Monday, July 18, 2022

Signs in the Sky: Two Moons?

 
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.   Luke 21:25-26
 
Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; Genesis 1:14
 
We know that God uses the alignment of stars, sun, and moon to depict certain times, seasons, and warnings. God placed the entire Gospel story in the display of stars we see cross above us year and year.  Of course Satan perverted it (like he does everything) with astrology so many Christians won't go near any discussion of star alignments. But God, Himself, used the Bethlehem star, which was a star-planet alignment to announce His Son's birth. The Jews determine their new months by the first sighting of the New Moon. Blood moons are typically warnings of major changes to come. Solar Eclipsees are warnings of destruction and a lunar eclipse is a warning to the Jewish people.  On September 23rd, 2017, we had a star alignment that matched the exact one John described in Revelation 12. Many thought the rapture would happen on that day, but I now believe it was a warning....time is up. It has been 5 years since that occurred, the number of grace. Perhaps God was giving us Grace for 5 years, time to get saved and right with Him. 

Either way, I think it's important for Christians to be looking at the stars, looking for signs God wants us to see--blessings, warnings, signs of things to come. In light of that, I want to show you some pictures that were sent to me by a friend.

 I want to thank my friend Linda Marie Finn for allowing me to post the following pictures. They were taken on July 12th 2022 with her Iphone13 in and around the city of Auburn New York. She has given me permission to post here on my blog  but asked me to ask you not to post these anywhere else online.  You may send the link to this posting to anyone you wish to view these. I trust Linda. These are authentic pictures of the moon on the night of July 12, 2022
 











Clearly, there were two moons in the sky that night, or at least one moon and another object that looked like the moon. It was not a reflection or camera flare because there are clouds in front of it. If you do an internet search on the significance of two moons, you'll find prophecies that say that the sighting of two moons is a sign of the close return of Jesus.  I also believe, and have seen evidence, that the governments of the world have the technology to project fake objects into the sky in the form of holograms. If I remember, China has even created a fake sun. So, it's hard to know what, exactly, these pictures are depicting. 

I also believe that when the time comes, the Globalists will project what looks like alien spaceships into the sky to trick mankind into believing we are being invaded. Perhaps this will be what they use to explain away the rapture and the "Abduction" of so many people. Either way, the technology is already here.

I have one more picture to show you.  This is from an FAA Weather Camera, I believe in Alaska. My friend monitors these every once and awhile and sometimes catches pictures like this one. These are not holograms or fake because the people in charge try to delete them as soon as they are filmed....but they miss some now and then. If you don't believe me, you can go to the FAA cameras themselves and scroll through all the pictures. There's a lady on You tube who posts them now and then. Her channel is called The Final Days

Do I believe there is an incoming planet or planets circling the earth? I do. I've seen enough evidence to support it. Could this be Planet X or Nibiru? Who knows?  And why don't we see it in our own skies? I believe that's one of the reasons for the constant spraying.... to obscure our sight. The lady on The Final Days explains it better than I. These planets are causing havoc on the earth with increased quakes, volcano activity etc. One day these things will be revealed.
 

 I know these pictures seem far-fetched, but believe me, I wouldn't post them if I didn't believe they were genuine. And the only reason I post them is to encourage you that we are almost at the end and Jesus is coming soon!  

In the meantime, I know many of you are going through trials. The Lord wants you to know that these struggles are allowed in order to test your faith and produce much fruit for His Kingdom. Trust Him. It will all be worth it when you see Him face to face!  As long as you are here, there is still work to be done. Be patient. Love others, and keep watch for His return! One more word from the Lord that leapt out at me during my Bible readings Sunday. 

For the Lord takes pleasure in His people;
He will beautify the humble with salvation.
Let the saints be joyful in glory;
Let them sing aloud on their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,

 
Psalm 149:4-6
 

23 comments:

  1. Thank you for another wonderful posting! Very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome, Barbara. praying you are having a good time with your sister... or was that last week? Time is going by so fast!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I have seen a lot of evidence of 2 moons and 2 suns. Check out Instagram account called Dontmetalwithme.

    https://instagram.com/dontmetalwithme?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    Look for her S-U-NS!m highlights. I think she has 5 of them. She disguises a lot of her words to keep
    from getting flagged or taken down.

