Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Book News and Sales!

 


Dear Readers and Friends!
It's been quite a while since I've sent out a newsletter, hasn't it? I'm so sorry. To be honest, it's been a rough 2021 for me and my family, and I haven't had a ton of book news to share!  However, that will all change soon. Let me tell you about a sale I'm involved in and then I will share some news about my upcoming books below. 
 
First the sale! I'm a part of a very large group of Historical Romance Series sales. There are countless ebooks either free or at a very reduced price for the entire month of November!  They are all supposed to be clean romances, but some of the covers raised my eye, so be careful. However, they all look great and are all part of a romance series. So, if you love Historical Romance, check them out!  Of course the first book I ever wrote and the first book in my Legacy of the King's Pirates Series, The Redemption, is listed among them and is currently only 99 cents!!  So, check it out and feel free to share with others! 
 
2nd Sale!

I'm also putting a fan favorite, Charity's Cross, on sale for the rest of the month. Ebook only. Originally 4.99, now only .99 cents! Here's a LINK to Amazon so you can read more about the story!










 

Upcoming books!

When Angels Battle (Sequel to When Angels Cry)
 
One Year after the Rapture

After the sudden disappearance of her parents, Nyla Cruz was left with the care of her younger brother and aged grandmother.  When World War 3 began, famine, violence, and disease ravaged the planet, transforming the calm world she once knew into hell on earth. With the arrival of the Neflams, hope returned, bringing a semi-peace under the New World Union.  Now, all Nyla wants to do is use her position as leader of a NWU Peace Keeping team to imprison all Deviants—the ones who caused all earth’s troubles.  When a chance arises to infiltrate a local group, she agrees to go undercover. Their leader, a preacher named Daniel Cain, is on the NWU top-wanted list, and his capture could mean a huge promotion and a chance to change the world for the better.

After recovering from the shock of being left behind, ex-Navy Seal Calan Walker is determined to overcome his past mistakes and be a powerful force in the Kingdom of God. So, when he is recruited to be a bodyguard for the greatest Tribulation evangelist, Daniel Cain, he jumps at it. He learns much under Daniel’s tutelage, but when a beautiful woman weaves her way into their underground church, he is suspicious, yet intrigued and enamored. He cannot allow his heart to rule over his head. Never again.

As the earth endures the first half of the Tribulation, Angels are dispatched to aid and defend the remaining saints. Their job?  Do not interfere in free will but battle all evil attacks by Satan’s warriors. However, that becomes more and more difficult as countless hordes of evil beings are being unleashed across the globe.

MaryLu here:  I'm finishing up this book now and hope to have it on Amazon for Pre-order by January and available for purchase by February. Also if you haven't read When Angels Cry, I'm planning on putting that on sale soon! You won't want to miss these two supernatural, suspenseful end times stories! 

The Resolute (Book 7 in my Legacy of the King's Pirates)

This is not the actual cover, but a mock up I created on my own. However, the story will follow the adventures of Gabrielle Hyde, daughter of Edmund Merrick Hyde, Earl of Clarendon. We've already read the exciting tales of Reena Hyde in The Reckless and Alexander Hyde in The Ransom, so now it's Gabrielle's turn. I have a great story in mind that will not disappoint, so stay tuned for more information on that next year! It is my plan to release this in the Fall of 2022, God willing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 If you follow me on my other newsletter group in which I merely send out my weekly blog posts, then you know that I believe we are very close to the rapture of the church spoken about in 1 Thessalonians 4, 1 Corinthians 15, Matthew 24, and other places in the Bible. So, of course I may find myself writing these books in heaven, which would utterly delight me. 

Until then, my dear friends, stay close to the Lord and enjoy your reading!


 

5 comments:

  1. I will check them out, Marylu! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading these. I know they will be exciting, encouraging and adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Chappy!! You've been with me from the beginning of this journey!

      Delete