Monday, July 26, 2021

The Answer to ALL your Problems!

Wow, what a claim! Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? There's actually an answer to EVERY problem you face and will ever face? And it's free!  The problem is most people either don't know about it or they don't believe it. 
 
I'm talking about Jesus. At this point you are either clicking away because you hate religion and everything it stands for, or you are clicking away because you already know this and you're too busy to continue. But stick with me. It will be worth it, I promise.
 
I'm not talking about religion here. I'm talking about the Son of God, Jesus, who loves you more than anyone you know every could, and who wants to have a relationship with you. Do you know anyone who would willingly be tortured so badly that he or she wouldn't even look human AND then be hung on a cross with nails in their hands and feet to die one of the most excruciating deaths known to man... for you? I know my kids love me and my husband and my mother of course, but I'm sorry, I don't think they'd do that for me!  Let's say they would, then I ask you, would they do it if I'd spit in their face, rejected them, hurt them and done everything they asked me not to do? Well, forget it!  But that's what Jesus did for you.  He doesn't need you to go to church, become a monk, or follow a set of rules. He just wants to hang out with you. He wants you to know Him, fall in love with Him, and follow Him.  

"But He's God," you might say. "He's busy. He's invisible and I can't see or hear Him." It's too hard. I don't know how.

But the truth is, IF you reach out to Him, believe in Him, and tell Him you want to have a relationship, He fills you with His Spirit, and His Spirit enables you to communicate with Him. Think of the Holy Spirit as a Hotline straight to Jesus. 

"So what? Why would I want to do that?" you might say. 

Because Jesus is the answer to ALL your problems!

  • Afraid of dying?  Jesus will give you eternal life in an immortal body (John 3:16)
  • Broken heart? Jesus promises to love and comfort you (Isaiah 61:30
  • Wonder where your next meal is coming from?  Jesus promises to always provide (Psalm 37:25)
  • Major decision to make?  Jesus promises wisdom to those who ask (James 1:5)
  • Sick with disease?  Jesus promises to heal you (Psalm 103:3)
  • Lonely?  Jesus promises to never leave you  (Hebrews 13:5)
  • Worried?  Jesus promises that ALL things work together for good to those who love God  (Romans 8:28)
  • Fearful? (2 Timothy 1:7)
  • Depressed?  Jesus promises joy unspeakable  (John 15:11)
  • Need Answers?  God promises to lead you (Psalm 119:105, Isaiah 42:16)
  • Struggle with sin? Jesus promises to give you the strength you need to be an overcomer (Romans 7:23-25)
  • Lost Loved ones?  Jesus hears and answers prayers  (James 5:16, Psalm 103:17)
  
Well, if you've been a Christian for awhile you probably know all of this, right? But what I'm trying to tell you is this.
 
Whatever your issue is, you must spend time with Jesus. I mean SPEND TIME. I'm not talking about a short devotional in the morning, a chapter of the Bible here and there. I'm talking about TIME. If you're busy like me, you don't have to carve out hours, but do your best to at least find one time during the day where you can spend long enough to hear from the Lord. Don't just give him your laundry list of prayer requests and run off. Honestly, He already knows them. I highly recommend a time of reading the Bible and asking Him to speak to you through the Word, and THEN a time of worship. Sing songs to Him, get on your knees, tell Him how much you love Him, how Holy and wonderful He is. Listen to worship music and follow along with the words, lifting your hands to Him.  Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Tell Him you want to know Him. He always answers this kind of prayer!  Then talk to him during your day. Picture Him right beside you, walking with you through all your tasks.

God often talks to His children as they are worshiping Him! (God inhabits the praises of His people. Psalm 22:3)

As you read His Word and Worship Him, you'll feel His presence and as you feel His presence and hear His voice, you'll come to know Him more and love Him more. 

It is during those times, that your every need is filled, your every prayer is answered, your every problem solved.

I'll leave you with the words of a famous healer. 

You will be healed when Jesus becomes more important to you than your sickness. 

You could apply that to every one of your problems. Your problem will be solved when Jesus becomes more important to you than whatever the problem is. 
 
OR
 
Your greatest desire in life will be filled WHEN Jesus becomes your greatest desire. 

He wants your heart, your love. And it is out of that loving relationship that He is able to pour out His love into every area of your life.  But it is a relationship, and it must not become stagnant.

Think of a glass of fresh water. The water is Jesus and the Word of God. If you leave the glass alone, the water becomes stagnant and bitter over time, foul. You must constantly pour fresh water into that glass to wash out the old and keep the fresh water flowing. 


Want answers to prayers? Keep the water flowing by spending more time with Jesus!  He is the answer to all your problems!




16 comments:

  1. Very good word Marylu. Now more than ever people need to draw close to the lord just to make it through the days ahead. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome word! Thank you Marylu again for these truths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara... this was from the Lord, not me. :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Chappy.. I miss talking with you. Hope you and your family are doing well.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this post. So, so good and needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, MaryLu. Your words always strike a cord within me, but this REALLY hit home! You have often said to spend more time with Jesus, to get to know him, but I believe a lot of people really do not know HOW to do that. This answered that question. We MUST make the time. Thank you, again! Have a wonderful day!! You just made mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate this very much. Especially the part about Jesus being more important than my sickness. My body is God's temple. I keep saying this to myself. I am still out of the country. I'm going to need Jesus to get me home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, I've been praying for you. How are you? How sick are you? Please keep us posted. Know that I, and others here, are lifting you up in prayer. HUGS!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I left the hospital and back at hotel. Pretty weak but I'm hoping to be cleared to fly by Saturday. My tests look good. Please pray God will make a way.

      Delete
    3. Oh Katy... I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were that sick. I will KEEP PRAYING! I pray are able to leave on Saturday!! If the Lord wants you to leave, you will leave. I cancel all of the enemy's plans for you in Jesus's name!

      Delete
  7. Amen Sister!! Your words bring to mind one of my favorite songs.
    What a friend we have in Jesus
    All our sins and griefs to bear
    What a privilege to carry
    Everything to God in prayer
    Oh, what peace we often forfeit
    Oh, what needless pain we bear
    All because we do not carry
    Everything to God in prayer
    Have we trials and temptations?
    Is there trouble anywhere?
    We should never be discouraged
    Take it to the Lord in prayer
    Can we find a friend so faithful
    Who will all our sorrows share?
    Jesus knows our every weakness
    Take it to the Lord in prayer
    And prayers Katy gets home and feels better ASAP all in God's perfect timing and will. Sorry I haven't sent you any of my Rambling messages on MeWe MaryLu, but I've been exhausted. All of this stuff going on in the world is really taking it's toll on me. Especially the continued information on the V and those pushing it with their agendas... Doug said the other day, if we wrote a Sci-Fi or horror book with all we know, nobody would ever believe it, it's so unreal, yet it's happening. So ready to go HOME and be with our Lord and Savior Jesus. King of all kings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song!! Thank you for the reminder. Those old hymms are the best. No worries about not contacting me. I've been busy with grands .. and I, too, am very tired. It's hard to know all this stuff... to watch the world be deceived. And your husband is right.. who would believe any of this in a book? HUGS Soon.....

      Delete