Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday News: How to be Victorious in the Coming Days

 Dear Exceedingly precious Saints,

I gathered a few news articles below that may be of interest. I tried to choose things that most people would not come across, but as always use your discernment. I believe they all come from reliable sources.

I have heard two things from the Lord this week. One, I will put in an article I'm writing, which is a warning to the church, and the other is the following, which is something I've been hearing for a long while.

Only those who walk closely with Jesus are going to make it through the remaining days before the rapture. Things are coming that will test your faith to the limit. For example, have you ever not had any food in your fridge or in your cupboards? Have you ever had to completely trust in the Lord to provide? This is just one example of how our faith may be tested. Do you really believe God's Word that says He always provides for the righteous? How about the Scripture that says He will cover you with His wings and protect you? Will you believe Him when the bombs are falling, when your children are screaming? When rioting hits the streets and comes near your house?  What about when all your savings and everything in your portfolio is suddenly gone?

We here in the Western church have never really had our faith tested at that level, but it is coming. I don't know how much the Bride will see and I know we are not appointed to God's wrath, but I sense a real testing coming as the world plummets into the Beast System. The only way we are going to make it is by clinging to Jesus. I encourage you to get close to Him now while there's still time. Read the Bible. Don't just read a chapter here and there or a daily devotion. Commit to reading as much as you can each day. Commit to prayer. Commit to worship. And if you haven't been baptized in the Holy Spirit as spoken about in the New Testament, then get baptized now!  This is not the infilling of the Spirit at salvation, but a separate event that empowers you in the spirit realm. Think about the Disciples before and after Pentecost when they were all baptized in the Holy Spirit. Before they were timid, weak, frightened, all hiding so they wouldn't be arrested. After they were bold, courageous, and went about doing miracles, signs and wonders.  That's what the Baptism in the Holy Spirit does for you.

I love you all, my brothers and sisters. Thank you for your kind emails. Many have asked me about my health, and I will tell you that it is related to chronic insomnia, which I've suffered from for many years. I am trusting the Lord for healing, but in the meantime, I believe He wants me to take more time to rest in Him, which is what I'm trying to do. Hard for me because I'm a Type A personality! 
 
I pray the Lord makes His presence known to you in a powerful way this weekend and floods you with His peace and love! No matter how much longer we are here, what we suffer is nothing compared to an eternity with Jesus!  So, be strong, Saints!
 
Check out this picture taken from an FAA camera! This is real!

I also encourage you to watch this video I posted on my blog of a man street preaching and how he handled 2 cops who came to arrest him.
 
One last thing. I'm not a feminist. Of course I believe in equal rights for women and equal pay, but I believe the entire feminist movement was started and propagated by the Luciferian Globalists in an attempt to dismantle the family structure. The lady in this video explains it well.
If this doesn't work in email, please go to my blog and view there.
 
 
 Vaccine
Clinical Trials for mRNA FLU shots underway. They will get you one way or another 

 Climate engineering
 
Nwo
 
 Famine
Posted about this last week
 
 War
 
Wickedness

10 comments:

