Friday, April 8, 2022

Friday Musings: Nisan is the Month of Deliverance!

Dear Remnant Bride of the Lord Jesus,
 
I sit here writing this week's post and I'm in absolute awe of what is going on in the world and how it is lining up perfectly with the Bible! I don't know if you saw any clips of the World Government Summit in Dubai this week, but they are no longer hiding the fact that they are going to set up a One World Government and use digital technology to track every person alive. Amazing. Why is no one talking about this? I mean no one in the media! The 2nd in command to Klaus Schwab is saying that humans are hackable animals. Just watch what he actually says. Search for his name on You Tube; yuval noah harari

One thing they ARE talking about is the coming famine. Even Biden made mention that food will be scarce. I believe this is mostly manufactured and planned by them because food is a great way to control people. "Do what I say and you and your family can eat".  Please glance at the articles listed beneath Famine below. I do not think we will be here, but it can't hurt to get some extra emergency food for your loved ones left behind.
 
Along with the famine, the US Dollar and our economy will collapse. This is a little long but it explains how and why this is happening. 
From Prophecy Watchers on FB
A seismic event would be an understatement. Don't let this fly under the radar. Passed along from a friend in Australia.
The future of MONEY pivots today as Putin sets deadline for dropping the dollar, requiring rubles for energy exports......
Regardless of what you think about Putin’s morals or ethics, he is a genius strategist whose intellect is vastly superior to Joe Biden’s. Putin latest move threatens the very future of the dollar (fiat) currency and may spell the beginning of the end for the dollar.
Beginning this Friday, Russia will only accept roubles, gold or bitcoin as payment for energy exports to “unfriendly” countries. No dollars or euros will be accepted. And why should Putin accept dollars or euros anyway, given that the western financial system has told Putin he can no longer use dollars or euros to purchase anything.
As a result, Putin is demanding roubles, gold or bitcoin. And that means the Russian rouble is now backed by commodities exports, making it a currency backed by something real. If you buy roubles, in other words, you can trade those roubles for natural gas or oil.
Putin blasted the “theft” of Moscow’s resources and mocked the notion that first-world currency reserve holders are “reliable.”
Russia has just made some moves that are going to change the global financial system forever.
When the conflict in Ukraine originally erupted, the U.S. immediately attempted to crash the value of Russia’s currency. Those attempts were successful for a few days, but now the value of the rouble relative to the U.S. dollar is almost all the way back to where it was before the start of the war.
This has absolutely stunned many of the experts, because they thought that U.S. sanctions would absolutely cripple Russia. So what happened? Well, it turns out that the Russians have made some very savvy moves that have turned the tables on the Biden administration.
For one thing, Russia has started to demand payment in roubles when it sells natural gas to non-friendly nations. A lot of countries in western Europe are quite upset about this, but they really have no choice, because they are exceedingly dependent on Russian gas. So from this point forward, western powers are actually going to be forced to help prop up the value of the rouble…
This is a new directive from President Vladimir Putin as he attempts to leverage his country’s in-demand resources to counter a barrage of Western sanctions.
“I have decided to implement … a series of measures to switch payments — we’ll start with that — for our natural gas supplies to so-called unfriendly countries into Russian roubles,” Putin said in a televised government meeting, adding that trust in the dollar and euro had been “compromised” by the West’s seizure of Russian assets.
Secondly, the Russians have decided that U.S. dollars will no longer be accepted as payment for anything that they sell to other nations. Pavel Zavalny, the head of the Russian parliament, says that U.S. currency “has lost all interest for us”…
Much more interesting was Zavalny’s main point, even though it has been mostly overlooked. If other countries want to buy oil, gas, other resources or anything else from Russia, he said, “let them pay either in hard currency, and this is gold for us, or pay as it is convenient for us, this is the national currency.”
In other words, Russia is happy to accept your national currency — yuan, lira, ringgits or whatever — or roubles, or “hard currency,” and for them that no longer means U.S. dollars, it means gold.
“The dollar ceases to be a means of payment for us, it has lost all interest for us,” Zavalny added, calling the greenback “no better than “candy wrappers.”
This is huge, but it isn’t being discussed much by the corporate media in the United States, or Australia!.
The Russians aren’t just saying that they do not recognize U.S. dollars as the reserve currency of the world any longer. That would be bad enough.
At this point, they are actually saying that they will no longer accept U.S. dollars as a form of payment at all.
This is the largest seismic adjustment to the world financial system since the end of World War 2. Is everything happening all at once these days?
 
