Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday Musings: The Coming of the Lord is very Near!

Dear Waiting Saints...Holy Ones of the Most High,
 
We are entering Pentecost season, starting on Sunday and going through Monday. Many theologians believe Pentecost holds the most promise for a rapture scenario.  There are countless books and articles you can find on the reasons why... all very exciting!  Are we soon to find ourselves with our Lord? I don't know. I wish I could tell you definitively, and believe me, I've been asking the Lord to give me a hint as to the timing. Every time I do, He smiles and says, "What are the signs you see around you?"  In other words, He already gave us hints, many hints, in the Scriptures of what to look for. However, I do believe that I have heard Him tell me that it is this year.. as in 2022. I hesitate to say that, and I know I'll get blasted by many saying, "we won't know the day or the hour", but I'm not saying a day or hour. I'm saying this year. I actually tend to believe we leave in a spring/summer time frame, also based on Scripture. Yet, even if I hadn't heard the Lord say "this year", I can't see how we could go much past this year with everything going on. And that's the intent of this post, to show you the signs, and hopefully, encourage you to hang on, stand your ground, and fight the good fight until the end. 

Let's face it. The news is bad and getting worse. Even people I know who don't believe in the rapture are wondering what is going on. Prices of everything are rising and are expected to continue. Inflation in Germany continues to rise, surges to 60 year record-high of 7.9% in May, the Federal Statistical Office reported in an initial estimate. J.P. Morgan warns of an economic hurricane as gas rises to $8 in California. They are now warning us openly of a coming Global famine as "accidental" fires destroy food plants and chicken farms and here in CA, they dump most of our fresh water into the sea.

Iran has amassed almost 4 metric tons of enriched uranium, more than 18 times over the limit agreed in the 2015 deal, says the International Atomic Energy Agency in a new report. All this while Israel executes (with US help) several simulated attacks on Iran and her nuclear facilities.  Though Jerusalem Day passed without too much violence, HAMAS continues to threaten Jewish annihilation.  To make matters worse, Biden's announcement to send missiles to Ukraine prompted Russia to hold nuclear drills. What could go wrong? Oh, let's not forget that China continues to invade Taiwanese air space and threatens the West to not get involved. Basically, the world is on the edge of WW3.
 
Meanwhile thousands of people continue to die or become severely ill from the Covid vaccines forced upon them.  The Office for National Statistics out of England reports that 70,000 people died within 28 days of being vaccinated and 179K withing 60 days. Even our own government is quietly confirming that the vaccine gives people AIDS. Regardless, the CDC has approved a third shot for kids 5-11. Please see the horrid reports under "poison" below. And now we have Monkeypox, all predicted in their literature, with a vaccine all funded and ready to go. But is it a real virus or just symptoms from their poisonous vaccine caused to occur by 5 and 6G waves? Some scientists and doctors are saying just that.  Get ready for more travel restrictions, lockdowns, and masks.. or perhaps they will try new methods of control. 
 
 And then we have the rising Beast System.. the New World Order that will be initiated by the Great Reset of the WEF and WHO.  In recent meetings they have said there will be a Digital Global passport system with not only your vaccination and health status, but your finance, and your carbon footprint!  Sounds lovely, doesn't it? You will then be rewarded or punished based on how well you comply with their rules. They already have the technology. First they have to drastically reduce the population and take away our guns. Odd, but Biden mentioned that very thing in his speech last night. And Trudeau has put a freeze on all gun sales, imports and transfers in Canada. All after multiple shootings. Hmm. Wonder if those shootings were all staged and planned for just this reason. 
 

       

I don't even report to you the number of large Quakes and storms raving our planet. Nor all the Christian persecution and immorality. Let's not forget that it's Pride Month! They are actually have a Gay pride parade in Jerusalem. How the Lord must be crying. 



I put this link to this article here mainly for the short video you'll see as you scroll down, entitled Democrats support killing babies after birth. You'll be shocked at what this woman actually says. To me, this is more proof we are in the very very last minutes.
 
