Thursday, November 11, 2021

WE ARE CONSPIRACY THERAPISTS


A friend and follower of my blog (Lisa, thanks) sent this to me and it really struck me hard because I could identify with everything the author said. I hope it blesses you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I’m literally grieving the loss of people I thought I knew- every day. I never knew that this would be the hardest part of these last days 😭. It’s so hard to not feel hurt and betrayed.

So well said💫

To all my friends out there who know what’s really going on… To all who see through conspiracies and are intuitive… Yes, sometimes it’s a curse and not always a blessing to be awake.

Awakening is the most liberating, alienating, excruciating, empowering, lonely, confusing, freeing, frightening, expansive journey.

If you find yourself struggling as you try to process all this insanity, you are not alone.

No one talks about the darkness that accompanies awakening, or the GRIEF. Not only grieving the life and illusions you once had but the realization that almost everything you thought you once knew, is a LIE.

The beliefs you’ve held, people you were taught to trust, principles you were taught- ALL LIES.

Shattering illusions is RARELY an enjoyable experience. There is a considerable amount of discomfort that comes with growth and the grieving process doesn’t stop there.
With these newfound realizations, you then find yourself grieving all over again.

Grieving the loss of many relationships with people who just don’t and won’t “get it”.

Feeling alone; being ridiculed and shamed, not only by the masses but for many of you, your very own family and friends too. Feeling like you no longer have much in common with the people you are surrounded by.

Struggling with carrying on shallow conversations that lack substance with those who are still fast asleep.

Even feeling disconnected from your entire support system because they can’t see what you see. Some even grieve the loss of their ignorance- because “ignorance is bliss” and reality is harsh.

Awakening can be a lonely road and you will often find yourself journeying alone.

There is no way to sugarcoat it - Awakening to the realities of this world is brutal. It will have you running through the entire gamut of human emotions.

You have to master the art of diving down the darkest of rabbit holes only to come out and still function in daily life, and that’s a skill people don’t talk about enough.

Some of you are struggling with feeling disconnected from family and friends, it’s as though they exist in another world.

Please know you are not alone, and not only are you not alone, you have an entire tribe standing with you. We may be separated by miles, but we are deeply connected; in purpose and in spirit”.

- Author unknown

17 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing this, MaryLu! I can definitely relate - so spot-on. I thought I was an outsider in this world (especially at work for example) before March 2020, but it really has amplified to new levels.

    I have a friend I normally exchange long letters with, but now I struggle to write back because she doesn't "get it" and more than once has quoted back "facts" from the MSM. If we can't talk about (what I consider) the most important events of our lifetime, what else is there to talk about? I'm not a small talk kind of gal. Another friend never talked to me again after I wrote a note in her birthday card in Feb saying just in passing that I was hearing some troubling things. That was it!

    At work we were not allowed to ask each other our status, though some had talked about it before that edict came out. It seemed like there was no one in my entire building (40-50 people??) who saw these current events the same way I did. The "covid" worship was **intense** and questions were not well tolerated. I came up with 17 "commandments" of "covid" that you better not break, or you will be persona non grata.

    Possibly the saddest part is that people I know who used to adamantly criticize people who would just "follow the crowd" now seem to be among the first in line to absorb it all and believe it as absolute truth. The stuff I tried to share was dismissed as "wacky information". One of my cousins texted me about something I shared with her, and even in text I could feel the condescention as she talked to me like I was 6 years old and then basically implied I was a conspiracy theorist.

    But the good news is that it's all been foretold in the Bible. The Lord said if people hated us & persecuted us, to remember that's how they treated him first. And he told us in the end times people would be easily offended and betray each other. It certainly does not always come to fruition in the way we might imagine, but we can look back and said with certainty, yep, there's that prophesy. Check. It's still sad and very exhausting at times. It's hard to see so many who don't "get it". It makes sites such as yours so vital, and such a breath of fresh air, to be able to share info and interact with others who are "on the same page". Thank you for all you continue to do to encourage us and keep us informed.