I haven't talked much about Hunter Biden and his laptop because, honestly, we know he and his entire family are evil. But this was sent to me on Telegram and I thought it was a good analysis of what's really going on. 
Forwarded from BioClandestine
Just so we are all clear, Hunter Biden was funneling US DoD funds to privately owned biolabs in a country with Nazi Military forces, and proceeded to conduct dangerous research which led to the release of a genetically modified pathogen with enhanced transmissibility and lethality, that ruined the world and killed millions worldwide (C19). Which in turn caused Russia to move in with military force and neutralize these US funded labs, being protected by Nazi Military forces…

Russia wasn’t kidding when they said they were “denazifying” Ukraine. Just like Russia wasn’t kidding when they said the US were creating bioweapons in Ukraine. Just like they weren’t kidding when they said they didn’t want to take Ukraine. If Putin wanted, they could have flattened Ukraine in a few days. But no, they neutralized the labs and stopped.

So Putin is conducting a precise military operation against Nazis, he’s shutting down biolabs from the country that was responsible for the release of the pathogen that caused the worldwide pandemic… kinda sounds like Putin is the good guy here. Could you imagine if actual military Nazi forces were protecting labs in Mexico and Canada? AND the people operating these labs were responsible for creating and letting out C19? EVERY SINGLE American would be calling for our military to bomb the piss out of whomever is responsible. That’s how the Russian people feel. They’d prefer not to let the Nazis have bioweapons at their border…

I’m not saying Russia is innocent. No country is. But to think the US government is innocent, is just ridiculous. Why do we hate Russia? Because they have nukes, a strong military, and use harsh government surveillance and propaganda on their people? You mean all the exact same shit we do? You have been conditioned to hate Russia. We used to be allies with Russia. When we prosecuted the Nazis at Nuremberg, Russia was one of the four countries assisting in the tribunals.

Over the past 30 years, our government has been no better than Russia. In fact, Russia is not involved in releasing pandemic inducing pathogens and killing millions of people worldwide. If anything, recent evidence would suggest the US government is far worse. Not to mention they are currently supplying weapons to Nazi Military forces, so that really doesn’t help their argument. 
 
 
I've stopped watching FOX because I know they are just the "controlled opposition" of the other mainstream networks, but occasionally, I'll give Tucker Carlson a glance because he seems to be reporting the truth now and then. But here is proof that he is just another Kabbalah agent. If you don't know what Kabbalah is, I've reported on it before. It's an evil mystic sect of Judaism that has nothing to do with God and everything to do with Satan.

Israel: Interesting developments in Israel ASIDE from the violence during Ramadan. It seems that with the defection of a prominent member of PM Bennett's party, this may open the chance for elections and the reinstatement of Netanyahu. This is important for 2 reasons: 1. A prominent Rabbi prophesied that Netanyahu would be the one to greet the Messiah and 2. A Pastor I listen to with a prophetic gift also had a dream that Netanyahu would be the one who would make the 7 year covenant with the Antichrist. Very very interesting!!
 
Let us not forget Covid and the vaccine. Despite all the deaths and the studies of how dangerous the vaccine is (or at best non effective), they continue to push it. Studies have now shown that it alters human DNA, along with a host of other damaging things. Check out the list below of healthy athletes who have been maimed or killed by it.  Makes me sick
 
Speaking of sick, Biden called Transgenders "made in the image of God". I hope you have boycotted Disney by now, or at least not allowed your children to watch their movies and shows.  

So, let's see, we have a war that I believe will explode into World War 3, we have a coming GLOBAL World government, famine, pestilence, earthquakes, horrific storms, and signs in the sky (UFOs are back in the news!) Wait, that sounds like Matthew 24. Let me add to that an apostate church, lukewarm Christians, false prophets and doctrines, end times scoffers and more immorality and perversion than I believe the world as a whole has ever seen. 

AND Israel is in the land. Been there for almost 74 years (Psalm 90:12 says a generation is 80) And things are heating up over there. Governments are moving into place for the arrival of the antichrist. The temple institute is all set to build the 3rd temple. Netanyahu will most likely come back to a position of power, aligning with many prophecies. Iran continues to threaten Israel with complete destruction. 
 
