Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday Musings: This is Not Our Home!

Dear Heaven-Bound, Victorious Saints!
 
As you read this, I, my husband, and my father-in-law are in Hawaii. My husband's father is 88 and wanted one last trip there to visit Pearl Harbor. He was in the Air Force for 25 years and fought in both the Vietnam and Korean Wars.  We are only staying a few days. You would not believe what I had to go through to even get on the plane. Both my husband and FIL are vaccinated, but for me, I had to take several tests just to make sure I could at least get one negative (The PCR test is not accurate and was never intended to be used as a test for a virus) Then the test had to be no sooner than 3 days before my flight and then we had to fill out a plethora of forms online and upload my test to to their safetravels site to prove that I don't have Covid. All this before I even depart California. Once in Hawaii, I am unable to enter any public place without proof of a negative test at least 2 days before, so we have already scheduled a test for today. (And I thought California was bad!)  Please pray for me!  And pray that I am able to come back home without a vaccine! 

I'm telling you this because it seems that what is now occurring in other countries is starting here as well. Greece is fining its citizens over 60 if the don't take the vaccine. In Austria, the unvaxxed are confined to their homes. In Romania and Germany, similar restrictions are on the table. In Italy the unvaxxed are banned from all restaurants, shows, clubs, and sporting events. In Australia, they are putting people in Concentration, I mean Quarantine, camps. In fact, I just read that they had 3 escapees from one of them. And in Sweden, they are already injecting Covid Passports into their hands. My goodness. We are there.
 
I believe the only two things that are currently stopping America from following these strict rules are 1. Jesus and 2. Our Constitution.  Thus far, these mandates have been stopped by federal courts, and for that, we must praise God!  However, since we are in the Last Days and we know things get worse and the New World Order must rise, we also know that they will figure out a way to get around the precious rights our forefathers had the wisdom to install. Perhaps with a real plague this time like smallpox or perhaps a war. Whatever it is, hang onto your hats, folks! We are in for a bumpy ride!  Hopefully, a ride straight up to be with our Lord!

Then there's this new "Omnicron" variant which I don't believe is a variant at all. Whatever it is, it appears to be mild. Yet that does not stop the media and the bought-off medical people from scaring the world to death and locking down everything again. In fact, I'm sure the NWO has more variants and more plagues planned for our future since this one worked so well in getting the masses to bend the knee, comply with ridiculous senseless mandates, inject poison into their bodies, and willingly destroy the economy. 

By the way LaPalma is still erupting, and I hear the quakes on that island are starting up again. In addition, There is much talk about a coming war with Russia and China. See Articles below.  I've never seen the world so close to the edge of a global war. Not in my lifetime anyway. 

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. Revelation 6:4
 
But take heart! It is my opinion, the church is gone before the seals are broken and the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse are released.  And from the way things are looking, that could be any day now!

The Chosen:  Hubby and I just finished watching Season 2 of this fabulous series on the life of Jesus. Normally, I haven't cared too much for Jesus movies. They always pick someone who looks like a model and has a commanding voice, etc. which we know wasn't true. The Bible describes Jesus as someone no one would particularly notice.  While this series takes great creative license in the story, I have to admit that I have loved every minute of it. Their depiction of our Savior is wonderful, and in truth, it has helped me to picture Him more clearly and relate to Him better. Of course my main source for my walk with Jesus is the Bible and my time alone with Him, but this has enhanced that for me. In addition, I haven't seen or heard anything that goes against what we know from Scripture, but believe me, I'm on the lookout. Anyway, I wanted to put in my vote for this if you have a chance to watch it. It moves very slowly through Jesus's life but it gives you a deep look into Him and His disciples. 

As usual, I pray for each and every one of you, but if you have specific requests, please let me know. I'm happy to lift you up before the Father! I know many of us are weary and maybe a little fearful. If you find yourself getting worried about the world, take a break from the news and focus on Jesus. I'm reminded of that song, "Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and the things of this earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace!"  We are only passing through this world. This is not our home, and soon and very soon, we're going to see our King!  

