Saturday, October 2, 2021

Watchman Warning: The V and the V (volcano)

 
 The Volcano on La Palma Island
 
By now, most of you would have heard of this volcano. I'm copying the recent information below from a watchman I follow who studies quakes and volcanoes. 
 
The La Palma eruption continues. It has been nearly two weeks and the eruption shows no signs of let up. The last two days have seen increased seismic activity. Ground deformation and inflating continue. More new vents and fissures are a likely scenario. The cone of the volcano has several new cracks and fissures overnight where new lava flows have begun.

Air quality has worsened with ash fall also affecting visibility. Officials have increased the "exclusion zone" from 2 km to 3.5 km around the area where lava is pouring into the ocean. This is due to the toxic gas cloud that threatens human health. For those who did not evacuate from that area, they are now in lockdown and have been directed to stay indoors and keep their doors and windows closed, taping them and putting down wet cloths to stop the incursion of toxic gases.

The lava flow has created a "lava delta" where it pours into the ocean. The size of the delta has grown quickly to more than 40 acres and continues to widen. It is hundreds of meters long now.

At last count, the number of houses destroyed so far was 855. Life on the rest of the island is as close to normal as it can be. There are no mass evacuations or widespread fear. Traffic is normal. Shops, restaurants, and schools are open.

My primary source of information about the La Palma eruption comes directly from boots on the ground, a resident of La Palma who provides updates at least twice a day on the progress of the eruption.
 
MaryLu here:  Regardless of what fake news says, scientific reports from before the volcano erupted have determined that it is highly possible that a massive eruption could split the island in two and send half into the sea. If that happens, a giant tsunami is expected to traverse the Atlantic in roughly 7 hours and hit the east coast of the US.  I'm not saying this will happen. I'm not saying that the tsunami will cover the eastern seaboard. I'm just giving a warning and saying that many Godly people have had dreams of tsunamis, particularly hitting New York. 
 
Here is a recent picture from Space showing the damage the volcano is doing to the Island 
 
Here is a warning from a very Godly woman on You tube who had a dream about a tsunami recently. 

Now the Vaccine
I encourage you to watch this 15 minute video about what is in the vaccine. Watch to the end.. there is some pretty frightening information about strange objects that move and assemble together, brilliant colors, metal objects, and a tentacle like creature that moves. This doctor is a Christian and was able to look at the vaccine under a microscope. 

Look up for your Redemption is Nearer than Ever!

4 comments:

  1. The $700,000 fine for companies is under code section 666. And Biden said he would get this done even if it takes 6 minutes, 6 days, or 6 weeks.😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious, Cheryl? Wow, I hadn't heard that. It's like they are mocking us... laying their cards on the table with a sly wink.

      Delete
  2. Hi MaryLu, take a look at the tsunami alert over at lynmelvin.blogspot.com--posted today also! Here is the comment I left there:

    Hi Lyn, thanks for posting this. Wow so many tsunami warnings right now! MaryLu Tyndall posted an off schedule one today as well. I haven't seen two moons, but I commented over on unsealed in response to someone else who noticed something odd going on with the moon:

    Redleg69/29/2021 12:52 PM
    "Did anyone else notice something odd about the moons position relative to the ecliptic? Last night I was awake at 3 and I noticed the moon in a window on the north side of my house, while the ecliptic and the suns path is clearly many degrees to the south."

    To which I replied:" Redleg6, a week or so ago, when the moon was full just before the 23rd, I had to catch it in the middle of the night or very early in the moring--before 4:30-5:00 am (don't remember the exast time) as it would disappear behind the western horizon before daylight. I am in central Washington. Then a few days later--again don't remember how long--the moon was still high in the sky in full daylight. I was totally perplexed. Still am. I don't remember the time, but given how quickly it disappeared a few days prior, there was no way it should have been visible well above the horizon in full daylight. ????"

    The moon phenomena I saw was the bright full moon of September 20-23, the Harvest Moon. Each night I looked for it, it was late, the middle of the night, going down below the horizon while it was still dark--early in the morning, but dark. A couple days after the 23rd, I was no longer looking for it, I noticed the moon high above the horizon, pale, and waning of course, but I immediately thought "that can't be" only two nights ago it was below the horizon by 4:30-5:00, in the dark. So, I didn't see two moons together, but I almost wonder given your post if there could have been "two moons" just not visible at the same time? I have no idea what, if anything, to make of this, or even if it is an actual unusual phenomenon--non astronomer that I am! I just find it all very interesting.

    And in concurrence with Cheryl's yes, they are not hiding at all anymore. In our faces. I like what Tim Henderson says: things are not falling apart, they are falling into place! Maranatha! See you soon!

    Blessings, Judi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judi, that is very strange. I have heard of Holly 2 Moons, but I don't follow her and never heard her thoughts that a rapture could occur when 2 moons are viewed. So weird that people are seeing 2 moons, or seeing moons where they aren't supposed to be. I wonder if one of them is a planet? Nibiru just reflecting the sun's light? Very very interesting... The Lord said we would see signs in the sky!! Thank you for sharing this! See you soon!!

      Delete