Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday Musings: With Great Privilege Comes Great Struggle


Dear Remnant Bride of Jesus Christ, 
 
I know many of you are weary, many are worried, many are depressed. I hear from you every day. I understand. Believe me, I do. I am one of you. For many of you who feel alone as I do, I encourage you to read my post from yesterday. You are not alone. There are many of us. We are the remnant bride, the wise virgins with oil in our lamp, Jesus's precious gems. Our eyes are open to the great deception Jesus warned us about. We see the evil in the world. We see the New World Order rising. We watch as the false scales of justice reward the guilty and punish the innocent. We see through the lies coming from those in power, we hear of their perversions and pedophilia, we hear and weep at their Satanic worship rituals and their child sacrifices. 

We know what's in the vaccine they are forcing on mankind. We understand their goal is to kill, steal, and destroy, just like their father. We see the thousands who are dying from it and we witness the coverup. We watch as people all around us, friends and family both, line up like sheep to the slaughter to take it. And now, we weep for the children, we mourn for the innocents whose parents are unwittingly allowing them to be poisoned. Many will soon die. 
 
We watch as the global elites meet in conferences and ceremonies, congratulating each other with awards, as they plot to gain more power, kill more people, and eventually subjugate all of mankind beneath their satanic rule. We know the Antichrist will rise from within this group. We try and guess who it might be. Obama, Prince Charles, Emmanuel Macron? Hmm. The Bible says we won't be here when he is revealed. 
 
We watch them not only perpetrate the lie of a Covid pandemic on the world, but the lie of Climate change, both being used to steal our freedoms and gain more power. We watch the technology grow with exponential speed, creating the way and means for the Apostle John's visions in Revelation to make sense and come true.
 
We see signs in the sky. Blood moons, solar eclipses and flares, constellations that tell the Gospel lining up in perfection. We watch as the earth groans and reels beneath quakes, storms, and volcanoes, just as Jesus prophesied. 
 
We see China, the dragon, rising, gaining power and ushering threats against the only one who could stop them, America. Yet we see the great USA being destroyed from within by the cancer of progressive marxism, propagated by both parties for the purpose of power and wealth. We see riots on our streets, racial hate and perversion taught in our schools, thousands upon thousands of illegal immigrants flooding into our cities, racism and hate rising in our communities where once it had been eradicated. We see great sexual perversion all over our TV screens, in our society and schools, propagated as normal and good.

We see the world facing a global food shortage while farmers are ordered to destroy their crops. We see a coming energy shortage as Green ideas are implemented, leaving many facing a freezing winter with no help in sight. 

We see the Pope unite all religions into the One World Religion, while he says Jesus is not the only way to be saved and advocates for climate control that will impoverish most of the world. Could he be the False prophet of Revelation? I believe so. 

And 73 years ago, we saw Israel become a nation again, after not having any land or nationality for thousands of years. Yet this was prophesied in the Scriptures as being a sign of the last days by Jesus Himself. In fact, He said that the generation who witnessed this even would NOT pass away. Yet, did you ever hear anything in your church about this? The church should have been leaping for joy, shouting to the world, praising God!  Instead, crickets. 

So, we watch as the majority of Christendom sleeps. Not only sleeps, but most are in apostasy, believing false doctrines of NAR, Dominionism, Hyper-Grace, Prosperity, and others. American Christians are fat, dumb, and happy with their best lives now and their potlucks and Bible studies, while away from church many live a life of disobedience. God will not be mocked. Why are they not seeing the signs? Why do many pastors promote the poison shot? Why, when you talk about Jesus's return, do most Christians look confused at best, or get angry at worst? 
 
So, if you've made it this far, you are among the remnant bride, the one with your oil lamp full, looking out the window at midnight as you wait for the Bridegroom's call. You are very privileged. But with such a privilege, with such an honor, comes struggle. Did you actually think that those of us who are honored enough to be raptured would not see some trials first? Would not go through some dark times while still on earth? I thank the Lord every day that He has opened my eyes to the truth.  It is a lonely road. For me, personally, I have no one to talk with about any of this. Everyone in my family is either an atheist, agnostic, lukewarm, or doesn't think we are anywhere near the end times. Most people I know have gotten the Vaccine.  I find it increasingly difficult to discuss mundane things or future plans with anyone. But we have each other! And we have Jesus and His Holy Spirit who never leaves us. It is more than enough! 

