Friday, September 24, 2021

Friday Musings: The Storm is Rising, but Jesus is in the Boat!

 
Dear Highly-prized and Greatly-loved Saints of the Most High!
 
I know we are all weary at what we see in the world. I know many of us are facing personal struggles and difficulties, along with attacks as satan unleashes his evil minions upon an unsuspecting population. We are not unsuspecting if we have the Holy Spirit living inside us. We sense evil and battle against it in the mighty name of Jesus and the power of His Word. But like any battle, we get worn out and injured and there are days we wonder if our King is coming at all. But I assure you He is!!   For He told us that when we see ALL these things starting, we are to look up for our redemption draws nigh! (Luke 21:28)
 
These "things" are more than starting. They are going full steam ahead. Those of us who walk in the light will know the season of His return. ( 1 Thess 5:4-5) If you're like me, you're sensing how close Jesus is to rescuing us. 
 
The hardest thing for most people to accept when they hear of the things watchmen report is that real evil is not only in the world but in charge of the world. It takes a real paradigm shift to come to grips with the fact that we have been deceived and lied to for years, that satan worshipers who hate us have been plotting our demise for centuries, year by year gaining power and wealth, starting wars, putting their puppets in positions of authority, and plotting to create a One World Government with them in charge. I only came to understand this five or so years ago as the Lord led me to research various topics and step by step opened my eyes. I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to believe that my country's government was inherently good and noble and for the people and by the people. I didn't want to believe that George Bush Jr. (who I voted for and liked) was a part of 9-11 and belonged to a Satanic cult called Skull and Bones. I didn't want to believe that our own government assassinated Kennedy. I didn't want to believe there was a group of elites who gained incredible wealth by starting wars and profiting from them. I didn't want to believe that the company I worked for for 20 years, IBM, helped Nazi Germany and made the software that labeled and counted the Jews in camps. Or that many many American companies sold weapons and vehicles to both sides in the war, amassing fortunes.  I didn't want to believe any of it... but every time I opened my Bible and read, I read about God's enemy's plans--to kill, steal, and destroy, and to form a Global government that blasphemed the One True God. So what I was learning was lining up perfectly with God's Word.  

We are on the precipice of the Tribulation. I know that because of the timing found in Scripture (the last generation Jesus spoke about and the 3rd day after his death and resurrection, etc.)  and because of the signs we see around us prophesied long ago and now coming true. There are too many to list here, but the main one of course is the mandated vaccine. What baffles me is that most Christians are completely unaware of the times in which we live. I mean, think about it. the government (globally) is forcing people to take something that without it they can't buy, sell, or trade. Hmm. Wait.. that reminds me of something, but what? Oh yeah,

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  Revelation 13:16-17
 
Now, I know it's not the Mark yet, but my goodness, even someone with a casual knowledge of Scripture should stop and think.  The problem is most people, Christians included, do not have even a casual knowledge of Scripture, and in particular End times prophecy. So they go about their merry way, oblivious to the cliff they are about to fall off of. 
 
 
Yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist and proud of it, because I'm not a sheep who believes everything she is told and toes the line (that's an old sailing term, by the way)  I do my homework and I rely heavily on the Holy Spirit. Am I always right? No. I am a flawed human being, more flawed than you know, but I know my God and I beg Him to lead me every day. 
 
Having said all of that. I'm listing some pretty shocking articles below. They have created "Quarantine" camps and have been erecting them for a long time.. long before Covid. They are now hiring "strike teams" to man them. (although they may have removed that phrase from the links below, I saw it on there before) They will tell you ever so kindly that for your own good and the good of the community you have to be quarantined. You check in, but you never check out. They want you dead, especially if you aren't toeing the line! 
 
Another interesting article below shows that people who took the vaccine are showing up on people's Samsung phone's bluetooth as a bunch of numbers. Very scary stuff.  And of course restrictions on the unvaxxed are tightening. Some people are resisting and the FDA did not approve the 3rd booster. But all that means to me is they are going to have to get even tougher, or create some sort of disaster to distract people. Do you really think after hundreds of years of planning, these Luciferians are going to give up and throw in the towel because of a little resistance? Well, my Bible doesn't tell me that.  We have come to the end of the church age, and I, for one, can't wait to meet my Prince!
 
One more thing, I posted a video on Tuesday this week from Project Veritas showing undercover video of an ER doctor and an emergency nurse talking about the dangers of the vaccine and how the deaths and injuries from it are not being reported.  Yesterday I added Part 2 to that post which shows an FDA worker talking about forcing the vaccine on people who don't want it using blow darts.  I'm really not sure how much longer these videos will be up, but I have a friend who sent me the actual videos so I have them saved.

 
I hope this comes through. These are job listings on Governmentjobs.com If you type in "Isolation quarantine consultant PS2"with no zipcode, you get the following positions in WA and GA. Notice the word "Strike team" 
 
If you think the whole quarantine camp thing is a conspiracy theory, check out this map on the CDC website. Why all the quarantine camps? Why are they hiring people to work in them? 
 
