Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday Musings: Soon and Very Soon, We're Going to see the King!


Dearest Sons and Daughters of the King of Kings,
 
Let that sink in for a moment. You are royalty! Your Father is the Creator of ALL things and you are His child. You have access to His throne room any time you want, and as you approach, He stops everything, looks up, and ushers you forward. He wants to see you and hear from you. Sometimes we forget that, don't we? Sometimes we act like we must crawl into His presence, grovel and beg for His attention and plead our case before Him. But that's not the case. He adopted us with a very high price, the highest price of all, the blood of Jesus. That's how much He values us. That's how much He loves us! Never forget that. 

As usual, the news isn't good this week. More and more restrictions are being put on the unvaccinated with some media and politicians even spewing hatred on those who choose not to take the vaccine. More and more companies, including United Airlines, the NBA, and hospitals are firing hundreds of people who won't take the vaccine. Did you ever think you'd see this in America? I didn't. Please be sure and read and watch the video linked in the V and V section with the New York Governor speaking in a church and telling people that God wants them to get vaccinated. It gets worse. You'll have to watch.  Also new leaked documents show that over 50,000 Medicare patients died after receiving the vaccine. 

This week was the first time I actually saw shelves in my grocery store not full. They've been warning about shortages and I believe they are finally here. We should start seeing it more and more so I encourage you to stock up while you can. Stalin used food as an incentive for people to obey him. It worked. Do you think the powers over us don't know that? What would you do to be able to feed your hungry children?

Then there's the volcano at La Palma. Keep an eye on that one. It's not done yet. Now there another volcano on Hawaii starting to rumble. Meanwhile over 12,000 Haitians and 20K Afghans have been released into our country, not to mention the thousands coming over our border every day.  Why? What's the purpose? To overload our system? To break our economy? To spread Covid? To cause chaos and violence? To allow terrorists to attack us from within?

The One World Religion is forming right before our eyes as a new Faith Center in Abu Dhabi is set to open in 2022. Oh, and let's not forget China's threats to Taiwan and us, and that North Korean blowhard is now firing off missiles again. What could go wrong? 

Anyway, aside from all of that which you can read below, I'm sensing a coming end to me being a watchman. It's a strange sense or feeling inside that this part of my ministry is to be phased out. I don't know whether that means the rapture is going to happen, or the Lord will have me doing something else. I haven't been writing because I've felt a sense of urgency to warn people and to hopefully wake up some and even get some saved. That urgency is fading now. Perhaps I've done what the Lord required. I intend to keep warning here on my blog for the next few months, but next year (if we are here), I will go back to focusing on my books and things the Lord is teaching me. I'm most anxious to get my next book out (When Angels Battle) because I believe it will be a great evangelistic tool, but at the rate I'm going, it won't be released until January. 
 
In all honesty, I doubt we will be here in January. This is my opinion, based on research, watching the signs, and what other Godly men and women are saying.  However, none of us knows the day or hour when Jesus will come, so I'm not saying this definitively. It's an educated, prayerful sense I have in my spirit that we are nearing the finish line. Very near! I say that to both encourage you, to implore you to forsake all to follow Jesus, and to prompt you to tell as many people about Him as you can. Time is short. 

 Here is this week's news
 
 
I encourage Everyone to read this letter. It is from an anonymous person calling themselves Spartacus, but it contains a volume of proof and information about the virus, treatments, and more importantly the vaccine and it's dangers. He ends the letter with his conclusions on why the powers are doing this. This is not from a Christian perspective but very factual and interesting.

 The V and V

The Narrative is crumbling: Great compilation of people waking up to the vaccine narrative 
The one below just boils my blood. I'm posting 2 articles about it
 

 Immorality/Evil

Earth moaning
6.5 (5.8) quake strikes Greece (They aren't reporting the magnitude accurately. I have this on good authority. They always downgrade the big quakes) 

Signs in the Sky
 
NWO
 
Apostasy
 
War
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Marylu, you good and faithful servant! Your obedience to be a watchman during the time up to the wedding feast has blessed so many. Whether they listened or not, is not a reflection of your obedience. You've done the work God had for you, and that's all we can do. You go for as long as Holy Spirit leads, and then go where He leads you from there. Honestly, I think all watchman's roles are coming to an end. The days of watching are over! :) We're here.

    Thank you again for your links. I'm going through them slowly, but the one of the purging of our military stating 10/2 has been something I've been watching. I learned this week all who won't receive "it" are being dishonorably discharged. It won't be Honorable, which could/will make these service members criminals. I'm hoping they will be given "Less Than Honorable" so they can be free, but I just don't know anymore. I'm praying for them.

    Thank you for the reminder that our Bridegroom wants to hear from us. I can get so caught up in reading and studying that I forget He wants to talk too. I've been watching the La Palma volcano, which a new vent on the other side opened up today. My daughter flew back to the East Coast today to visit her dad for a couple days. She kept having nightmares about going. Her flight got delayed last night, but she was put on another one this morning, so she is there now. I told her if Holy Spirit tells her now to go, don't go. But I'm praying for a few extra days until she get back. :) Or hoping she is raptured no matter where she is.