Jesus warned us this was coming. None of this should take us by surprise. Instead, it should fill us with excitement and joy that we are the generation who will fly through the air to meet our Lord in the clouds! What a great privilege! What an honor! And how exciting!! In the meantime, we are not to be depressed or anxious. This is not pleasing to the Lord. He has promised to protect us and care for us. Do you believe Him? If you're still here, He has a purpose for you. You are still His ambassador. Your mission? To follow Him, obey Him, and use your gifts to help save the Lost or wake up the sleeping!   So, get on with it, soldier!  Finish the race with honor!

FYI, I'm still holding out that this is the year. I have several reasons, Biblical reasons, for believing that. I don't usually go into them because I don't want this blog to be about dates. I want this blog to be an encouragement for those who are watching, a place for the lost to get saved, for the sleeping to wake, and for the Lord to be glorified. 

But if you're interested in some upcoming dates, here are some great men of God whom I watch from time to time. 

Dr. Barry Awe  He's a little unconventional and amusing, but he loves the Lord and has done his research.
 
The Unleashing. This guy has a ton of knowledge. He loves the Lord and only recently (I think the first time ever) has said it was this year. That he heard from the Lord 

GEVTE - ton of Biblical research on dates in the Bible. 

Sandy Armstrong from Soldiers of Christ Global Church - This man has a ton of knowledge of Hebrew and Biblical Gematria. He blows me away. But, he also believes it's this year. 

I know some of you don't agree with me about the timing of the rapture. I get your emails. Honestly, only the Lord knows. I refuse to argue about it with you, so please refrain from contacting me if that's all you intend to do. As followers of Jesus, we are called to love one another, not argue over doctrine. 
 
With all that said, here are today's articles. Sorry, I was long-winded today. 

 
The Covid Long Game!  Great Article.  
 
The V and V
What is FEMA doing in our hospitals?  (13 minute video)  
 
Earth groaning
Three monster quakes strike off Nicaragua. 5.9, 6.2, 6.4 
6.6 Quake strikes off Taiwan
6.0 Indonesia
6.6 Japan
 
NWO
 
Immorality/Evil
 
Famine
 
Apostasy
 
War
 
Signs in the Sky
 
Some good news?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love you so much! Thank you for always being there for me and a real life role model I can look to. That doesn’t mean perfect, it means real and healthy and with a huge heart for other snd for Christ. Thank you for all the work you do. You are loved and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, I love you too! I love all my brothers and sisters here. I'm so appreciative of this family as we come together to encourage each other! If you really knew me, you may not consider me a role model. LOL But I thank you anyway. Any good that I do, and even these posts, are from the Lord. I am nothing without Him!

      Delete
  2. Thanks you Marylu!! Thank you for reminding me to stay the course and that I do have a purpose here on Earth while I still have breath. That would be the best birthday present (My birthday is in December} to be able to go Home!!
    I try to find ways to talk to my family about the Lord. It is so hard. I have tried talking to my older sister about the Lord. She does not believe the Bible even though I try to tell her otherwise. I ask God when the time is right for me to share with her the Gospel. I asked Him this morning on my way to work. What came to mind was, and I believe it was from Him, "pearls before swine". Maybe He is telling me to wait. I don't know. But I do know there is not much time left. Praying for the rest of my family members as well. They are so lost.
    I hope you have a good weekend my friend! Blessings and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interestingly, Barbara, the Lord recently told me the same thing about a family member. "Do not cast your pearls before swine". Maybe there will be another time to share with them, but the Lord knows when their hearts will be ready and when it will be useless or even harmful for us to say anything. Just keep praying for them, as I know you do! Prayers are more powerful than we ever realize. Blessings and love to you!

      Delete
  3. Very encouraging, as always, my friend. Keep fighting the good fight! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete