Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday Musings: Are you On the Rapture Train?

Dear Blessed and Holy Saints of the Most High,
 
Here in Commie California we had temps all week well over 100. Many people lost their power, but the Lord was good to us and ours thus far has stayed on. Our governor is doing his best to steal, kill, and destroy (hmm, who does that remind you of?) There is also a recent law here that will allow babies to be murdered up to a month after birth. Also new laws on the table would jail or fine anyone selling fruits and vegetables from their own land to anyone else. Couple all of that with the fact that all gas-powered cars will be eliminated by 2035 but there will be no electricity to run the electric ones., and many people are losing their jobs, homeless have exploded on our streets, and soon our grocery stores will be empty, well, this is a recipe for disaster. Remember as California goes, so goes the rest of the country. I've lived here 40 years and I've never seen so many homeless everywhere. There's a man who has several tents right next to a freeway... in a space no bigger than 4 yards between the road and a huge wall. Sometimes I see him out there on a chair reading a book while cars whizz by him. Homeless camps are everywhere, crime is rampant, and there's a sense of frustration in the air. No one here likes our governor, but the voting is so corrupt, it's unlikely he will be removed. 

The more I deal with family and friends who seem clueless about what is going on, the more I realize how powerful the brainwashing has become through the media. I have a family member who is smart, educated, and a Christian but she refuses to see the dangers of the vaccine. Even if I send her legitimate studies that have come out of the CDC itself and from reputable doctors overseas, she merely touts the line she's fed on TV.. that "Covid is much more dangerous than the vaccine and that all the people dropping dead are from Covid, not the vaccine."  It defies logic. Any rationally-thinking person would then ask the question.. are the people dropping dead vaccinated? The answer to that is Yes... often double, triple, and boosted. So, how is Covid the culprit then? But if you've ever dealt with someone who has been brainwashed, you know how difficult it is to make them see reason. Breaks my heart. 

Yes, I know I said I wasn't going to do so many of these Friday news posts anymore, but so much keeps happening! I pray every week about what I should post. I don't want to cause fear, but I want you to see what's going on so you will be encouraged that Jesus is coming. You can browse the articles if you want and see what I mean. Evil is rising, and rising fast. Cities are infested with crime. People are being attacked in broad daylight. Little innocent children are being exposed to such horrid perversion, the likes of which I cannot believe. China and Russia will attack the US. It's just a matter of time. Iran, Turkey and Russia will attack Israel sooner than we think. Trump will probably be indicted and hence, Civil war is coming to America.  And for some reason, the Vatican, along with the ultra-rich are moving funds to safer places and seem to be preparing for some upcoming disaster.  Cash is out, Digital currency is in, and people are already paying for things with the palm of their hand. Honestly, if someone has even a minimal knowledge of Biblical prophecy, they should see what is going on. Yet, the church sleeps. Prophecy is ignored because it's too controversial and scary. Besides much of the church no longer believes in the rapture but rather a false Dominionism theology that says all the prophecies of Revelation and Matthew 24 happened back in AD 70 and the church will take over the earth before Jesus returns. We were told, warned about the deception coming in the last days, yet people flock to it without a serious look at everything around them. 

So, browse the news articles if you want. If not, no worries. My new rule for these last days is to not waste my time on anything that doesn't bring me closer to Jesus or give me a deeper revelation of Him. Yes, I do keep abreast of the news, but only because God does not want us ignorant of the ways of the enemy. We are to be vigilant warriors and stay alert to the times in which we live. But anything else, any new theology or idea that has no bearing on salvation or living for Jesus, I avoid. One prayer that would be good to pray every day is for God to give you discernment and wisdom about everything you encounter. Even this post!  
 
We are approaching the High Holy Days on the Hebrew Calendar. Many watchers are saying these are high rapture dates. I do not disagree, however, I don't like getting people set on specific dates, only to be disappointed in the end.  Many believe the rapture must occur on the Feast of Trumpets which falls on Sept 25-26th this year. I guess we'll find out soon enough. For me, I always ask the Lord to come get us! But I also say that His timing is best and I pray for all He has called to come in soon. Either way, based on the news, we know we are close. The Bride does not suffer Tribulation. In other words, I simply cannot see that we have a year or two from now. Think about that. We don't have two years left. So be about your Father's business!  and be filled with joy and peace, not depression and fear!

