Friday, July 22, 2022

Friday Musings: Do Not Fear!

 Dear Fellow EndTimes Warriors,
 
First, let me say I appreciate all the kind responses I received last week to my inquiry about continuing the news items on Fridays. I took all opinions into consideration and brought them to the Lord in prayer. For now, I believe He wants me to continue my Friday posts, but consolidate them with my Monday posts and make them more about HIM, more about walking with Jesus and what He wants His People to know as we struggle through these harrowing days before the rapture.  I will discuss the most important news as it pertains to Biblical prophecy, but my purpose in doing so is to alert the church to how close we are to going home, to strengthen people's faith as they see the Bible is true, and to prompt people to grow closer to Jesus. 

The truth is, the devil and his people are going to do what they are going to do. We know from the Bible, that Satan's main goal is to be worshipped. He wants to rule the Earth. He wants to enslave all mankind and force them to bow to him and then join him in hell. He will institute a global government and force everyone to take a digital id with his name on it in order to work, buy, sell, travel, etc. He will deceive many people and he will butcher anyone who defies him, in particular Christians. (Left behind saints).  He will preform great signs and wonders through his false prophet to lead many astray. The devil's people, those who worship him, have been planning this for hundreds of years...all behind the scenes. And yes, those at the top know exactly who it is they worship. These people are in league with fallen angels and Nephilim, who have been giving them new technology, instructing them, and promising them eternal life for their allegiance. They have also shown mankind how to manipulate human DNA to the point that a human ceases to be human anymore, and hence cannot be saved. This is what the Mark of the Beast will do.  The fact is, the world as we know it has mostly been a huge lie, the history, the science all manipulated to deceive mankind. But you who follow me, know this already. 

As we rapidly approach Tribulation, we will see signs of these things coming to pass, and we do! We also see signs of God's wrath beginning to pour on an unrepentant world. We see war and famine and disease and death on the horizon... already starting yet growing in intensity--the four horseman of the apocalypse unleashed after the rapture. 

But even as I say all that, I sense the Lord would rather us spend our main FOCUS on Him.. on His Word, on time spent with Him and keeping our minds on things above. Why? Because all these things must come to pass. We cannot change them or delay them. Every prophecy in the Bible must come to pass as it is written. And though we should be aware of what's happening, we should spend more time on growing up in Jesus. So many of us are still but babes in Christ full of strife and fear and selfishness. I speak of myself as well. If we are to survive and be overcomers as Jesus called us in Revelation, we need to be more like Him. And we can't become more like Him when we spend 20 minutes a day with Him and 2 hours on bad news. It is not my goal through these posts to encourage people to focus mostly on bad news. So, though I will list some articles and make some comments, I also want to give words of encouragement from the Lord as well. 
 
I often wonder why more people aren't awake to what's really going on. I think the problem is 3-fold.  One. Spiritual deception. Our enemy is a liar and if you aren't walking really close to Jesus, I'm talking about a daily 2-way communication, then you put yourself in danger of being deceived. Two. Our Media. People used to to trust the local and national news, but somewhere along the way, 99% of our news media (radio, TV, magazine, and newspaper) became corrupted and are now just propaganda vehicles to push the Globalist's agenda. Yet many people don't realize that and they still trust what they hear on the news. And Three. Our education system was taken over years ago as part of the plan to dumb down Americans, kill off critical thinking, kill off belief in God, and produce citizens who were less loyal to family and more loyal to government. I encourage you to watch this 23 minute video put on by Alex Jones wherein he presents proof of their plan from UNIESCO.  They actually admit that a dumber population uses less resources than an educated one. 
 
Okay. So the only new things I want to comment on this week are
 
1. Things seem to be escalating in the Middle east toward the Gog-MaGog war of Ezekiel 38. The three major players in that war just met last week to discuss peace in the Middle East. Iran, Russia and Turkey. See article below. Also for first time on camera Iran admitted that they have everything they need to put together a nuclear bomb and Israel is also declaring they will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons
 
2. War between Russia and the West seems inevitable. Why? Because we keep poking the bear.. sending weapons to Ukraine and to other allies who will use them against Russia. Russia has repeatedly warned us against this. Extremely interesting Video of a Russian Video Game that depicts an August 5th 2022 Nuclear war and then the rapture. I truly believe the Ukraine war will expand and that perhaps last this year or early next year, we may find ourselves engulfed in World War 3.  
 
 
 
3. Covid and Monkeypox are on the rise and WHO is about to declare a pandemic emergency. They are also revisiting their Global Pandemic treaty that will strip all nations of their sovereignty.  Along the same lines, Biden is threatening to invoke emergency powers to combat Climate change (which they are creating) which would give him unlimited powers. What could go wrong?  

