Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday Musings: Lies, lies, everywhere and Nary any Truth to be Found!

Dear Greatly-loved Saints of the Most High!
 
Isn't it interesting that once Pfizer released documents proving they knew about 12000 adverse side effects of their experimental vaccine AND a Swiss study came out proving that the mRNA vaccine changes DNA permanently that they started a WAR.  Very interesting. Now when you turn on the news, all you hear about is Ukraine. I was even allowed to go to my local grocery store without a mask on this week!!  I suppose they figured they have injected 63% of the world with their poison and now that the truth was coming out, they got enough for now. Of course they still might release another more deadly virus in the future, so keep your masks ready!  Amazing, however, that 99% of the people in my local store still wear masks and look at me as if I am a walking contagion.

Here's some facts about Ukraine that they aren't telling you
 
Ukraine is a puppet state put in place in 2014 funded and aided by the CIA. The Bio-weapons labs are all run and funded by the US and the CIA. I also believe that many of our crooked politicians (Clintons and others) use Ukraine to funnel illegal funds. What started this war is that the US and NATO wanted to put missile silos, military bases and boots on the ground near the Russia border. They also (and mainly) wanted to control the gigantic gas and oil reserves in the area. These are the same people who locked us down, took our freedoms and forced us to take unregulated experimental vaccines. They destroyed our economy, robbed people of opportunities and still continue to make us jump through hoops for simple things.
 
Russia has had enough of US involvement and bullying for decades now. (If you don’t believe me, go watch Putin address Russia in a video made this week where he exposes EVERYTHING involving US international policy). We know what US and Europe are like they have been meddling in places in the world they shouldn’t be for half a millennium this is nothing new.  I'm not excusing Russia aggression, nor am I a fan of Putin. I'm just saying there is always 2 sides to every argument and we are hearing only one, and even that one is a lie.
 
Is there war or not? Is the entire thing a Wag the dog? There have been so many pictures and videos that have been found to be fake. Many of the live cams in that area are either not online or show nothing going on.  I do believe that something is happening there. My friend in Romania says they are getting many refugees from the area. What I doubt is most of the horrific pictures they are showing on TV and on the Web. Honestly, I've come to the point where I just don't believe much of anything I see on TV anymore. Do I think Russia would purposely bomb maternity hospitals and nuclear power plants? No. Why would they? Putin is trying to take over Ukraine and make it part of Russia. You don't do that by making the people hate you and/or exposing the land to nuclear radiation. It is my opinion that most of what we hear is all hype and lies in order to get people fired up with hatred for Russia. Once the world gets so angry at what they are seeing, they will be ready and willing to enter the war against big bad Russia. Hence WW3 will start. But who knows? Only God. So, I caution you to not get too involved with what you are seeing and hearing. Ask God for discernment, pray for all those involved, and keep your eyes on Jesus.
 
New Topic. This is something the Lord has put on my heart in the past few months, maybe more. I've posted about it many times, but I feel the need to continue. There is something very nefarious going on with this Great Awakening movement across the globe. The forces of darkness have been operating behind the scenes for hundreds of years, manipulating currency, starting wars, setting up leaders and pulling them down, doing their ritualistic sacrifices to Satan, Pedophilia, and planning and plotting events that will lead to a world government with them in charge. Most everything we learned about history has been untrue. So why are these master-minds allowing themselves to be exposed now? Only in the past five years or so has all this information come out about pedophilia, Weather manipulation, Project Blue Beam, underground military bases, child sacrifice, the illuminati, how they've been manipulating world events, etc. Documents that prove these things have suddenly appeared and those who are "awake" have become more and more aware of what is really going on. But why now? They've been able to hide these things from 90% of the population for centuries. Makes you wonder.

However, if you dig deeper and think in terms of how smart these people are, and study their philosophy, you begin to realize that they are exposing all this darkness for a reason. It's important to remember that there are only a few of them compared to the population of the world. How do you move sheep from one location to another. You show them a wolf or a pack of wolfs, and the sheep run in the other direction. What is in the other direction? A safe, well-lit pen with lots of food. Or so it seems. You see, I believe they are exposing their evil deeds right now because they want to lead the world in a certain direction. Walk toward the light! Run from the darkness. Hence, the Great Awakening!  The people are exposing the darkness and now we are all awake and we will unite and take down all this evil Satanic cabal that's been running the world for so long! 

Do you really think they aren't 10 steps ahead of you? It's all a chess game and they are the masters. We are but the pawns. They want you to move to the light. It's a trap. Both sides, light and dark, lead to the same place, and that is to the worship of Lucifer.  This is a long article, but worth your time. This woman has done a lot of research. Some of it may shock you. I don't vouch for everything she says, but I hope and pray it will open some of your eyes.  Here's another short video that exposes some of this. The will Kill You thinking they are honoring God
 
In other important news!
While we are focused on Ukraine Biden just took a huge step (with an executive order) to government-backed digital currency
 
This video will shock some of you, confirm the truth to others, and probably cause others to think I'm nuts. I'm not saying I believe everything this man has said, but what he is showing I have heard from other reliable sources over the years. In addition, it is Biblical. So proceed with caution.  
 