I'm taking a break from posting for a week. I'll be traveling out of town and staying away from news. I pray for you all and many by name and will continue to do so that God will bless you with the tangible sense of His presence, His love, joy and peace in the days ahead as we wait for His glorious appearing!

I recently came across a lady on You Tube who has a ministry in the Philippines. She was recommended to me by two Godly women, and I've enjoyed her videos. This one is a dream she had about Trump and Biden. I thought it would interest you!  If you like it, consider subscribing to her.
 
 It may be best to not have an internet connected thermostat in your house
 
Prophetic

The V and V
Frontline doctors: I-Recover Post Vaccine Treatment (If you took the vaccine, please read) 

War
 
NWO

At least 11 Federal Agencies have secretly communicated with social media platforms to censor and suppress private speech 
 
Famine/weather manipulation/Economic collapse
Great article and podcast with Mike Adams and Dane Wigington of GeoEngineeringWatch.org.  I've recommend on this blog his documentary called The Dimming, which is long but worth it if you want to see what they are doing to our planet. 

Apostasy
 
Prophecy
 
Evil
 
Earth Groaning
 
Signs in the Sky/The Great Deception
 
Persecution
 






9 comments:

  1. I prayed for you as I prayed for my son and his family for protection from the fires. (He is in Temecula)
    They plan to travel here in about 2 weeks and will be here on the dates for “possible” rapture! I haven’t seen them in a year and for my husband and daughter it’s been longer than that. He is a Pastor and they are strong, spirit filled Christians.I am so thankful to God for what He has done in both my kids’ lives!
    I wondered about the Queen’s death and if King Charles will be following the “Satan worshippers”?
    If you don’t want to comment on that I understand!
    Thanks for your post and encouragement! I will read through some of the articles- they look interesting!
    Blessings and have a restful trip!❤️
    Beverly Holliday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, Beverly!! I'm so glad you will get to see your son and his family soon! It's so hard to be separated! You are very blessed to have children who love and follow the Lord! I just sent another post about the Queen. :-)

      Delete
  2. I ask the Lord DAILY, several times a day, for wisdom, discernment and truth. Thank you for all you do, MaryLu. You are my rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well MaryLu, so much for taking a break :~) . And I thank God for you Sister. You are in my morning prayers, always. And same here in Massachusetts, the homeless are everywhere even on the off ramps of highways ! My heart mourns for them. Yet there are some that are even imposters of the homeless, shameless bunch ! Had a discussion with one of my best friends this morning. Sadly he is a Trumpster. We went to the same church together for many years, and I know he loves the Lord. But he started going off on "only the fittest survive " crap. I thought it ironic since he has a brother and a step son that both have physical and mental handicaps ! Then he mentioned MAGA ? Make America Great Again, and I sadly understood where his heart was ! I am going to look up this MAGA, but I have a sense I already know where it will lead. So I quoted Matt 5 Beatitudes to him. Well no need to explain why I left that church.
    In response to the family members, In my devotional this morn, Charles Stanley the need for having a testimony ready to share. Not some big eloquent speech, just the simple reason we have for this hope within us, that is our part. Dont try to do God's job, which is to prepare a heart ready to receive our testimony !!! If God hasnt anointed it, it aint gonna happen.
    Hey love the quotes by Toby Mac. He's an anointed dude.
    Praying a peaceful night of rest in His presence MaryLu, in Christ our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers, Joe! I need them. Sorry about your friend... it's sad to see people get so swallowed up by deceptive politics. It's like a cult because no matter what I say, they won't believe me. Anyway, everyone in my family already has heard my testimony... some more than once.... but I wait for the Lord to put the right words in my mouth the next time He prompts me! Blessings to you and yours, Joe!

      Delete
  4. Oh, and one other thing ! Lol. Yes, pastors that do not believe in the rapture, and saying things like "it makes them angry when they hear people praying, "God's will be done" ??? I've been praying about the great apostasy. And I believe the churches biggest adversary will come from within the church. The Great Falling away is not necessarily people leaving the church, but people leaving the truth !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen... in fact I would say that 90% of churches are apostate.

      Delete
    2. I agree with your 90%. Thanks for the confirmation. Blessings.

      Delete