Friday, September 17, 2021

Friday Musings: When the Enemy Comes In Like a Flood...

Dear Highly Valued Children of the Most High! 
 
I know many of you will soon have to face the hardest decision of your life.  Take the Vaccine or lose your job. Perhaps you're hopeful that you can get an exemption for religious or other reasons, and I would definitely try that avenue first. However, I realize that may not always be accepted, and you will find yourself at a cross roads.  Since I am self-employed and my husband is retired, we are not facing that decision, but I have taken some time to put myself in people's shoes who are. It becomes particularly difficult when you have children or even elderly parents who you support. I honestly cannot say what I would do. I'd like to think I would have the faith that God would provide as He says in His Word, but when the rubber hits the road, none of us really know what we would do.

The Lord does promise in His Word to provide for the Righteous, (2 Peter 1:3, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Luke 12:24, Matt 6:31-32, Matt 7:11, Philippians 4:19, Psalm 34:10, Psalm 84:11,Psalm 145:15-16)  but it takes faith to really stand on that promise when your life is at stake. For a mature Christian whose been on the front lines and had his or her faith tested, it would be an easier thing to do... to believe God would find a way... perhaps through another job or that the Lord could even drop manna from heaven every day to feed you and your family. I guess what I'm trying to say is, this is your decision and one that should be made between you and God. If you don't think you have the faith for it, tell the Lord that and ask Him what to do. Maybe you're at a place in your walk with Him that you are ready to get out of the boat and walk on the water. Or maybe you're not. The V is not the Mark of the Beast YET, and taking it will not send you to hell. It may make you sick or die, it may do other damage to your body in the long run, it may put tech inside your body you don't want, but it is not going to affect your salvation. Not yet. So, get alone with the Lord and get His instructions. So, if your back is against the wall, I don't judge anyone for their decision and neither should anyone else.

You may wonder why the Lord is allowing all this to happen to His Bride? Why is He backing us into a corner, putting us in a position to have to choose between taking a poison shot or keeping our job?  I follow a pastor on You Tube, Pastor Patrick Winfrey, and in one of his live chats the other day, he said something really important. He said the Lord told him that if the rapture had happened 1 or 2 years ago, many many many Christians would not have made it.  There were so many Christians who were either false converts, only had a mental agreement that Jesus was God, or were so lukewarm and complacent, that Jesus would have spit them out of his mouth. But since this global pandemic, along with all the other signs, the quakes, storms, signs in the sky, the fraudulent election, the vaccine, the mandates, and all the evil that surrounds us, anyone with even a trivial understanding of the Bible would notice that something prophetic was going on.  Most people, Christian or not, have heard of 666 and the Antichrist and the Mark of the Beast, so when these mandates appear in which a person can't buy, sell, or trade without the vax, people took note. False converts became real converts, the lukewarm became hot, and the lost began asking questions about Jesus.  Hence, many many more people have committed themselves to Jesus and will now make the rapture. 

It's all about God's love and mercy!!  He doesn't want anyone to perish. He doesn't want to leave anyone behind. I don't know about you, but that made sense to me and it blessed me greatly to have a peek into the character of my Savior. Yes, it's been rough on us, and things are getting harder, but if only a single person got saved from it all, wouldn't it be worth it? I say yes! 

Below are just some of the headlines from this week. As you can see, things are getting tighter and tighter, and I believe they will only get worse. They now are developing some sort of DNA altering vaccine device, and there is talk of a ten regional world government called the D10. You can see the articles below.

All this tells me is that Jesus is coming soon! No, we don't know the day or hour, but Paul tells us we will know the season! And I think we are in it!  I know many of you are weary, but I encourage you to stay strong and stay on the narrow road. Spend more time in praise and worship than you ever have before. It scatters the enemy forces and lifts your own spirit and greatly pleases the Lord!
 
 
I encourage you to watch this 6 minute video to see if you have become one of the Covidians 

The V and V
If you have Facebook, (and this video is still up) I encourage you to watch it about the MOB and the Vaccine.  I found the article they refer to HERE 
 
NWO
 
Apostasy
 
Earth Groaning
 
War
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi, MaryLu..
    Just a clarification....It isn't the federal government asking for proof of vaccination(They have seen the handwriting and know that pushing this on 400m people isn't going to work and has not moved to the issue)..This is a single rogue governor out of the 36 state governors trying to cover his corrupt incompetence and laziness by going down this route...He has been dragged to court by the Nigerian Bar association and there has been serious pushback....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate, I will correct the wording.
      That's good news!

      Delete
  2. War in prayer, everyone! Trust your Savior for everything. God is good and has seen the other side of this battle. He wins, and as His heirs, we win. Stay safe in the protection of His shadow. And see you in the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to our site, we also have a bookstore. Let me know if you would like to chat sometime. - Geoffrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MaryLu
    You are most probably right when you said that the vax is not the mark of the beast.
    There however is a small probability that it might be. Reasons being that
    1.according to certain virologists it changes ones dna.
    2. It more and more becomes necessary to be able to buy and sell.
    3. It probably connects the vaxed to the internet of things.
    4. This one is really yust a theory, but can taking (inviting) something into your body being seen as worship.

    Ignorance is not an excuse and since we that follow Bible prophecy can see this is clearly the end time's, shouldn't we be much more cautious.
    The narrow road is yust that, narrow.
    Even if the vax is not the mark, it still conditions those that take it to be less resistant when it actually arrives.
    The day the towers fell I yust knew it had to do with preparing the way for the anti Christ system. The same whith every major event that followed.
    Although I was looking out for the rapture since the early eighties, I then noticed that everything was not yet in place, but now it is a different story.
    The beast system is in place and ready to go when the rapture happens.
    And that is imminent.
    I am so excited and can't wait to meet the Lord, all that went ahead of us and all of you.
    Greetings
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, the reason I don't believe it's the MOB is because along with the Mark, the Bible is clear that there is some pledge of allegiance to the Beast System.. some worship of the Beast. And because the actual Antichrist has not yet been revealed, there can't be any allegiance or worship of him and his system.. at least that's my thinking. I agree with you on what it does, even currently, how it alters DNA, connects one to the internet, etc.. possibly, but I believe these are only the beginning stages. My issue is that there are many people out there who are saying if you took the vax you're damned to hell and it's causing many to freak out or fall away from the Lord.
      I completely agree that those who take it are being conditioned to follow the Beast system when it is revealed. I guess I felt led to offer some comfort to those believers who took it in order to keep their jobs. It's a very hard thing to step out in faith that God will provide when your children are hungry and you're faced with being evicted. Stronger Christians who've had their faith tested will do well with such tests, but the majority of Western Christians aren't that strong. I'm not making an excuse for them.. just trying to offer comfort because I don't believe they lost their salvation by taking it.
      However, who knows with the next shot or next one? May God grant us all discernment and wisdom and faith to stay the course!
      Like you, I believe the Beast system is all ready to fire off. I'm very very excited to be with my Lord and finally meet all my brothers and sisters!! Blessings!

      Delete