    NOTE: I am not vouching for her Biblical views. I have not followed her long enough to form an opinion but what I have seen has seemed solid.

    She posts a lot of evidence that the second sun/moon are man made. It could explain the intense heat, people getting scorched by the sun like never before, animals dying and problems growing crops. She has a theory it may be covering up real signs in the sky like the sun darkening or the Wormwood star falling.

    Regardless of theory, the amount of evidence she shares is a lot and is very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check her out, thanks! I'm not on instagram.. but maybe I can get to it anyway. I agree that they are manmade/

      Delete
  3. Something you didn’t mention are the space photos from the new NASA telescope (Webb?) They are amazing and seem to be promoting “other life” out there… other universes.
    On a personal note, I feel very stagnant right now. We changed churches (to a smaller one) and that has helped- but I just don’t know what I should be doing. I’m retired and mostly stay home now. I just plan to stay in the Word and pray for everyone God brings to mind.
    Also I got a new iPhone13 (mine was an old 8 + with a cracked screen) and now have 5G - should I be concerned? I remember you mentioning the 5G technology. I charge it away from my bedroom at night…
    Bev Holliday (not anonymous😊)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev, Yes, evil NASA.. any life they are saying they are finding are demons. They are just setting mankind up for a major deception. I'm sorry you feel stagnant. Perhaps the Lord merely wants you to rest in Him at the moment... stay in the Word and prayed up and wait for whatever He has for you. He definitely gives us seasons of rest. As far as 5G is concerned... well, it's everywhere really so it probably doesn't matter. I have an EMF protector cover for my phone, so when I'm not using it, I don't get bombarded. Yes.. keep it out of the bedroom and if you have a 5G Wifi Router in the home, you can buy EMF covers for them. But at this rate... I'm not sure that would help. Just pray for God's protection!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply, that helps!
      And thanks for all your work on these posts!
      BH

      Delete
  4. Wow, Linda! Good catch!! And thanks for sharing. As for me, God is instructing me to let my agent go this week. Seems like He is trying things up for me. I will be obedient. I'm also excited about what He has planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is very timely for me. I have been reading how some folks insist the sun is setting in a different position in the sky than it used to in their many years of sky watching and outdoor activity. People have noticed significant changes in weather patterns over 30 years, such as many more tornadoes than they ever used to have… some say the earth’s axis has tilted. Avid gardeners saying they are having more and more trouble growing crops. Something has definitely changed.
    A few months ago there was a movie put out by Hollywood called Moonfall, and the premise was that the moon was a man-made structure with a hollow core… I think often these ideas are peddled through entertainment and then foisted upon us, somewhat like how the creators of the Simpsons predicted COVID-19, Kobe Bryant’s death by helicopter crash, and several other strange coincidences.
    And by the way, a lot of what you were talking about five years ago is now mainstream such as CERN. I just watched an interesting Elijahstreams interview with a man named Clay Clark who covered a lot of what used to be considered “conspiracy.” You’ve been vindicated. You were just way ahead of your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kathleen! I have hesitated to post here about the fake sun and moon and other weird planets orbiting our earth because, well... it sounds crazy!! But like you said, there are too many people seeing the same thing. Also they are spraying us with all manner of chemicals, so I'm not surprised that its harder to grow good crops.. plus the heat, the extreme weather, all man created. Send people over the Geoengineeringwatch.org This guy has done a ton of info on how they are poisoning our planet and us in the process. He puts out an hour video each week to try and warn people. You can find him on You tube as well. And yes, About CERN. I'm just a silly author. It's the Lord who leads me to post certain things.. and hopefully, I don't mess it up too badly! LOL Good to see you here, Kathleen!

      Delete
  7. This is Kathleen L. Maher by the way. Google wouldn’t let me sign in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings in Christ to everyone,
    These are amazing pictures. I take note that even in photos the brilliance of the light is so great it cause me to squint ! Job 26: 9He covers the face of the full moon,b

    spreading over it His cloud.

    10He has inscribed a horizon on the face of the waters

    at the boundary between light and darkness.

    11The foundations of heaven quake,

    astounded at His rebuke.

