Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday Musings: We are Superheroes! Act like it!

Dear Sons and Daughters of the Most High,

As we watch the world spiral into the Tribulation, it's vitally important that we remember that, though our physical bodies are here on earth, we are all sitting in heavenly places with Jesus. His Holy Spirit dwells within us and His Angels surround us. Heaven is our home. God is our Father, and we are His precious and beloved Children. Do you think He does not know and understand everything we are going through? Do you think He has not heard our cries? Of course He has. If you are a parent, can you imagine ever ignoring your child's cry for help, not giving them food when they were hungry or not protecting them when they were in danger or not hugging them when they were sad or scared? God is a much better parent than any of us. 

Don't think of yourself as mortal or human anymore. We are superheroes. We walk through this world and in this time, but we have the Spirit of the Living God within us. Nothing can harm us, nothing can hurt us or our loved ones, nothing can touch us without His permission. Not Fauci or Gates or Biden or the NWO or the coming Antichrist or any police or military, or any demon in hell. Not even Satan. Besides, they can only hurt our body (with permission), not our souls or spirits, not our real self. We are immortals, eternal, greatly loved by our Father, and our destiny is beyond imagining. What would happen if we each walked through this world really believing that! No fear, no depression, no doubt, just full confidence in who we are in Jesus and that through Him, nothing is impossible!  Superheroes, indeed!

So, while I report on bad news, it is meant only as a way for you to stay informed but more importantly for you to see beyond a doubt that God is real, His Word is True, He's crazy about you, and He's coming back soon!

The news this week went as we expected. Deaths in hospitals pile up mostly from the vaccinated, but you won't hear that on regular media. The unvaccinated are being more and more maligned, called enemies, and hated. In some places, they are put on lockdown, in others, they can only go to grocery stores for essentials. Social media continues to ban anyone who speaks out against the vaccine, while millions of parents have lined up this week to have their children injected with poison. I admit to being in tears over the poor kids, who have no say in it. Some schools have been caught giving the vaccine to kids without parental permission! Then, we are seeing talk of more boosters, dangerous variants and other upcoming viruses. Soon, I expect to see the "unvaccinated" to include those who have not gotten the boosters. They are really pushing them here in California.
 
Yes, some courts here in the US have struck down Biden's vaccine mandates, and while this is encouraging, I do not expect this to stop the NWO from going forth with their plans, plans they have been working on for centuries. In addition, though massive walkouts from jobs and huge protests over the vaccine are encouraging, I believe this is precisely what they expected from Americans. Do you think they don't have contingency plans? Besides, the massive walkouts only make the economy worse, the unemployment high, causing more needs for Government handouts, which only results in increased power over the people.  What a downer I am! LOL. But I have a small understanding of how deep the NWO rabbit hole goes and who is ultimately in charge. Not to mention, Bible Prophecy, which must be fulfilled. 

China's weaponry appears to now far surpass our own and there are fears among the military leaders that they could attack us by surprise, leaving us with little defense. In addition Russia is sending troops to the border of Ukraine. 

More and more people are either quitting their jobs or being forced out as unemployment continues to rise, along with inflation. I don't know about you, but I've noticed a hike in food prices, particularly meat. I have not witnessed any massive shortages yet, however, but they say they are coming. 

Many large quakes continue to strike worldwide while LaPalma is still roaring. 

Rittenhouse trial.  I have a sick feeling about this trial and the outcome. Just beware of a possible false flag event resulting from the verdict that the government will most certainly use for their advantage. One thing they must do before they can completely take over America is get rid of people's guns. 

Anyway I leave you with this week's articles. Some really important ones I placed here on top.  We are still in a high watch time for our Lord's return. Don't despair. His timing will be perfect! He knows how to make an entrance!  

No post next Friday. I pray for each and every one of you to have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends!  We have much to be thankful for this year and always!!  


 
You know, this is one massive deception I hadn't thought of yet. What if they claimed to find Jesus's bones in Jerusalem? 
 
 
 
The V and V
 
Earth groaning

Famine
 
WAR
 
NWO
COP26 and Obama's War Cry/ Is he the AC? 
Warning: Michael Flynn, former national security adviser says We need to have One religion in the USA under God. But what God is he talking about? I warned you about Flynn before 
 
Prophecy
 
Immorality and evil
 
 Signs in the Sky
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi fam, here is a beautiful video I saw just now of a Bride entering her wedding singing Yeshua. Enjoy and be blessed. Love and huggzz to you all, judi

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-oKUqMukc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, I adore that video! I never get tired of watching it. I can't wait for my wedding with the king!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marylu, I live in Germany and the people who are right now in hospitals and dying are the unvaccinated. Your source of information is a wrong one.
    Please read "Revelation deciphered" from Nelson Walters and "Antichrist Before the Day of the Lord: What Every Christian Needs to Know about the Return of Christ" from Alan Kurschner. It might show you some great flaws in your theories and teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information. I don't know about the hospitals in Germany but I have seen many videos of nurses and doctors here in the US who are saying the opposite. I can only report secondhand information since I am not in the medical field. I have a friend in Germany. I will ask her. I rarely read books on Revelation, especially by people I'm not familiar with. I have studied the book of Revelation with some of the best Bible Teachers in the world such as Chuck Missler, Derek Prince, etc and have read it myself dozens of times, asking for the Holy Spirit to teach me. I'm very aware that there are many many different interpretations out there and many ideas about the rapture. I'm only presenting one here on my blog that I believe to be the correct one. Could I be wrong? Sure. Maybe we all are. Who can know the mind of God? So, while I accept there may be flaws in the ideas I present, my heart is only to share what I feel the Lord would have me share, and I pray every day that He keeps me from saying anything against His will. God Bless

      Delete
  4. I agree with you Marylu. I read about a nurse who has worked in the medical field for 38 years. Thirty-six of those 38 years she was in the ICU. She says that she has never seen so many unexplained illnesses of the jabbed in all her career that are now in the ICU. And the fact that you can still get and spread COVID is the truth. My husband and I were supposed to visit friends last weekend who were fully jabbed and they both got COVID. They were pretty sick with it. So my take is that the jab is not safe or effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. I don't know any medical people, so I really appreciate the confirmation here that what I'm reading is true. So sorry about your friends. I pray they are okay now. Blessings!

      Delete
  5. A teacher friend of our principal died last week of a blood clot to the lung. She was fully 'vaccinated' and only 36 years old. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete