Saturday, May 15, 2021

One of the best reviews I've ever read for Timeless Treasure!

 Hi Everyone, 

Taking a break from our crazy world to share this really fabulous review I received yesterday. I had no idea this lovely reviewer was even reading my book.  Since we are drawing near to the end of the age, I haven't spent much time marketing my books. But if you haven't read this one, maybe this review will help you decide. 😉

The book also has a great message in it and isn't an in-your-face Gospel message. In fact, it would be a great book to give a non-believing friend or family member who likes to read. I've just given it to my niece and I'm praying the Lord reaches her through it. 

I pray you all have a wonderful weekend. Don't look at the world and the things of this world. Keep your thoughts and eyes on what is in store for us in heaven!




No comments:

Post a Comment