Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Hawaii! From the island of O'ahu!

 I thought I'd share a few pictures from Hawaii!  It rained most of the time, and it wasn't warm enough to go in the water (for me), but you can't complain when you are surrounded by such beauty!  I know heaven is going to be so much more beautiful that we can't imagine.  

Diamond Head from the beach at our hotel



The Beach at our Hotel. We stayed at Hale Koa, a military hotel on Wakiki beach



This is inside the hotel. There's a huge Banyan tree they light up a night

Me, my Father in Law and my husband

Inside the hotel. They had it decorated for Christmas
Me LOL







9 comments:

  1. I've been praying for your safety to/from Hawaii, so it's with a happy heart to see these pictures. Hoping that being surrounded by such beautiful water, has your piratey heart itching to write more swashbuckling tales. Thank you for sharing these great pictures and hope you had a wonderful time with your two handsome menfolk. Also, love the TN (my home state) shout-out on your shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, Amy!! And yes, indeed, my piratey heart is definitely itching to write another in my pirate series. I hope to do so IF we are still here next year. Love Tennessee!!

      Delete
  2. Awe inspiring Marylu. Thanks for sharing those pictures. Bless you and be safe traveling back. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing. I've been to Hawaii before and I always thought it was God giving us a glimpse of Heaven. So beautiful! And I know that heaven will be so much more beautiful. And I concur with the above comment, will this trip inspire you to write more swashbuckling books? 🤗
    I am assuming you made it home safe and sound.
    You are looking fabulous, by the way. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are safely home.... long long trip and we barely got out before all the flooding. God is good!!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back!!! So glad you had a wonderful trip. I have a timeshare in Hawaii that I have never used. I thought I never would now with all the regulations, but knowing you made it work, maybe I can too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the pics from your vacation! Especially the ones with you in them- now I will recognize you when we meet in the air😊

    ReplyDelete