Remember you are being lied to about this war. The atrocities they say Russia is committing.. the pictures of the dead in the streets are either not real or it's the Ukrainian Nazis who are perpetrating the crimes. They want to start a war with Russia. They want to create Chaos because out of Chaos comes the New World Order. 

Also interesting that Obama returned to the White House this week. Some believe him to be the Antichrist. Who knows? One thing I do know is that Biden's days are numbered. I believe they will replace him soon. He and his son are too much of a liability.  Who will they put in his place? Obama? Hillary? I guess time will tell.

We are now in the month of Nisan on the Hebrew calendar. The meaning of Nisan is "to take a journey" or "first fruits". It is the month of Passover when Moses led the Children of Israel through the Red Sea. It is the day our Lord was crucified. There are many other things I could go into here about Passover, but I will just say that it is a high watch time for the Saints of God to keep looking up! 

So browse through the articles if you want. If you don't, it's not important. Just know that our Lord Jesus is coming soon to get us! The signs are overwhelming!!!  Just make sure you are Rapture Ready!

My friend downloaded this picture off an FAA camera in Colorado. They usually delete such pictures but occasionally you can find one they missed. This is a real picture.



War
 
 The V and V
A Sad List of Healthy Athletes who suffered many issues after taking the Covid vaccine or worse, Died. Just browse the list and ask yourself why we don't hear about this on MSM 
 
NWO
Secret Service renting a 30,000 Malibu vacation mansion to protect Hunter Biden (out of our tax dollars) Still think we don't live in a oligarchy?  
 
Prophecy

Apostasy
 
Immorality/Evil
 
Famine
 
Earth Groaning
 
Signs in the Sky
  

 

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posts and work for the Lord.

    Despite it all, I have never been more at peace and rest in the Lord and trusting in His Word. We can also believe the Lord to supernaturally multiply our food and resources if we are still here if the manufactured food shortgaes start soon. It is written: In times of famine, the righteous will have more than enough.

    Praise God His Word is always true no matter what the wicked do. God bless. ~ swordandspiritwriter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I agree. If we are still here when famine hits, the Lord can send manna from heaven! I, too, feel at peace... almost like I'm not really a part of this world anymore. Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. I haven't felt a part of this world for a long time. Even though I know the Lord would provide for us, I do hope we would be raptured before then.
    Thank you Marylu for putting out this very important post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings, Barbara!! I am pretty sure we'll be gone soon enough. Hang in there

      Delete
  3. Speaking of UFO's, it is interesting that T.W. Tramm had an article today about that very thing. Look him up if you have time... it was very interesting and enlightening, considering this is happening in "real life". I try not to focus much on what is going on in this world right now, as it is upsetting and I would rather focus on Jesus and the coming rapture! I can hardly wait, praying for it daily, watching the skies, and reading the Bible (although probably not as much as I should). I am having dreams, but most of them I believe are coming from the demons, as they are unsettling, so I have to rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ, and then I can return to deep sleep. My kids were mocking me last Saturday with one son being more focused on the world and stocking up on ammunition, almost like he feels they will be attacking just him. They asked me if I did not believe the future tribulation was not real, and was not going to happen. I said that I was not planning on being here when it did. They said "you have been saying the end of the world is coming since the 70's" and I said "you have been mocking me for stocking up on food since then, too, and now look where we are." I am worried about my kids. I am afraid they will be left behind. They both believe in God, but are too much involved in what is going on with the world these days, and not truly believing in prophesy. They think I am nuts to feel the way I do, but I cannot seem to change their minds, even though I send them all of your articles. I am not sure they are reading them. I do not understand how they can be so blind. Well, I am rambling. Sorry. Come Lord Jesus and put an end to this. Blessings to you and keep us informed. Thank you for all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I'm so sorry. You're not alone. My family mocks me too. My son, who claims atheism, thinks I'm nuts.. My daughter, who is saved, doesn't want to hear about end times, and has asked me not to discuss the rapture with her. My husband thinks it's hundreds of years off, and he's post-trib anyway.
      I agree, it's very unsettling to see what's going on in the world. There are many weeks when I wish I could just spend all my time in the Word and with Jesus but so far, it seems He wants me to do these Friday posts. We'll see. But for you... just keep looking up and talking with Him. Pretty soon, you'll see Him face to face! And pray for your kids. Sounds like that's all you can do right now. God hears. He saves families!

      Delete
  4. Our "hope" is in no one other than our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Be the Watchmen (ever alert) for the hour is definitely near for His return. Maranatha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ready!!