At the bottom of this post, I leave you with some encouragement!
 
I pray for each and every one reading this post to know Jesus personally and to love Him and to follow Him and for His peace, joy, love and blessing to flow over you and your families! I pray for His mighty angels to surround you and keep you safe and for the joy of the Lord to be your strength!  Amen!
 
The V and V
 
NWO
I brought this up last week, but there's a huge interest now in forming a 10 nation democratic union. Here's a document about it.. much of this push comes from Australia.  
Scientists create Holograms that you can touch  (image of the beast, anyone?) 
 
Immorality/Evil
 
War
 
Earth groaning
 
 Signs in the Sky
 
Apostasy
 
 Let me leave you with something encouraging. Remember the story in Matthew 8 when Jesus and the Disciples were sailing across the Sea of Galilee and a massive storm rose and the disciples were terrified and thought they would surely drown? These were seasoned fishermen, so if they were that afraid, they had good reason. Remember how Jesus was sound asleep in the boat and they woke Him and asked Him if He cared they were all going to die? Remember what He said?

 But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?” Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. Matthew 8:26

Jesus is in your boat!!  He is allowing the storm to rise, but He's not the least bit concerned and neither should you be! With Jesus in your boat, you will reach your destination no matter how fierce the storm appears to be!!  


 

21 comments:

  1. Hi MaryLu
    I agree with you 100%.
    Thank you for time and effort you put into researching the times we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching all these earthquakes and volcano eruptions. The earth is groaning. For the past year, I've also watched how so many conservatives flocked to FL. (Especially with Trump leading the way.) It hasn't felt right to me...like if someone could get all the conservatives in one place, it would be easy to do away with them in one swoop...not to mention turn all swing states blue (or more like communist) and take over the country because they left. So now, here is this volcano that could collapse and cause a tsunami that could take out where???? Florida. Things that make you go hmmmmm...I've also heard the warnings of a tsunami are turned off, so no one will have time to leave. I know of some people who have already left just in case.

    Anyway, thank you for that boat reminder. Jesus is in my boat, for sure.

    And as for the China threat, this administration has made an EO that forbides any military from telling of the real attacks going on. Again, no warnings will be given. I can think of another story Jesus told...Two men will be going about their day to day lives. One will be taken, the other left. I'm praying for that to happen first. But if not, we won't see the China attacks until it's too late. Either way, I will see Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, I hadn't really thought about all the conservatives flocking to Florida. Very interesting. I didn't know about the EO to keep the military quiet. My goodness, they really want to keep us in the dark, don't they? When the missiles come down, we go up! That's what several people have dreamed. But with Jesus in our boat, what's to fear? Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Thank you once again, MaryLu, for the abundance of information. I read the testimony of the Monk and while the blogger doesn't appear to be Christian, and the Monk obviously has different theology, the very possiblity that his experience could be real is chilling indeed! The aborted fetal cells is at the top (non-negotiable) of my long list of reasons to refuse the vc@*cne, but the very thought that it gives access/entrance to the enemy is beyond disturbing. Fortunately we who are in Christ are protected by His Blood!! Blessings, judi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judi! Yes, I posted it because I had heard interviews with others who said they no longer felt God after they took the V. Weird.. but yes, the aborted fetal cells are a definite deal breaker for me. Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Hi MaryLu, thanks for this excellent post and keeping us all informed. Things do look dismal at times (and more each day). We remember hearing rumors of FEMA camps back around 2009... figured they'd come back to haunt us someday but not looking forward to it. Hopefully we will be on Cloud 777 by then.

    Katy has an interesting point about so many folks moving to red states then being conveniently located in one place. We had the same thought several months ago when SD seemed like a good place to move to (if we could afford such a move). I've read that tons of people are also moving to MT.

    Really love the verses where Jesus calms the sea. I am slowly working through the Old Testament and happen to be reading from Joshua this week. Joshua 11:1-6 really reminded me of these end times perils.

    The first five verses provide a list of all the armies that were joining together to attack Israel. I counted thirteen (maybe I added wrong and it should be 12?). Just as today, we have what might feel to some of us like armies rising against us: tech giants, media, governments, globalists, big pharma, big medicine, employers, friends, family, coworkers.... I counted up about 17 groups in all, but I may have forgotten a few.

    But then verse 11:6 says,

    "And the LORD said unto Joshua, Be not afraid because of them: for to morrow about this time will I deliver them up all slain before Israel: though shall hough their horses and burn their chariots with fire."

    I don't want to see violence, but I do rejoice and feel comforted that the LORD will protect us. Hard to remember that sometimes when focusing on all these things "of the world" but we long for his return. I hope it's soon!