With that thought in our mind and hearts, stay the course, fight the good fight of faith, and never grow weary in doing good, for the Lord will soon return and His reward will be with Him! 

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Revelation 22:12

 
The V and V 

Famine
 
Earth Groaning
7.5 Quake hits Peru (From someone who's experienced a 6.9, this is huge!+ 
 
War

NWO
 
Immorality
 
Apostasy
 
Lawlessness
 
Signs in the Sky
 
 
I do not want to upset any Catholic friends who come visit my blog. I know many in the Catholic church are truly saved, but I would be remiss if I didn't warn everyone of the truth of this religion. 
 
 

24 comments:

  1. I love The Chosen! I cried after every episode of season 1. Thanks for all your hard work! Looking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had to go through that garbage, Makes no sense. These places will reap what they sew.
    I hope despite all of that that you are able to enjoy the beauty of our Father's creation. Lean on Him sister. Soos and very soon we will be Home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! It really is gorgeous here! Reminds me of what heaven may be like, though I think heaven will be so wonderful, we can’t imagine it. !!!

      Delete
  3. I am praying for your trip and your entrance back into the mainland. That is a fear that I don't wish on anyone. I still have Trauma from not being able to get back into the country this past summer. As for the Chosen, I was super excited to go into Salt Lake this week and meet the actor who plays Jesus for the first night of the Christmas special. They did a premier like event and I got myself one of those Chosen t-shirts! So cool. I'm wearing it right now!

    It's interesting, God has me rushing to get things done right now. It's almost like He's saying I'm waiting on you to do this so we can get this wedding started. :) But I am so tired! Reminds me of an actual preparation for a wedding. All these last minute details. I find myself looking up at my mountain top daily. I look to the hills. Where does my help come from? It comes from the Lord.

    Enjoy Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, Katy! I’m trusting in the Lord.. He ll get me home. Just like He got you home.. though I know it was very difficult for you. I can’t believe you got to meet the actor who plays Jesus! Wow. Have you seen season 2.. I thought it was excellent. So, if the Lord is waiting on you .. .PLEASE GET MOVING! LOL Just kidding. You know that verse comes from Psalm 121, which is this year! Blessings

      Delete
  4. One of the things that He wants me to do is put up my first book "Real Virtue". So this past week I have been re-reading it for a final edit through, and I in awe on how He used me to paint this image of the Book of Revelation in a virtual reality world. Satan can't create. So instead he's going to use virtual reality to create his world. I wrote this 12 years ago, having no idea about the future social media. I am going to put it on free everywhere and let it be the seed that many will need long after I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. That’s amazing that the Lord gave you such prophetic insight for a time such as this!! Let me know when you put it out there for people and I’ll advertise it here and in my newsletter.

      Delete
  5. Katy that book sounds really intriguing being from 12 years ago and talking about now. Prophetic? Really cool. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be remiss if I did not contend for the truth of the Catholic religion. She is the original Christian Church, the one Church founded by Jesus Christ. Catholics cannot see how the division of Christianity into hundreds of rival camps and doctrines can be called a "reformation" of the Christian Church. Conflicting interpetations of Christ's teachings do not add up to the truth. I believe the message given to the Church of Thyatira in REV:2 is the message to the Caholic Church. Protestants and MaryLu who have questions about Catholic belief often make the mistake of going to the wrong place for the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Catholic Church gives more food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care to people than any other organization in the world. The church admittedly did a poor job in confronting pedophilia. The church should be forgiven of its faults and praised for efforts to improve and correct errrors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ATTACKS ON CATHOLICS, CATHOLICS CHURCHES, ARSON, VANDALISM ARE ACTS OF HATE THAT MUST STOP. THESE VIDEOS YOU CALL INTERESTING ARE GARBAGE ANTI-CATHOLIC PROPAGANDA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dominic, you and I have gone round and round about this. You are greatly deceived. I hate to say that, but after much research, I have come to believe the Catholic church is at it's core.. and at the very top.. Satanic. You cannot possible watch those two videos I posted with ALL THE PROOF in the Popes' own words.. over the years and not come to that conclusion. It is not the church founded by Jesus but a combination of the Pagan religions of Rome and Christianity. However, I do believe there are many many truly saved people in the Catholic church as you appear to be. Many! Praise God for that. But the leadership and the roots are demonic. Sorry. I can no longer try to be polite. I must speak the truth. Believe me I'm not fan of the Protestant churches either. They are nearly as corrupt. Jesus never wanted us to follow a religion, but to follow HIM... I pray for you, Dominic. Please do your own homework and don't just blindly follow a "religion" you are a part of. God Bless you and May our Lord open your eyes. Oh, and by the way, I never advocate violence of any kind toward any religion, group, or person.