    Looking forward to seeing you and the others who follow your blog either in the clouds or at the narrow gate (no proof of "vaxx" required for entry). Soon and very soon!

    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate to all you say. The people I thought I knew at church are absolutely clueless. How can this be? Like you said, I always felt like an outsider before all this, but it really has amplified. It's difficult, but I just keep praying people will wake up.

      Delete
    2. That's why I posted this.. we all need to know that we are not alone. Because like you both said, it feels that way much of the time. People we thought were great Christians and friends are dropping by the way side. I've lost many friends and even family members. No one wants to hear the truth. So, I'm glad the post encouraged you. It did me when my friend Lisa sent it to me!! We are not alone. WE are few, but we are strong, and we stand together with Jesus!

      Delete
  2. Great article. It hit home with me. Iv'e alway's said. "It's not a conspiracy if it's true." And prophesy is no conspiracy. It is hard when family members ridacule you and distance themselves from you. It is a sword that goes deep into your soul and creates a numbing effect. I just experienced it with two of my children. I wont go into detail here but it does hurt deeply. My prayers are for everyone to have their eyes open to the truth to what is really going on in these last days. Im glad im not alone. Thanks for everyones comments, it helped me. MaryLu, my sister in Christ. May the Lord give you the strength and wisdom to carry on being the watchman for so many of us. You inspire and minister to us. I know at times it feels for you to wonder if anyone is truly listening. You may never know until the day that person walks up to you in heaven and says "Thank you for being obedient to God's calling in your life. For i wouldnt be here if not for you." Blessing to you MaryLu. Well done good and faithful servant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry, you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. You're a blessing. May God pour out His love, faith, hope, protection and joy upon you and your family. I'm so sorry about your children. I have a child, a grown child.. who has completely rejected me, so I understand your pain. But God knows.. he keeps all our tears in a bottle, and He saves family members!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! This was good! I am feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto to everything that has been said. I have been down the past few days and this really blessed me to stay the course. It helps to know I will get to meet all of you soon. Pam

      Delete
  4. Praise God that He has opened our eyes to see what is going on, that prophecy is being fulfilled in our lifetime! It’s amazing! It is a true blessing to know there are others who see what you see. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God that He has opened our eyes to see what is going on, that prophecy is being fulfilled in our lifetime! It’s amazing! It is a true blessing to know there are others who see what you see. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was unfriended by my brother in law today. I refused to let it go that some of my in laws were mocking my rapture beliefs behind my back. My MIL called, texted, and emailed for weeks not understanding why her non apology/ apology wasn’t sufficient, so she can see her grandson at Christmas. They are all angry at me after they mocked me! I told them the truth, Matt 10…I also said I married a Christian man, (now deceased), and I didn’t actually choose to be unequally yoked with atheists and liberals. I didn’t mean to be brutally honest, but they wouldn’t leave me in peace. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, Cheryl. I can relate, believe me. You spoke truth to them, what else can you do? Jesus also spoke truth to people even if it hurt. Hang in there.. we are almost home.

      Delete
  7. Yep! I, too, can identify with what this person wrote 100%.....It is so lonely out there, but I'm sooooooo blessed to be able to come to this blog and read what others who do think like me are saying and how they are coping with God's help and hope! Thank you MaryLu for posting and staying true to your calling and keeping us all connected through your blog and current links. We are move than conquerors through Christ Jesus and we hold on knowing we are not crazy nor are we alone. Praying God's continued blessings and strength as we stand and overcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed to have you, Susan, and everyone else come here too! If no one commented, I would wonder if I'm truly the only one with eyes open on the planet! LOL So, you all are a blessing to me too. It's like having church online.. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all meet and have church together? Well, in heaven...

      Delete
  8. This is SO true. I am sad to say my family have turned away from me. I am just so shocked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, Katy. I'm so sorry to hear that. I am posting about that on Monday. It's the hardest when its family. I am praying for you!

      Delete