. I have no idea if any of that is true, but several independent people have dreamed of this.
    The introduction of a Covid vaccine that will become mandatory. Inside the vaccine is some sort of tracking device whereby they will know your every move. I also believe this device or perhaps another one later on will be used for all your financial transactions as well and will contain all the information about you, medical history, beliefs, family, where you go, what you buy, etc. Also inside this vaccine is something that will change your DNA. This has been widely broadcasted, so it isn't a conspiracy.

    At some point in the fall before things get really bad, I believe the rapture will happen. Yes I could be wrong, but I'm putting this out there to both give you hope and get you to prepare. I realize there are some people reading this who have put their hope in Q and Trump and that they believe a great revival is coming. Honestly I hope you're right. There are others who believe we will go through the Tribulation. I don't want to get into a theological debate over this.

    If I am wrong and nothing major happens in the fall. If things remain the same or even get better, then come January 2021, I will apologize profusely and will go back into my cave and keep watch from there. LOL From then on, I promise to only post about my fish tanks, garden, grandkids, homemade sourdough bread recipes, puppy dogs and ice cream.. and of course my books. How's that for a deal? ��
    How can you prepare?


    These are your own words from August 21 last year. Not even half of it was fulfilled and the rapture date you choose was false as well. You are mixing bible truth with conspiracy theories and misleading prophecies and dreams from other so called prophets. You have not fulfilled your own promise that you will stop this if nothing comes true. You are a false prophet. Repent before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when people criticize me under the name Anonymous. While I am out here every day putting my name and reputation on the line. I NEVER said I was a prophet. Not once. I never set a rapture date. In every one of my posts, I either give my opinion or the opinion of many other pastors and Bible teachers. I always say (AS I DID above) that I could be wrong. What I do, sweet Anonymous, is I pray every week about what to post. I seek the Lord every week what He wishes me to post about end times. He called me to watch for His return and to warn the church, most of whom is fast asleep. This is my calling. This is my mission. I didn't ask for it. In truth, I didn't want it. I get a lot of flack from people like you, but I've learned to let it roll off my shoulders. I have only to please ONE person and that is Jesus.
      In truth, I said that if nothing happens and everything gets better by January 2021, then I will apologize and stop. Do you truly believe the world has gotten better? We are actually even so much closer to the Lord's return! So much has happened that has fulfilled Bible Prophecy. As I look back at my list you posted, some of it has definitely come to pass. I still believe the rest will in time, based on what I currently know and the Bible. Again, I NEVER SAID I WAS A PROPHET. I pray, I read the Bible, I listen to anointed men and women of God. And then I ask the Lord what to post. If you have such a problem with Watchmen like me, I suggest you stop reading my blog. In the meantime, maybe you're the one who should repent for accusing a servant of the Lord of falsehoods. No need to apologize to me. I answer only to Jesus. But I forgive you anyway.

      Delete
  4. Marylu, if more Christians like me writing to you about your blog may be it is time to really listen. You are not accepting any critics at all but are always repeating the same. I know that you are a christian and a servant of Jesus but you are using bible words out of context and you are still following false teachers. Pride comes before the fall and it is not a good sign that all comments here underneath your blogs are positive. No one criticies you. There is only praise for you and that alone should make you a bit weary. But I will not write to you again. May the Lord open your eyes where you are following the wrong teachers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely open to receiving constructive criticism. I am no where near perfect. I ask the Lord every day to keep me on the path of truth. You say I take Bible words out of context, please tell me which ones? I'd like to know. You say I follow false teachers, Okay. Which ones? I am interested in knowing. So, please let me know. I will most certainly listen, speak to the Lord, and see if I am in error. But you just insult me in generalities and have nothing specific to point to.
      I get very few comments on this blog. I used to get critical comments on FB before I left. Many of them. I also get them here but delete them if they are just hateful. None of them were productive. ALL were filled with insults and hate. No one gave any specifics to correct my beliefs. Now you accuse me of pride. You have no idea who I am or what kind of person I am. Nor what I have been through. That's a real shame. Unless you can give me helpful specifics, I hope you follow through with your promise and don't write me again. I will pray for you too.. that the Lord opens your eyes to the truth and that He teaches you to stop accusing fellow believers of things they have not done.

      Delete