Friday, July 23, 2021

MaryLu's Musings: The Bridegroom Comes!

 

Dear Warrior Saints of the Most High,
 
I pray you and your families are well and you are staying close to our King during these trying times.  I have heard from some of you that you or members of your family are being backed into a corner to take the Vaccine or lose your jobs. I am praying for you and all who struggle with this decision. I cannot tell you what to do. This is a decision between you and the Lord. I can only pray for wisdom and protection. This is not the Mark of the Beast (yet), and you will not go to hell for taking it. However, based on what I know, it will eventually either kill you or maim you in some way in the next few years AND it contains technology which may enable the powers that be to either track you or alter the way you think.  The technology is here and real, and has been discovered within the vaccine, but we just aren't sure how they intend to use it and when. I'm not trying to scare you. If you've taken the vaccine, pray for God's protection. Recite Mark 16:17-18.
 
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

I know many of you have close family members who have taken it. Me too! Very close. It is heartbreaking to know so much about it and yet, those we love the most won't listen to us. All we can do is pray. 

I know I talk a lot about the vaccine. The reason is because the rolling out of this "virus" and the subsequent vaccine is the beginning of the  One World Government described in Bible Prophecy. The vaccine will become the Mark of the Beast, but by then those who love Jesus will be gone. When it becomes the Mark, it will contain Nephilim DNA (Fallen angel) which will corrupt a person's DNA so that they are no longer human and cannot be saved. The choice will be clear. Take it or die. That's why it's so important for you to make the decision now to have a relationship with Jesus!  

Things are moving quickly. Already several countries are making the V mandatory and implementing a digital passport system. Variants are rising up everywhere and the unvaccinated are being blamed for them, when it's the vaccinated who are most likely the cause. This, of course will increase with more and more pressure to take the V, even punishing those who don't with further restrictions.  War with China is on the horizon. Chinese troops and ISIS fighters are pouring over our borders unchecked. China wants our land for farming to feed their people. China can no longer sustain their population. They want our land without us on it. Get the picture? Again, not trying to scare you. Just warning you what the Bible says is coming.  

And speaking of Biblical prophecy, I realize there's an entire group of "prophets and pastors" saying that Trump is returning, the bad guys are all going to be arrested, America will be great again, and there will be a great worldwide revival. As I said in my last Friday post, the Lord led me to read Jeremiah. Let me show you what I read this week. It directly pertains to the time in which we are living.  Highlights are mine.

Thus says the Lord of hosts:

“Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you.
They make you worthless;
They speak a vision of their own heart,
Not from the mouth of the Lord.

They continually say to those who despise Me,
‘The Lord has said, “You shall have peace” ’;
And to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say, ‘No evil shall come upon you.’ ”
For who has stood in the counsel of the Lord,
And has perceived and heard His word?
Who has marked His word and heard it?

Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord has gone forth in fury—
A violent whirlwind!
It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.

The anger of the Lord will not turn back
Until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart.
In the latter days you will understand it perfectly.

“I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran.
I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

But if they had stood in My counsel,
And had caused My people to hear My words,
Then they would have turned them from their evil way
And from the evil of their doings.  Jeremiah 23:16-22

 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’ How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, V 25-26

There are a group of False Prophets who are having dreams, visions, and telling people "Thus says the Lord"  that all will be well. Don't worry. Keep praying! Great worldwide revival is coming.  They were doing the same thing in Jeremiah's day in Israel, right before Babylon invaded and took them all captive. Notice how it says above "In the latter days, you will understand it."  That leapt off the page at me. This is for the time NOW. That's the word of the Lord to you today. 

Break away from them and return to the Lord. Jesus is coming for a Bride who is looking for Him, not looking for Trump or revival or the Great Awakening. 

Of course revival is a great thing, and I do believe there are pockets of it going on right now, drawing in the last people to be saved. But worldwide revival? It is NOT Biblical .  Here's an article I wrote on this very thing, if you haven't seen it yet. Will there be a Great Awakening Before the Rapture? 

Let me leave you with this.  If you belong to God, He is watching over you and protecting you! He promises that in His Word! He is coming, saints! And He will not allow His bride to get beat up. He will come in the nick of time!

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
A refuge in times of trouble.
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You

Psalm 9:9-10

 
The V and V
Scientific paper: Self-assembling nanosystems and control interface with humans, including DNA hydrogel  (The tech is here, folks, for the MOB and for the Antichrist to monitor everything you do and even what you think) 
 
Trembling earth
Massive 7.0 Quake strikes off Panama   A 7 is a huge quake. Take it from this California girl. We are prophetically looking for a coming 9.0 quake to strike off Oregon and North Cal. 
 