 
And now for some news articles I collected throughout the week. I cannot vouch for the veracity of any of them, but I do gather them from sites I trust. However, I'm realizing more and more that we can only trust in Jesus and His Word. Nothing more. Because of everything going on, I can't imagine that God's children will be here much longer. Everything is set up for the start of the Tribulation, so hang in there, Saints! Be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go!!  But also be vigilant for our enemy is on the prowl, chopping at the bit for his time in the spotlight. 
 
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21:36 

Escape what? Some of these things? Half of these things? Nope ALL!
 
The V and V
I posted about this last week but it bears repeating. Study finds that covid vaccine actually do change your DNA permanently
 
War
Russia bombs maternity hospital???  Have no idea if that's true. 
 
NWO

Famine
 
Evil

Prophecy

 
 

11 comments:

  1. These certainly are crazy times. What little I see of the news, I can't help but think this war is Hollywood. A cheap b movie at that. I get that people are being killed and hurt, but as with the virus, some things don't add up. Yes, Putin is a bad man, but why on earth would he bomb a children's hospital. Interesting note - when I googled children's hospital bombing it popped up at least six from all over. Then when I tried to go back it only showed Ukraine. But why would Putin do that? He's not stupid. And then the news says three people were killed. Really? I find that hard to believe that only 3 would be killed if they really did bomb a hospital. Doesn't make sense. For me right now, about the only one I do believe is Jesus.
    Keep your eyes on Him, tell the Good News, and be ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly right, Patricia, things are not adding up, esp. for those with eyes to see and the discernment of the Spirit. The world is a stage and they are playing us for fools. Jesus is the only truth!

      Delete
  2. My pastor is teaching on Job right now, but he started his lesson this week showing fake media in Ukraine. This reporter is standing in front of bodies in body bags. As he is talking, the wind blows the bag off this guy. So guess what happens. The “dead” guy reaches up and pulls the bag back down. It would be funny if it wasn’t so wrong. Twitter deleted that clip for misinformation.
    Thanks for all who prayed for me. I had a mammogram and ultrasound that were both negative for breast cancer. I have had numerous weird symptoms, and my chiropractor suspects it is anxiety manifesting. I recently went on medication for that, so I think it’s probably true. I am feeling much better though. Satan is trying to scare me, just like Mary Lu said. It’s probably a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw that clip. Funny but sad. So much of what we are seeing is fake. You've been on my mind, Cheryl, since I didn't hear from you. Praise God you do not have cancer!!! Great news.. and I'm so glad you are feeling better. Anxiety can manifest itself in many ways.. you may not even "feel" anxious, but you can be deep inside. Jesus is the answer! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. God has shown me three times in 24 hours how there are people who are peddling the Word of God. So that video on justifying killing Christians showed me another way that is being done. They are using the Word of God to push their agenda. Peddling. WOW! I hate how the words they use can sound Biblical like "Ascend." I have to always remind myself that Satan cannot create anything. He can only take what God has already made or said and twist it. We MUST be in the Word to be able to discern what is from God and what is being twisted to lead us astray. I liked your analogy about the wolves pushing the sheep in the direction of the light...another term stolen and perverted to lead us to slaughter. Come, Lord, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katy. It's truly alarming how they are deceiving so many Christians. That's why I'm posting so much about it. I'm scared for people... some in my own family. Jesus is coming soon! Blessings

      Delete
  4. I rarely watch/read prophets but this one, Celestial, is the real deal I believe. She has many prophesies about America and many other things. None of it any good for this world and especially America.
    https://the-masters-voice.com/america-prophecy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been checking out her site since you mentioned her. Lots of good stuff. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. We have been coming to the same conclusion this past couple weeks that there's just too much blah blah blah and lies! Way to many talking heads and false teachers. The Lord has us focusing much more on His Word. Worshiping in song and less world news as the deception is just so out of control. The only truth we can count on is Jesus Christ our Savior and holding on to Him and keeping Him the focal point of everything we see and do. He is refining the Bride and preparing her for the wedding. A friend posted on Facebook today, that we can't stop the storm, that God is in charge of it all and we need to focus on Him. The storm will just keep us totally distracted, but the light and love of Jesus as our focal point, will take us home in His perfect timing. I'm really feeling this preparation time is what He wants, at least from us. We are not hiding our heads in the sand, we know all of this is happening and even more, but it's a storm out of control and we can no longer do anything but look up. The storm is meant to distract us and to deceive us. By keeping our eyes on Jesus we will all be okay, He's the only Shepherd that can save us. It's exciting to know that we are the five virgin Brides who are keeping their oil full and their lanterns lit, watching with all we have for His coming. Thank you as always sister for your enlightening and wonderful post. As I've said before you are always affirmation to the things that we're seeing to! Can't wait to see you on the other side when we are finally home. God's love and prayers always Cillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cillie, you have only confirmed to me what I sense the Lord saying.. to focus my attention on Him now and not on the world and all its lies and deceptions. God's love, blessings and prayers to you too, Cillie!

      Delete
    2. Well said. All I can do is keep my worship music on and praise Him, read the Word and remember to breathe. He is reconciling, restoring, redeeming, and refining. And my job is to rely on Him. I have to keep believing that He won't forget me.

      Delete