    The video about B.O. was everything I have thought and seeing him back in W.H. this week dissing Biden only cements it. Also his book called Promised Land. Yikes. I'm trying to remember if Trump had ever complained about him, and I can't recall a time. So he might come on the scene and tell his followers to support him. I won't be here, so....yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again MaryLu, you are spot on with your reporting of what's happening world wide. It boggles my mind, truly, how wacko this world is and getting worse. I've struggled over the years trying to find my place in a "church" with brick and mortar and thought that, finally, I'd found one. However, there have been some messages that "tweak" the scriptures just so that have given me great alarm....All seems to be good, but when I hear how people add to or take away as well as insert their own "interpretation", I, being a daily searcher of scripture immediately hear it.
    Today, I was sooooooo sadened and so confused as I passed by church after church after church calling this holy week and the upcoming magnificent passover, resurrection Sunday as 'Easter."....No where in the scriptures, did the early church celebrate this unholy, pagan tribute to a false "sun rising" festival of spring goddess with eggs, bunnies, etc. No, they, like Jesus, celebrated passover, recognized Jesus as the ultimate and final passover lamb who was slain for our sins once and for all, released us from captivity (Egypt) into the promised land because of His innocent shed blood applied to the doorposts of our hearts and then proved it by rising from the dead 3 days and yes, nights, later.
    This guy today tried to make everyone believe as "fact", that we worship "Easter" or resurrection of Jesus on Sunday because the early believers follow Sunday, the 1st day Jesus was resurrected. He even went so far as to say it wasn't officially 3 days and nights even though scripture and Jesus himself said so.
    I've been studying Dr Awes' videos lately about how meaningful all the appointed times are that God ordained and in those studies one learns how to calculate the true dates of 1st day of Nisan as well as other dates accurately by following the new moons.
    This year, we celebrate the passover, 3 days and 3 nights in the grave and resurrection together as the two calendars just happen to line up. Many scholars this year seem to be pointing to the possible rapture on Passover this year with constelations lining up to prove it as well. How can anyone look at this High Holy time and call it Easter is beyond me.
    Anyway, it could be just days now, but if not, I'm with you, my sister in the Lord, watching, praying and doing all I can to witness the truth. Happy Passover and Resurrection Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Susan. I see signs for "Easter" celebrations all over the churches here. There is just too much information on the internet about what Easter really is and why the Church should stay far away from it. And Halloween too, but they still have celebrations. No excuse for these pastors. I'm glad you are a berean and can question what your pastor is saying and hold it up against Scripture. The church is so apostate in many ways, it's not even funny anymore.
      I highly recommend Dr. Awe. His studies are fabulous. I, too, will be looking up this Passover! Come, Lord Jesus, come!

      Delete
  7. Hi MaryLu, Thank you for your due diligence on reporting the importance for us to SEE the signs of the times.
    I do not regularly watch any sort of news. But sometimes the news feed headlines appear when you open your emails. The one that caught my eye this morning was about the lock down in China due to the virus. In the clip the streets were deserted except for a very few brave individuals who ventured out to scream their dissatisfaction with the government lock down. Yelling that they were literally starving to death in their apartments. And this ,I believe is just the beginning. With Russia's move to cancel out our dollar and everything else you've listed here we are at the brink of Christ's return. The Lord showed me when Biden was first elected that he would not finish out his term as president, and i got the strong impression that meant he would not live to finish his term. Question; wasn't Obama already in for two terms ? So he cant serve a third ? Any way come Lord, come quickly. Blessings Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Shaghai is on full lockdown and there is no food. The people are literally screaming from their apartments. It's an eerie sound. They are saying this is coming here. China is the testing ground. Obama cannot constitutionally run for a third term. Each president can only have 2 terms. However, I've heard, there may be other ways to get him back in.. such as some emergency. Either way, I actually do expect him to take the driver's seat soon. Obiden is on his way out. Blessings Joe!

      Delete
  8. Oh, lol, I almost forgot, I love the highway signs at the header. I saw a great post, I couldnt seem to get it to copy here, But it was a pic of a road that split, one going up read "stairway to heaven, the other highway to hell. Led Zeppelin stood at one sign while Ac/Dc stood at the other, and the caption read; see you later old friend. Well not sure about either of those two guy's, the post some may see as funny, is all to real to we who believe !

    ReplyDelete