  1. This past weekend I found a simple nondenominational church who loves Jesus. It's high up in the mountains away from the masses of people and "shows" that pose as church, and I loved it. It's a drive to get up there, but I will go back. It's been so long since I have felt comfortable in a church. I was praying and suddenly God gave me the name of the church He wanted me in. Loud and clear. So last Sunday I convinced my husband to make the drive to find this place. God is so good. SO YES, stay in alignment with Jesus, and you will be taken care of. He will guide you to the places He wants you. Even the lesson at the church was about repenting and coming home. I cried the whole time. This week God has been speaking to me about building my walls of fortification. Most people will be rapidly trying to hoard and store up goods and money, but He showed me this week that He fills the store houses, but first I must build the "containers" for Him to fill. The Kings scripture of the woman whose sons were in slavery and she had to borrow many vessels to fill with her measly amount of oil. BUT GOD filled those vessels. Not her. And she was able to sell so much oil to break away from that bondage. He is so good and doesn't want us locked in slavery. The Son has set us free! But so many will hoard out of fear and because they don't have the foundations built to store and protect, the enemy will easily steal everything away. You are right..what will people do when everything is gone. When their children are screaming in pain and hunger. We must be building the storehouses and walls of protection and trusting Jesus to do His part of filling them. He will do it if we have been faithful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found a great church, Katy!! Praise God! I love what you said about God filling the storehouses and containers. The storehouses and containers we must build are our faith in HIm, our relationship with Him. It is out of those things that God will provide. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
    Romans 15:13 NKJV
    https://bible.com/bible/114/rom.15.13.NKJV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these good words of encouragement once again! Thank you to Katy too! We also found a small church that is all about the Lord’s business.
    I ordered a used Bible called The Complete Jewish Bible written by a messianic Jewish man, David H Stern and translated from original Hebrew. I read a sample and it seems easier to read ( for me). There is also an OT only version called Tanakh. I know Israel is God’s timepiece.
    Blessings to all!
    Beverly Holliday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly, I also own the Complete Jewish Bible... I can't say whether its a good translation or not because I haven't examined it closely, but it sounds good! So glad you found a church too.! HUGS

      Delete
    2. I was just looking for a way to read the Word more- a new or different Bible seems to help me!😁 BH

      Delete
  4. Hey MaryLu, Love this article ! I love the scripting in the opening pic. It reminded me of when I had a knee replacement. I was all prayed up for it. And had planned to study scriptures and bask in the presence of the Lord. About 5 days after surgery, they pain was so intense I couldnt bear it. I couldnt focus long enough to read, or even pray. I lay there in quiet agony. But my spirit knew what I needed to do. I started to mumble just one verse from a worship song, "I will wait for you" ! I could only whisper those 5 words, but I kept muttering them over and over. Then I heard my wife singing it too. But when I looked there was no one there, and my bedroom door was shut. So I sang it again, and then lay silent, and there it was, someone was singing it, clear as day, "I will wait for you". And this went of for a while untill I saw the Lord with His arms stretched toward me. Jesus was singing these words back to me. My healing had begun !
    So I had to laugh at the patience of the Police in the video of the street Evangelist. If you had tried to argue your rights to Police in my area, they would have had you cuffed and processed after the first 2 minutes !
    I appreciate your thoughts on Woman's movement. I think just like many movements it may have had some legitimate beginnings, but like many of these things they start getting outside attachments that took advantage of the original message to push their own agendas. Like leaches. But I will say, that men have to take some responsibility in this. We did not always treat women as our equal partners.
    One more thing, God has been showing me the same things you mention here MaryLu. What will we do when troubles come. I thought about storing food and goods. But I think about the scripts in Exodus. All God wanted for His people was to put their trust in Him to provide. But they just couldn't do it. Can we ?
    I pray the Lord, our full portion, will grant you peaceful rest in His presence MaryLu. To refresh you with the washing with the water of His word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry one more thing to say; What the preacher in the video was doing is the church of today. This is what the true church is all about. Not so much the big meeting places. The 80's saw many small churches burst forth in peoples own homes. I think this is the way it was meant to be. The mega churches have become full only of themselves. The Lord spoke a word to me last week I have not spoken yet; " Let the Pastors and Preachers take a seat before the Lord in silence, let the teachers be still, and let the prophets stop their utterance before the Lord of Hosts. And let the worshippers come forth and sing their praise in His presence !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa.. I LOVE that Word from the Lord. Let the Worshippers come forth! So much power in worship!! And yes, the home-based family church is Biblical and always has been. We got way off track way back when the Roman State took over the then pagan church and turned it into Christianity. God is finally restoring in this day, the end times church, which is all about fellowship, love, community, and being sent forth with the power to preach the Gospel.!

      Delete