    I've also been preparing my household for my boys just in case. I would love for them to come. I'm praying they're part of my "household" but I just don't know. As far as I know, only one is a Christian. I've left them a letter to cover all bases.

    Until then, I'll continue to write too. I have eight books contracted through 2022...Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! Dear sister in Christ! Why haven't I read any of your books? Hmm. That's great about your contracts, even if we may not be here! thank you for your kindness to me! It's horrible what they are doing to the military, just unimaginable. I will pray for your daughter's safety! And like you, I have children and other loved ones who may not come with us. I have left letters, food, and other resources for them. Breaks my heart, but I've told them and told them... and God has them in His hand! I know my descendants will be saved eventually. God promises that in His Word! Sending prayers and hugs your way! You have been an inspiration to me.

      Delete
    2. I had a thought when you mentioned leaving letters for your family for after the rapture. I think our homes will be taken by strangers looking for things to help them survive- it will be chaos! They will look for homes that are unoccupied when the news gets out that many have disappeared. Unless your family lives nearby they may not be the first in your home…

      Delete
    3. That's true, Bev... and we can pray that our loved ones find what we have left for them. God will make sure they do. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Marylu!
    I'm really hoping we are not here in January. I think I told you this awhile ago that December I have a birthday. Last December I had a strong sense that it would be my last birthday here on this Earth. I don't know for sure. Wishful thinking?!
    Yes, the news has not been good with more and more people being forced to take the jab. So discriminatory and arbitrary. Just can't believe what is going on and being allowed to go on. It's always a good reminder as to why this Earth is not our home. Always thankful our God is in control and that soon He will bring us home! I have my notes all ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember you saying that about your birthday, Barbara... Sometimes the Holy Spirit gives us little clues like that. It certainly is unbelievable what is going on... can't wait to leave this place!

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for all this info! I recently made a trip to California from TN. I am unvaccinated but not once did anyone ask me to show my “card” or proof of a negative test (which I had)! We all wore masks on the plane and in the airport- useless, but I wanted to see my family (2 year old granddaughter) so I complied.

    As a healthcare worker I was very interested in the letter from Spartacus… wow! So much information. I haven’t read it all but it made a lot of sense. Oxygen doesn’t seem to help these patients much- it’s frustrating not to be able to help them. The main thing I want to share is that there are PLENTY of patients who got the poison who are in hospital with “ COVID pneumonia”. Not many believe me but its true! Our hospital hasn’t mandated the V yet- I’m holding out until December when I plan to retire…hoping for Rapture soon! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev! Yes, thus far no vaccine requirement for air travel in the US, though I believe there are bills being introduced in congress. I hope to travel to Tennessee at the end of October to see my mother, who recently broke her hip. I hope I will still be able to travel.
    I completely believe you about the vaccinated catching Covid. I'm hearing that from other sources as well. What a shame. I will lift up a prayer that your hospital will not require it of you... or that Jesus will just come and get us! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis!! I"m still hanging out looking UP with all of us Watchers. I could have written every word you wrote today. It's all in my brain and heart too, total confirmation we are on the right page. And we are closer than ever to being with our King Jesus. Praise God!! I
    I have been SO TIRED the past few weeks, it keeps increasing. My dear Wing Flapper Sis was worried about me and said don't give up on the race, as we are almost home. Right after she sent that message, my niece posted a video on FB of her five year old son running a little race with his class mates. He was lagging about forth place, plodding like he was going to drop. All of the sudden he put his head up, focused on that finish line and ran like a race horse coming in at first place. It's God's way of speaking to us!! Keep our eyes on the finish line, where Jesus is ready to meet us.
    I have been reading all of your blog posts and printing them off for my dear friend Mary Lou. Your posts let us know we are seeing the same things all around the world. I have not been writing any new book pages lately as I feel everything I am supposed to do, is pretty much done. I've just been drawing closer to the Lord every day and the Holy Spirit is giving us such great comfort and peace here. We have been more blessed since the pandemic started and have been able to share those blessings with so many out of God's love. A witness until we leave.. Soldiers of the Cross, hup two, we are almost there... love you precious Watch woman of God. Can't wait to hug you on the other side and see what the Lord has in store for all of us. A Sister forever in Jesus Cillie aka Ramblin Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sweet Sis! I've been wondering where you've been. I love your race story. Wow! Isn't it wonderful how God can use anything to encourage us and keep us moving! I'm sorry you've been tired. I get it. Many of us are so weary. You are doing the absolute right thing and that is keeping closer to Jesus! We are almost done... we will soon be pulled out from behind enemy lines! I look forward to that hug from you! Blessings!

      Delete
  6. Cillie, thank you so much for that analogy. I find it very encouraging. I find myself lagging, but know that very soon we will be across that finish line! I will remember that!

    ReplyDelete