Monday, March 14, 2022

Get Your Affairs in Order. It's time to leave!

I am not a prophet. I am not a date-setter. In truth, I'm just a lowly romance novelist who submitted herself to the Lord for His use. I decided long ago when I began to write novels that I would write stories that contained the Gospel message, glorified God, and brought people closer to Him. I knew I would NEVER reach the New York Times Best seller list. I knew I'd never be immensely popular in this world because my messages were strong and true and from the Lord. If the world loved me, then I would be of the world. But because the world hated me, I know that I am following Jesus. It reminds me of that verse that says God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, for if you knew me, you might think I'm pretty foolish. But isn't that like our God? 
 
I started this blog many years ago with the intent to help market my books, but it slowly morphed into a ministry and in the past 5 years, the Lord called me to wake up the sleeping church and prepare the Bride to leave. 

It's interesting that the pastors I listen to on You Tube are not popular, don't have huge followings, and are generally poor and lowly. Yet when I asked the Lord to keep me in truth and away from deception, He led me to these great men of God. None of them are particularly smart or charismatic, yet each have an undeniable gifting from the Lord. One has a wonderful prophetic gift, the other has great discernment, and the last one has an incredible understanding of Hebrew and Biblical gematria. Never have they all been on the same page as they are now. And they are all saying we are going home soon!

Like I said, I am no prophet, but I walk in the light. I am immensely flawed, but I walk in repentance and submission to my Savior. I follow Jesus and love Him with all my heart. And because of that and the fact that I watch for Him, I believe I can sense His soon return.
 
Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.  Revelation 3:3
 
So, we will KNOW THE HOUR if we watch.  Are you watching? Or are you watching for Trump to return, for the Great Awakening, the Rise of the Church for a Great Revival? Or perhaps you're watching for the Tribulation to begin because you don't believe in the rapture.

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober 1 Thess 5:3-6

Hence, those of us who are watching and walking in the light (a daily relationship with Jesus and filled with the Holy Spirit) we will KNOW when the return of Jesus is near. You can argue with me, but I'm just giving you Scripture.
 
Here's another great passage 

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. Revelation 3:10-11

Notice the word "From". It is the Greek Word ek  
It denotes exit or emission out of, as separation from, something with which there has been close connection; out of, away from 

So Jesus used the word From not through.  We are going to be delivered out of this world, away from the world. 

But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21 34-36

The word "Escape" in the above passage is the Greek Word ekpheugō    to flee out:—escape, flee. to seek safety in flight  (I love that it says flight! Because that's what we will do.. fly up to the clouds to be with Jesus!)

So, why do I think the Lord is coming back soon? I sense it in my spirit. I listen for His voice. I listen to what the prophets (true ones) are saying, and I see ALL the signs. In all my years of watching, I've never felt this sure, felt this excited, and felt this much at peace.  

So the word from the Lord today is, Get your affairs in order. 

  • If you're committing wilful sin, stop it and repent and ask the Lord to forgive you and help you. 
  • If you don't know if you're saved or how to get saved, click on the link at the top of my blog on "How to be saved"
  • If you're concerned about future plans and caught up in the things of this world, put your mind at ease. None of what you are worried about now matters a bit. Yes, we need to make certain plans, but if you're concerned about long term plans, forget them. All that matters now is your salvation and the salvation of your loved ones, and that you do the will of God and finish well!
  • Spend more time reading the Bible
  • Spend more time praying
  • Spend more time talking to Jesus
  • Spend more time witnessing to others
  • Praise and worship the soon coming King





 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. It is SO soon indeed! Praise God our Husband will rescue His bride BEFORE the worst that is to come pummels the earth.

    We are in that season where God's very elect have become greatly deceived and are being used by satan to deceive others.

    The shocking level of "Christains" normalizing and justifying their partnership with child sacrifice via these "shots" grown, produced, and tested using the cells of aborted babies is a sign Jesus is coming VERY soon (Rev 9 and 18).

    There's no sugarcoating the Word. To the Lord, abortion is child sacrifice and those jabbing are partnering w and perpetuating science and research using said child sacrifice. The Word says if we know the good we ought to do and don't do it, it is a sin. Ensuring child sacrifice tainted "medicine" continues by participation instead of refusal and outrage is a sin.

    People in the church are perverting God's greatest commandments to love Him and people and calling partaking of this evil abomination as loving one's neighbor. I have never in all my life seen the Word twisted to this level. And antisemitism is out of control including coming from "Christians." So many lovers of self.

    The things of this world are a stench in our nostrils. Taste and see that the Lord alone is good, church.

    Anyway, too many "signs" of the times to count and mention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, D.L.! The deception is massive, the signs are everywhere, and the Word of God is being twisted and perverted. We're at the door! Blessings!

      Delete
  2. D.L., the majority claiming to be "Jews" are NOT and say so themselves! They are the Synagogue of Satan we are warned about in Rev. 2 & 3. This is not anti-Semitism, it is anti S of S!

    Could part of the reason for the ongoing conflicts in the Middle East be found in the following?

    "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew.'” (Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins, eds., “Identity Crisis,” The Jewish Almanac, (New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1980) p. 3.)

    That sentence is the opening sentence of the First Chapter entitled "IDENTITY CRISIS" of the 1980 Jewish Almanac. That today's Jews are not genetic Israelites is also admitted in "The Jewish Encyclopedia,"
    the "Enyclopedia Judaica," "The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia," "The Standard Jewish Encyclopedia," and by many of their historians.