    The dreams people are having about us going up as missiles come down is very interesting! I claim absolutely no prophetic gifts, but it reminds me of a dream I had a few months ago where I saw my husband and cat raptured up as parachutists all dressed in black descended into our back yard. It was eerie! But I would still rejoice if "my boys" get to go home, even if I am left behind.

    Hope your day is blessed, thank you for keeping all of us in your prayers. We pray for you also, and those who follow this page.

    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebekka, I doubt your "boys" will be taken without you, dear sister! I can see you have a heart for the Lord.. but that's interesting about men coming down in black. I love that story from Joshua! We need to be reminded of such things, to know that our God is able to defeat our enemies with a single thought. I do believe that the Lord will not allow His Bride to be overtaken by enemy troops.. so keep looking up! I keep all of you in my prayers!! Blessings

      Delete
  5. It feels like one horrible nightmare that never ends! All of the information we hear about everyday makes one want to hide in a hole and never emerge. …BUT GOD!!! I have to keep telling myself that. He protects the righteous! Thank you for this weeks information. I know it takes you a long time to get this ready for us. Out of all the scary things mentioned above, I think the one that makes me the most sad is seeing pastors we trusted and though were true (Jeffress) fall into apostasy. I am sure the pastor of the church I attend is probably the same unfortunately. That’s why I HAVE to follow other Godly pastors such as Pastor J.D. for the truth. It’s so clear how the Bible warns of the falling away yet people still don’t see it. It’s blows my mind. But I’m reminded that they are unfortunately deceived by the enemy. Can’t wait to see Jesus!!! Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. about the apostate pastors.. it is the most disturbing thing to me as well. I'm posting about this on Monday. So many of those whom we respected have gone wayward, including Franklin Graham. We no longer go to church but I watch several very Godly pastors online. Thank God for them!! Very few shepherds for the sheep these days. but the Lord warned us. Stay strong!! Jesus is coming!

      Delete
    2. It's the 501 c 3 churches that are sold out to the government. It's a way to control the pastors. Unfortunately, I don't know of many churches that didn't take the bait, and for that reason I really don't attend any anymore. The problem is where do I tithe? I don't want to be disobedient in that. So I have been praying for house churches to worship with.

      Delete
    3. I follow a church online Soldiers for Christ International whose pastor did not sign up for the 501 3C. His name is Sandy Armstrong, and God told him to learn Hebrew and then He would teach him the Bible. His main focus is preparing the Bride to leave, but I have learned so much from him. He's not everyone's cup of tea. He used to be a pro-football player, not well educated, but he only follows the Lord, not the government. But I agree, people like him are few and far between. However like you I really would love some in-person fellowship. I've been praying for that here where I'm at, but the Lord has not led me anywhere yet. Maybe there isn't a place? I tithe to various charities I trust.. orphanages, etc.. and to fellow Christians in need. You don't have to tithe to a church.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Marylu. I will look Pastor Sandy up! And yes, I have been seeking charities for tithing, but I just want to sow into a ministry that seeks to reap a harvest of believers. God wants us all saved, whether it's the bride before the rapture or those left behind. I also am looking for that pastoral covering that you find in a body of believers. Where are the shepherds? <3 Oh, and I want it to be Holy Spirit led. Am I asking too much? ;) I think I might be seeking heaven...

      Delete
    5. I know Derek Prince Ministries is one that reaches the Lost all over the world. I used to go to Derek's church when I was a teenager. He was an awesome man of God, spirit-filled and very much into evangelism. He has tons of great bible studies out. Anyway, they have a worldwide outreach. But I hear you.. where are the shepherds? Sounds like we are looking for the same thing... not asking too much, but maybe for the times in which we live.

      Delete
    6. I love Derek Prince's books! When I was in Jerusalem I went to his church there. So amazing. His book Blessing or Curse, You can choose changed my life. <3 I'll look into the ministry too. Thanks!

      Delete
    7. What a small world, Katy!! I have most of his sermons and books with me. I can't believe you were so privileged to attend his church in Jerusalem!!

      Delete
  6. Hi all, I was recently thinking about how Biden gave the Taliban lists of people, and how the Christians there had registered. This made it easy for the Taliban to hunt them down. Is it possible that religious exemptions here might be used for the same purpose? Even medical exemptions would alert them to the weakest citizens. I just wonder if even submitting an exemption is worth it for job retention. The enemy is nothing if not diabolical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Cheryl. They already have lists of those of us who say, voted for Trump, or who are Christians and have said so online. This exemption may yet be another way to increase their hit list database. But God... He is still in the Boat, and if you can get out of the vax because of a religious exemption, I say go for it. :-)

      Delete
  7. So many disturbing things going on. But I am comforted in knowing despite all of this, God is on His throne and working behind the scenes. He is not missing anything.
    But I am so ready to go to my Heavenly home. Today would be great. I know until that time God has work for me to do. But it would be so nice if He called us home today.
    Have a wonderful weekend!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love if He called us home today. See you there, Barbara!

      Delete