Globalists have entered the Kill phase of the Great Reset. Great Article that summarizes everything they are doing and why! 

Along those same lines, here's a worthwhile documentary. They've been at this a long time.. we've just been asleep. The Dimming: a 2 hour documentary on what they are spraying into our skies and how damaging it is (with proof) If you're interested.
 
And of course, the technology, as I said above, is already here!
 
It will get darker, but right at that moment when things get so bad that you actually think Jesus isn't coming, you will hear that trumpet call and His voice calling you up personally. So, don't be alarmed by what you see going on around you. We are not destined for God's wrath. We are destined for a Wedding!

NOW for the news
 
 The Poison
 
NWO
 
War
 
Famine/Economic crash
 
Israel
 
Persecution
 
The Great Deception
 
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.  Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.  
James 5:7-8 
 
Watch and Pray!

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I am so ready! At the same time I’m very sad about some people I know that have drifted away that used to be close to God. (or at least pretended to be…) One was a worship leader and now he is celebrating pride week and has thanked everyone for supporting his “queer journey”. So sickening.

    I just got over Covid for the second time. I really thought my immunity was gonna keep me from getting it. I think this time was worse than the first time in 2020, even though they say the new variant isn’t as strong. I think it is if you haven’t been vaccinated. I am on the mend just tire easily and feel weak.
    I was going to post one of the gun control photos on FB but decided it’s not worth bringing the wrong attention to myself.
    Thanks for all the info- I plan to look through a lot of it- although I’ll admit I don’t understand all the technology stuff (5G, 6 G).
    Blessings, BH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I feel a deep sorrow for those I know who are either lukewarm or who have turned from the Lord completely.. many in my own family. So sorry to hear about your illness... who knows what it is they are unleashing on us now? You don't have to know much about 5 or 6 G to just know they are showering us with very dangerous radiation, that in some cases, will release deadly particles from substances injected from the vaccine. Perhaps this is the Monkeypox? Some are speculating. Either way, Jesus is coming!!

      Delete
  2. All of the above terrifies me, yet I am so grateful for the protection of God that I have not personally experienced any of it as yet, except for the rising prices of all items. Social Security barely covers my expenses these days. I pray fervently every day for the quick return of Jesus!! and try to be patient for a little while longer. May God hear our prayers!! Stay safe, Sister in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, don't read it or any news if it causes fear. Just keep your eyes on Jesus. He has protected me and my family too from all of this since it started. I believe with all my heart He will keep His bride safe until the very end. Which I believe is soon! Blessings, Sister!

      Delete
  3. Blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ MaryLu,
    Yes the signs are all around us and I think most of the world are so consumed with this escalating strife to live, that they dont see death at the door step. Except for the rich and powerful who think they will escape the wrath of Almighty God. But we see the light of Jesus coming on the clouds.
    There is a script I like (one of many like it), Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they rejoiced and glorified the word of the Lord, and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.
    Note the words "all who were appointed" KJV say's "ordained"
    Now some use this verse to preach once saved always saved. I do not hold to that view. But I wont argue it here. But what I like about this verse is that it is telling us that not all, in fact most will not hear the word of salvation simply because they wont LOOK !
    Now some will say, God is un fair because He only made some to be saved. Well that is not true either. God will is that none should perish. God did not create some of good and some bad. He gave us the choice between good and bad. Some forget that God in His fore knowledge, when He created us, knit us together in the womb, already knew the choices we would make before we ever made them. That is where these predestined scripture have their base.
    So,lol (sorry for the preach) thank you MaryLu for reminding us to stay focused on what God saw in us when He created us. When He saw all the accomplishments, all the mistakes, all the joy and sorrows we would ever encounter. And He created every trail we've ever faced to lead us right where He knew our hearts longed to be, in His presence !
    Glory to God in the highest for ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings back at you, Brother! I agree with your thoughts on God's fore-ordaining us! And yes, it always amazes me that God already know all the horrible things I would do before He made me.. and yet He also saw that I would choose Him in the end. His grace and mercy are outlandish!

      Delete