      Delete
  9. So for 1200 years Christainity was led by a demonic core. Give me a break. Like I said before you would rather believe the propaganda than go to thee true sources, Catolic Catechism, Catholic Church on what we believe and teach. This is like the Palasteinans teaching their children that the Jews are evil so that is all they know. Look at the friuts of thier accomplshments which is descibed vividly in the message to the the Church of Thyriatria in REV:2. which Jesus commends this church. The Popes are human and can make mistakes. Babylon the Great in Rev:18 is talking about the religion of Islam and its city in the wilderness Mecca. This is the religion of Satan which is being used to destroy the West. Islam is the religion that has killed Christians in history and is beheading them today. The Pope and his crew are not preparing to behead people for the Tribulation. Read the Apostles Creed. This is what we believe. This is all about the Trinity and the focus is on the second coming of JESUS not the Anti-Christ. You are greatly decieved and you should stop with these attacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s her site, and you are the one attacking. Please go elsewhere. No one is interested in your obsessive behavior.

      Delete
  10. When people believe the Caholic Church is demonic it will lead to the vandalism, violence, arson, and destruction of Catholic Churchs, schools, cemeteries, etc..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Catholic Church is demonic. And you are a strong part of it. That’s why you are aggressive, relentless, and full of hate to those who speak truth to you. You have nothing to offer here. This blog is not about your false beliefs. It’s about the truth of the soon return of Jesus for his bride. Move along…

      Delete
  11. By the way the Catholic Church can trace their roots all the way back to Peter who was the first "Pope". Therefore it is the Church founded by Jesus Christ. So when you ask other Christian churches when did your church start they can only go back as for as 1500. You cannot deny this truth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryl leave it alone. This is nothing but a distraction from our true focus which is Jesus and his soon return. I used to be protestant until I was baptized in the Holy Spirit. Rather than arguing with Dom pray that he gets baptized in the spirit that will wake anyone up. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Pam. Some things aren’t really our fight. I tend to overzealously try to charge hell with a water pistol sometimes. I will pray for him, but I will also pray a hedge of protection over this site, that it will stay a special place for those actually looking up.

      Delete
  13. While I deeply appreciate people standing up for me, I would ask us all to simply pray for Dominic. He has been brainwashed and needs for the Lord to touch Him and open His eyes. It's sad but I actually do care about him. He comes on here often whenever I post anything negative about Catholicism. And yes, Let's keep our focus and eyes on the Lord soon calling our names from the clouds! Blessing to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MaryLu, I care about you too. We have much in common in our interest in the end times, Bible prophecy and faith in our Saviour Jesus Christ. I am 70 years old and have been on the trail since 1979 when the Russians invaded Afganastan. I even took a trip to Israel and Rome with a TV ministry called Today in Bible Prophecy with Dr. Charles Taylor who has sinced deceased. I discoverd you through
    Sandy Armstrong's ministry Soldiers for Christ. But I have been critical of his view on the Catholic Church also and have posted this on his Facebook page. Mystery Babylon went from Iraq to Mecca.You shouls also pay attention to Mary's appearing at Fatima, Lourdes and Guadalupe where miracles have been confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dominic, we have much more in common than we don't have. Let us put to rest our arguments on Catholicism. You obviously love the Lord Jesus and that's all that matters. I adore Sandy from SFC, and it's always good to meet another brother who is looking for the Lord's return. I will continue to pray for you... and hopefully soon, we will see each other in the clouds!

      Delete