New World Order
 
Apostasy
 
War
 
Persecution
 
 


11 comments:

  1. As always thank you for posting! It is sad and disturbing that some employers are requiring the jab for a virus with over a 99% survival rate for most people. And people are still getting Covid and having injuries through this deadly innoculation. I am thankful that so far, my employer and my husband's employer are not requiring it.
    My older sister lost her eye sight in her left eye due to a blood vessel burst. She may lose sight in her other eye. She started having issues with her eye back in March. Not sure if it was about the time she got the jab. But I am suspect. Going to ask her when she got the jab, if it was in March, I will believe it is due to the jab. Although I haven't heard of anyone having issues with their eyes after the jab. We shall see.
    I hope you have a great weekend my friend! May Jesus come quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can expect more and more companies to require it, unfortunately. My husband had a weird thing happen right after he took the jab. He had severe nerve pain in his lower back.. not a muscle but a nerve that would shoot excruciating pain through his back. It has slowly gotten better, but it all started after the 2nd jab. I wouldn't be surprised if your sister's eye problems are related. :-( Blessings and Hugs!! Jesus is coming soon!

      Delete
  2. Did your husband take the jab because of work? With all the info you have I am surprised he took it.
    Glad he is getting better.
    If my work mandates it, I will quit my job. It is a daycare with 10 employees. I know they will lose over half of the employees if they should mandate the jab. Many are in child bearing years and don't want the risk of being sterilized.
    Can't wait for Jesus's soon return!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband does not know what I know. It's a long story but when I have tried to talk to him, he dismisses me as a conspiracy theorist. I stopped a long time ago. No, he is retired.. no need to get it. I AGREE with your co workers who are young enough to have children... well, actually with anyone not taken it. I fear for all who have taken it. Glad you're holding your ground. :-) Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King!

      Delete
  3. It's also amazing with all of these jab injuries and deaths that some places are requiring you to get the jab still. Makes,absolutely no sense. And so very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is most Christians do not know Biblical prophecy and they aren't taught it in church. You would think that anything that came along that you had to take in order to buy or sell would get their attention!! Plus they are hiding many of the injuries and deaths. You have to go look for them. Very very sad!

      Delete
  4. Amen Marylu! Can't wait to see our King and to be in our eternal Home, soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for you on Facebook and didn’t find you. Glad you’re still speaking out and explaining all of these things. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christy, I had to get off Facebook. They were shadow banning me. I post here on my blog 3 times a week. You can either check back here as you think about it or sign up to receive my blog in your email. Just go to the "Let's stay in Touch" link at the top. I'm so glad you found me!! I hope you and your family are doing well. God Bless!

      Delete
  6. Wow what a perfect word for what is going on this moment. We are all getting the V pressure from family and friends. And now the door to door V Nazis.. coming our way.. .Lord Jesus please have mercy on those of us that are looking UP and calling upon Your name every breathing moment.
    I listened to a Pastor last night, that said he was in a cafe, talking to a friend about the V and not to take it. When he went outside he was accosted by an angry person, saying he's a murderer and it's his fault everyone is getting sick again. That he should be ashamed a man in leadership spreading lies!! "Programming" from the "Tell A Lie Vision," doing it's "jab" for satan and his followers for sure... I keep thinking the Lord has to get us before this lock down that's about to happen, if people are still eating, drinking and marrying. My Wing Flapper went out with a group of ladies yesterday to look at Brides dresses! Oh Come SWEET JESUS and get us out of here. We are backed to the Red Sea and no place to run... except under Your precious hand of protection. All that you have shared MaryLu, I am picking up so much of the same information. Also reading lots of comments from the videos I watch on prophecy news etc. and the Bride is so weary. Right before the baby is born... that's what I'm thinking! Thank you as always precious Sister for your truth and timely pages of inspired wisdom. God hold us all safe and guide us Home to Him... much love and prayers. Rambling Rose Aka Cillie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Cillie. You always mimic the exact way I'm feeling. It's getting so hard. My guess is that if we are still here next month, the unvaxxed will be required to stay at home or some nonsense like that. I'm so sorry for that pastor, but we should expect such anger when people are being told its all our fault. I love your wing flapper friend. I should go look at wedding dresses for fun.. ! I never actually had a long flowing wedding dress.. I definitely want to wear on at the Wedding of the Lamb! Sending love and prayers to you, sweet sis!

      Delete