I will end with the this word from the Lord. DO NOT FEAR. The only way you are going to live in peace in this world is to live by faith. Faith swallows up fear and spits it out. And the only way to gain faith is to spend time with the Lord, study His Word, praise and worship Him, and just hang out with Him. When you feel your faith growing, when you see miracles happen around you, you will no longer fear anything this world throws at you. This includes family members. I have many of my own who aren't following the Lord. Pray for the Lord to cover them with His wings as He is covering you. Trust Him. He is faithful. 

The Best Spiritual Warfare tactic I heard recently is this. Walk in the Light. Walk in Love  and the darkness must flee. If you are a Spirit-filled believer walking in obedience to Jesus and being led by His Spirit, the enemy cannot touch you. In fact, he has to flee. You are surrounded by a cone of light, God's light, and that, in itself, is all you need to combat the enemy. Remember who you are in Christ and don't listen to the lies of the enemy. He wants you to step out of that light.. even a toe.. so he can grab you. Stay close to Jesus, the one true source of Light!

 
The V and V
 
 NWO
WHO repopens negotiations on Global Pandemic Treaty. Remember that
one? The one that destroys all countries rights? 

WAR

 Israel
 
Famine
Long lines have returned at US Food banks. Overwhelmed by inflation 
 
Earth Groaning/Geo-Engineering
 
Immorality/Evil
Disney is ditching "fairy godmother" for a more gender-neutral inclusive title. If you have kids or grandkids PLEASE avoid Disney. 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for all of this- I will be looking though it this weekend.

    I had a dream a few weeks ago about being taken away from my home with a lot of other people, like in a bus.( evacuated?) One of the people on the bus said he needed to get back home because he had a bear in a cage. I said I needed to get back to take care of my animals too.The next thing I knew we were being taken back to our homes and I looked in my field and I had three horses. I only have one horse, so I thought that was strange. And then I realized the bear represented Russia. That cage may be opened soon! I don’t know if it means anything… but I have been concerned about what will happen to our pets in the rapture.

    I am spending time in the Word. I have been reading through the New Testament, but last night I couldn’t sleep and read the whole book of Joel-you mentioned the locusts in one of your links. Interesting…
    Thanks again for all your hard work!
    Blessings,
    Beverly H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an odd dream, Beverly! Ask the Lord what it means, if anything, and I'm sure He'll give you the interpretation. The bear out of the cage could certainly represent Russia! It pleases me to hear you're spending time in the Word... Joel is a great prophecy book! Sometimes I feel like everything and everyone is trying to keep me from reading the Bible, but when I finally sit down to read, it really is like a river of fresh flowing water!

      Delete
  2. Greeting in Christ our Lord MaryLu, Yes I am so ready to "Vanish" !!!. And I chuckled a bit, can you imagine what those standing next to us will think ? They might say "see I told you those Christians were into something weird" lol But I think the scripture is clear, Jesus' return will be an undeniably event !
    The last script you posted 2 Cor 12 is key here because most of the new age thinking refuses infirmities, reproach's, necessities etc. They have already accepted the new world order and believe we have already arrived !
    I recently heard an Elder from the church I left say " Jesus came to reverse the curse". This term is used incorrectly by the name it claim it group who think we already have everything.
    But God does not reverse His judgements, He is not a man that He should lie, or the son of man that He should change His mind. When Adam sinned, God declared a judgement that man would have strife on the earth. God never reversed that. We still toil for a living, we still get sick, and these earthen vessels we travel in still die !
    God didnt reverse anything. He did a new thing in sending Jesus to reconcile us to Himself.

    MaryLu, I agree with what you are seeing in the Lords message to you. First you warned us of God's judgements and the pending collapse of the world as we know it. Now He has moved you to show us what to do about it, and that is to know Him and His unconditional love and grace for us.
    The first part I have always seen as a prophetic call, this new part is the call to encourage and build up. And I believe God will shift you back and forth in this as new listeners come.
    May the Lord, our gracious God, direct your every step, brining clarity in vision and purpose as you fight the good fight of faith !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, you are a blessing. Thank you. I, too, sense the Lord shifting me between warning and encouraging for whomever happens upon this blog. I laughed at your description of those left behind saying that those Christians were into something weird! Yes, weird, indeed, and out of this world! Which is where I want to be. However while we are here, we are in enemy territory and thus, must expect trials and struggles. But they will all be more than worth it when we see our Savior face to face!

      Delete