    12By His power He stirredc the sea;

    by His understanding He shattered Rahab.

    13By His breath the skies were cleared;

    His hand pierced the fleeing serpent.d

    14Indeed, these are but the fringes of His ways;

    how faint is the whisper we hear of Him!

    Who then can understand

    the thunder of His power?”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comment on the sun on the earth; So I have been an avid gardener all my life. I have a small piece of property we bought about 25 years ago. My first spring project here was to set out my gardens, both flower and veggie. My yard is broken up into segments, some gets all day sun, some partial shade etc. So I planted according to each plants requirements. Over the past several years I had been struggling with certain plants, some not doing as well, yet some doing better ? I live in a little village type neighborhood in Massachusetts, where not much has changed over the years. I started to think I wasnt getting the amount of sun I used to get ? Crazy thinking ? So I was recently talking to a neighbor/ fellow gardener. He is autistic, and really is a hidden genius. When I shyly told him what I was thinking, he started to spill out all this remarkable info on how the earth is moving it's position in the sky ever so slowly it's hard to notice. But when we looked at the sun from his house and considered the time of day and month it was very plain to see from his yard that the sun was at a different angle and much lower than previous years. He explained the earth has been moving slightly every year, and continues to do so. I cant explain all the geometry like he can. But I have eyes and after his explanation could clearly see he was right !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very strange, Joe. I had not heard that the earth, itself, was moving. Wow.

      Delete
  10. It is really strange that you posted this today. I had a discussion with Jesus the other day, as I have been discouraged about the timing of the Rapture. I spoke to Him and said "if you are coming soon, show me a sign in the clouds of your return, that I may continue to be encouraged." Well, nothing happened that day, of course. Every morning, I open my window in my bedroom (even in the coldness of winter) and pray to God. This morning I looked up at the sky above me and saw a cloud formation of a lamb lying down, looking directly down at me!! I was amazed how life-like it looked, as sometimes cloud formations are subjective (not everybody sees the same thing). As I watched for several minutes, the lamb-like figure remained intact, even with the movement of the clouds surrounding it. Then slowly, the head of the lamb began to change, turning into eventually what looked like a lion's head, and still stared down at me. it kept the lamb body and had a lion's head, instead of the original lamb's head. I was fascinated, and I do believe in my heart that this was the sign from God that I had asked for!! What do you think it means??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Kathy!! What do I think it means? I think the Lord was showing you that the first time He came here as a lamb, but SOON, He's returning as a lion.! I love it when the Lord gives us these wonderful signs! So, yes, the Lord is saying Soon. Hang in there, Kathy. I completely understand how hard it is to wait.. and have so many dates we hoped for pass us by. But like I said in a prior post, the rapture date is already set in heaven. That will not change. We just keep our eyes on Jesus!

      Delete
    2. Thank you MaryLou!! That seems like a good explanation of its meaning. I will hold onto that!! I also read some place this week that two things needed to take place before the rapture would happen; the red heifer prophecy and the rebuilding of the 3rd temple. I think the red heifer prophecy is already in the works, but I am not sure about the rebuilding of the 3rd temple. I have heard in the past that the 3rd temple is being rebuilt underneath the one that is already there, but that could be propaganda. you just never know what to believe these days. I am not even sure if these two things have to happen first before the rapture. your input would be appreciated. Thank you again!!

      Delete
    3. Based on what I see in the Bible, nothing else needs to happen before the Rapture. The rebuilding of the third temple must only occur in time for the middle of the Tribulation when the Antichrist enters it and proclaims himself god. But from what I know, the plans to erect it are already in play... and it could be built very quickly. I don't know where on the temple mount exactly they will build it, though I suspect the Jews will be granted permission by the AC after they win the Gog-MaGog war. It may be part of the treaty the AC will sign with them for 7 years. So, no.. nothing else needs to occur. We are all set to leave!

      Delete
    4. Okay, cool. I believe I read the above info on Prophecy News Watch, so I may have to stop reading that. I do not really want to wait for two more things to happen before we can leave. I am ready to pack my bags and leave. lol. Thank you again for your input. You always clear things up for me with my many questions, and I appreciate that so much!! Blessings!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the great post Marylu. Pam

    ReplyDelete