    According to three Jewish encyclopedias and Flavius Josephus, the entire Edomite nation was forced into converting to Judaism and became known as Judahites at the time of the high priest John Hyrcanus (Maccabaeus):

    "…in the days of John Hyrcanus (end of the second century B.C.E.) … the Edomites became a section of the Jewish people." (“Edom,” Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Volume 6, p. 378.)

    "They were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…." (“Edom, Idumea,” The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Volume V, p. 41.)

    "…from then on they constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants." (Cecil Roth and Geoffrey Wigoden, “Edom (Idumea),” The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589.

    "…they submitted to the use of circumcision, and the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time … they were hereafter no other than Jews." (Flavius Josephus, “The Antiquities of the Jews,” Josephus, (Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279.)

    We keep hearing that if we don't bless the modern State of Israel (which America has been doing since at least 1948) that we will be cursed. However, it seems it's been just the opposite, Since 1948, you name it, and there's not an area in America wherein she hasn't become worse off. Could the reason have something to do with the fact we've identified the wrong people as being Israel. See Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.

    Today's non-Israelite Jews are not the only one with an identity problem. See free online book "The Mystery of the Gentiles: Where Are They and Where Are They Now?" at http://www.missiontoisrael.org/mystery-of-gentiles/index.php.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we know that there are Jews who say they are Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan. It's clear that many in Israel today, including their leaders, are in this group. But yes, there are still real Jews. We know this because the entire Tribulation is for the purpose of bringing the Jews back to Jesus.. and the Bible is clear that a remnant of Jews will be saved. So, yes, we must be very careful not to express hatred toward the Jews or any race of mankind. We are only against the evil Satan worshipers who run this world. :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the title MaryLu ! I just quoted Titus 2:13 in A writing yesterday, love when God does that :).
    1 Cor 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. You say your not popular, but your a smash hit with me, and everyone else on this blog. There is a scripture that say's, do not despise the day of small things. I remember my job as maintenance mechanic. Me and another guy were called into the bosses office. He said to me, you did 200 work orders this year and only had 1 remake, job well done. He looked at the other guy (a big bragger and know it all) and said to him, you did 400 w/o this year and had 120 remakes !!! The guy defended himself by saying; but I did double the number of w/o !!!. The boss looked at me with a grin, then back at the other guy and blew his stack. Our goal is to have zero remakes, zero mistakes !,,,,,,,,, I'm with you on the fancy side show TV preachers. My old Pastor friend of 35 years was un educated. He read all the encyclopedia books to school himself. He was full of the Holy Spirit and the quiet wisdom of God. He was humble yet he had an an wavering strength about him. You knew you could always depend on him, anytime. There is a Prov that say's humility comes before honor. Jesus said the last shall be first. I'll take a word from a humble child of God over all the big name players on the big screen any day. Blessing MaryLu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just reading 1 Corinthians 13 this week. :-) Loved the story of your boss and the zero mistakes! Sounds like your old pastor was a good guy. I've really been noticing that most of the people who are truly following Jesus are not people anyone would look at twice.. mot popular, not wealthy, not educated... I love the way Jesus does that!

      Delete
    2. I think what I see in 1 Cor 13, "even as I am fully known" When we get to heaven, no one has to try and figure what we are about, our intention, our attitudes, strengths or weakness. Our fears or doubts, our sorrows, our broken hearts. Our motives that drive us to do what we do. All of those protective layers and the things we do to hide our true selves will be healed. no more sorrow's no more tears, no more sickness and no more death ! All these will be gone and what we really always were, without all those hinderances will be fully known to everyone we meet. At least thats how I like to view that script.

      Delete
  4. I have a book due today that I'm not even close to finishing. I was so hoping that we would go home and I wouldn't have to finish it. Alas, I am here writing today to finish this up and get it out hopefully by tomorrow... unless Jesus should show up tonight.;)

    I want to tell you how grateful I am for you. I'm fairly certain that I would be totally lost today if it hadn't been for you and your blog. Your words and honesty and willingness and obedience to the Lord have kept many on the Narrow Path. Even today, God has shown me two people that I thought were part of His remnant. And in the last 12 hours He has shown me they aren't. While I was upset and trying to make them see something, He just spoke clearly and quietly to me, saying, they are not Mine. It shook me and took my breath away. And then made me very sad. The road gets lonelier every day.

    But I know the days are short and I live for the moment Jesus calls me out of this evil world. It made so much sense to me today that the world really is my enemy and the only thing that I should be chasing is Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, I'm lifting up a prayer for you to finish your book. And THANK YOU so much for your kind words. My goal here is to be an encouragement for the Bride and to convict the lost and lukewarm. I'm so sorry about your friends. ALL of my old Bible study (These are people who I worshiped and prayed with for years) all of them are not awake at all. Some are not following the Lord. It's hard to watch. And yes, the road gets lonelier every day. But soon we will be a part of the best and biggest family ever! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Love the sense of humor - and so true - I hope our Lord comes soon for His church , His bride today!! I can't wait and always thinking about it with excitement!!! "The badder the bad news gets the better the "good" news will be!!!" Amen?

      Delete
  5. I would like to add to what Katy, Joe, DL, and Georgette have posted. Things are getting worse and time is short so we need to focus more on Jesus and less on this world. I also appreciate your posts as well they're very welcome truths in a world gone mad. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments, exactly, Pam. None of these other issues matter. We are going home!

      Delete
  6. Thank you again for your encouraging post. I look up everyday hoping this will be the day we get to go home. Soon and very soon. I feel it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% Barbara!! I am in agreement! I so love Titus 2:13 too. Thank you Mary Lu for this blog!!
      Ruth

      Delete