Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday Musings: It's a Rescue Mission!

 

Dear Wise and Holy Saints,
 
Things were rockin' and rollin' here in San Jose earlier this week when a 5.1 Quake rolled through. I was sitting at my desk writing when everything began to shake. If you've ever experienced an earthquake, there is absolutely no warning. Perhaps a slight sound like a distant train, but before you even recognize it, everything is moving. The sound of all my furniture, walls, house, and contents shifting is like nothing I've heard. I immediately got up and ran outside. By the time I stood on my lawn, it was over. I always wonder if it's the "big one", but even so I wasn't too alarmed. Why? Because I truly know God is with me and will keep me safe.

That is the theme of this week's post. We, who will be raptured, we who are truly saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, will be protected from what is to come. The Lord has been giving this message to many Godly people these past few weeks, including the Word He gave to me on Monday. We are Safely in His Arms and Safely Under His Wings. (Psalm 91)

For you died to this world, and your new life is hidden with Christ in God. Colossians 3:3

Come, my people, enter your chambers
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide for a little while
Until the Lord’s wrath is past
.  Isaiah 26:20
 
Recently as I was praying, I was asking the Lord about all the so-called prophets and pastors who are preaching a great revival here in America wherein the nation turns back to God, one that will then spread across the globe. Many Godly people who I admire are following this doctrine and I've been asking the Lord to show me in Scripture anyplace where it says that before the rapture there is a turning back to God. He brought to mind several Scriptures that talk about how there will be great deception, many false prophets, many people deceived, lawlessness, violence, love grown cold, and how the character of mankind will be wicked all the time. (If you want to know the Scriptures I'm referring to, email me and I'll be happy to send them)
 
But as I further thought about all this, I heard the Lord clearly say 
"It will be as in the days of Noah." That's it. Short and sweet, but so packed full of answers!  That's how the Lord speaks to me. Besides all the above Scriptures, the clearest answer is right there in Matthew 24:37. What were the days of Noah like? There was so much evil and perversion and wickedness (And Nephlim interbreeding) that God was sorry He ever made mankind. If this is what it will be like before the rapture, then you can bet there is NOT going to be a Great Revival or turning back to God. 

Another thing the Lord pointed out to me just yesterday in my prayer walk is that many pastors and teachers are saying that the rapture will occur in a time when everyone is saying "Peace and Safety", when things are looking good. But that's actually not what Scripture says. 

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 1 Thess 5:3.  

The destruction comes upon them. The labor pains of the Tribulation fall upon them and they were not aware. They thought things in the world were going to continue on as normal. The next Scriptures in Matthew 24, after the one I quoted above, talk about people marrying and buying and selling, etc. Then Boom, the judgement hits. Isn't this just what happened in Noah's day? Noah built the ark, went inside and all the people had no clue what was coming. 

So what is my point? My point is that we should not expect the rapture  to happen during a time of peace and safety.  Lot and his family were rescued out of destruction. Noah and his family were rescued out of the flood. 
 
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

The Word "Caught up" in this rapture Scripture is the Word in the Greek harpazō Which means to seize, to pluck, to take by force! to Snatch out! It is a rescue mission! There is no need for the Lord to snatch His Bride out of a peaceful world or a world that has turned back to Him. No. The rapture will happen when all hell is breaking loose on earth, perhaps when war has happened, bombs are flying, troops are invading, Nephlim spaceships are hovering in the sky, etc.  In other words, when the destruction begins, Jesus will grab us out of it and bring us to Himself. 

Grace to you and peace inner calm and spiritual well-being from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself as a sacrifice to atone for our sins to save and sanctify us so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, in accordance with the will and purpose and plan of our God and Father Galatians 1:3-4

This is why I don't believe in the Great Revival. This is why I believe the Bride will see some trouble before we leave. And this is why so many Godly people are hearing the Lord tell us that He will protect us, watch over us, and hide us from the enemy. So, rest in that!!

As far as the news goes, there are some very interesting articles below that will show you how close we are to that destruction and our imminent rescue.  There's new information on the Vaccine and what's in it, on the coming nuclear dirty bomb and the war that will no doubt happen, on the advancement of the NWO, and other things, if you're interested.  Another main reason I report all this bad news is to keep you from deception. Not that everything I post is the absolute truth, but it will get you thinking about what the truth is and you will go searching for it.
 
Very Interesting Development in Israel. A man has arisen who most all the religious Jews are saying is the Messiah. View this short video on how popular this man is and the miracles he has supposedly done
 
Read what Lara Logan says in this Newsmax interview. She's spot on! And they are cancelling her!  I will NOT be watching Newsmax again.
 
 
Have NOT watched this yet, but it looks interesting. If you are still a Trump fan, you may want to watch this as I believe the entire family is evil and has evil intentions.  
 

Please read this quote from this evil man's own book



 

 
 
The V and V

War
 

 

 
NWO
 
 

 
Famine/Economic Collapse
 
Earth Groaning/ Weather Manipulation
 
Evil
 
Prophetic
 
Apostasy
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Greetings MaryLu, in Christ our Savior. Yeah this article is spot on. Every word is true. Lara Logan will be silenced sadly because she also speaks the truth. She makes a statement saying " they think they will become gods" !!! I can tell you I heard an elder at my former church qoute the often misquoted script in John "you are gods". I asked the pastor if he had heard this elders teaching and he siad no ??? When I told him what was said, he said he would take care of it. But I never heard him address the issue. A few months later I heard the assitant pastor misquote this same verse and when I called him on it he poorly tried to back it up with the new age thinking that we have all power, all knowledge etc. Again I talked to pastor about this. But I never heard him offer a teaching or preach to the contrary. Recently I heard a third leader in the church say this in a study. When I brought this up to otheres, including my family, they say "he didnt mean it like that". Oh yes they did !
    This all falls inline with that last letter you posted, The Aposacy. weak, milk toast preachers in the pulpit who lead mant astray. Yikes ! The feel good teachers. And I have exposed 3, but most wont believe me, even though all three were caught in ungodly circumstances later. Only my old Pastor friend acknowledged what I had said.
    Why ? Because as you have said here; because it is like it was in the days of Noah !
    Blessings Sister as we await the arrival of our King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings to you, my brother Joe! Well you tried to open their eyes at your church. All we can do is speak the truth. I'm reading through Jeremiah now and wow.. no wonder they called him the crying prophet. He spoke the truth from God to the Jews over and over and over and no one listened to him. Sounds a lot like today.

      Delete