Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Musings: Waiting at the Gate!


 Dear Saints of the Most High God,

I know I said I'd stop these long Friday posts, but so much is happening! When these news items cross my desk, I think.. I should tell people this so they will know how close we are to the Rapture!  I guess that's God's task for me at the moment. However, for those of you interested in my next book, I am almost done with the first draft, so I'm making progress. The Lord has just been dumping the story into my brain. What an amazing God we serve!  I still hope to release it early 2023 IF we are here. Which I hope we aren't! 

The things that stood out to me this week are the preparations by all nations for an upcoming war and possible nuclear exchange. See articles below. This involves nations warning citizens away from countries that might be involved to Russian bombers being seen near NATO targets and the US. We know World War 3 is coming. We know because the Red horse of the apocalypse is chomping at the bit.  In addition we continue to hear warnings about a lack of food and energy coming this winter, along with an economic collapse and a switch to Digital currency which is supposed to happen in December. But the other thing that really caught my eye was that Scientists have created a new Covid variant that has a kill rate of 80%. Why? Why would anyone do that? And even worse, now both the European Union Medicines Agency AND our own CDC have authorized the use of Covid-19 Vaccine in children as young as 6 months. Here in the US that means that now each state can add the Vaccine to the list of required vaccinations for attending school. I cannot tell you how upset this makes me since I have four beautiful, healthy grandkids.  

But enough about what the enemy is doing. If you want to know more, please check out the articles below. My hope is that as bad as things are, it will encourage you to stay close to Jesus and get excited about His soon return!

Recently in prayer as I was asking the Lord about His return, the picture of a jet sitting at the gate of an airport came to mind  I asked the Lord for clarification and this is what I sensed. We, who will be raptured are on board, ready for our flight, but not all the passengers have arrived yet. Have you ever been on a plane where you had to wait a few minutes for late passengers? I have. Makes me mad. I mean, if I can get there on time, why can't they? But in this case, their arrival is VERY IMPORTANT to the pilot. You see the Lord knows every single person who will be raptured, and He's not going to close the door until that last person comes in. (I love the picture at the top of this post! I found it after my vision, but it depicts us waiting at another gate, the Gate of Heaven!)  What about the rest who don't make it? Well He knows that they would never get saved before the rapture, that some will only come to Him afterward, so it's not like He's closing the door on anyone clawing to get in. No, He is waiting for those last few. I want you to think of the one person you love more than anyone else in the world. Could be a spouse, a child, a grandchild, a friend. But picture that one person and think of what you would do, what you would give up, in order to save them from being tortured and murdered. If you're like me, I'd die for my loved one.  That's how Jesus feels about the people who still need to board the plane. 

We need to have the mind and heart of Jesus. We need to be patient and pray for those last people to come in soon. In fact, the more I thought about it, I began to cry for them. I felt the Lord impressed upon me His heart for them, His longing for them to come aboard. 

November is going to be a rough month. I just sense that. There is much deception out there right now, and much of it IN THE CHURCH. The only way to not be deceived is to stay in the Bible (every day! Just do it and stop making excuses!) AND stay in relationship with Jesus. Satan is prowling about, trying to get as many "believers" off the narrow way. He's already got the unbelievers, right? That's why he's after you and your family. So, be diligent in prayer, fasting as the Lord leads, praying in the Spirit, and asking the Lord to keep you from deception and to give you a heart for the lost.  Keep your eyes on Heaven and how glorious it will be to finally be with our King!  Whatever you are going through now will be worth it!!

 A word about Benjamin Netanyahu. I always liked him, but recently discovered he's one of the NWO pawns. However I follow a pastor on You tube who really does hear from the Lord. Several words he's given thus far have come to pass. He's a very Godly man. He said that years ago, before Netanyahu was ever in power, God told him that Netanyahu would be the one to make the peace deal with the AC . He currently is not the prime minister. However....

Trump says he could easily be Israel's prime minister

12 minute video. Must see. The plague they are unleashing next and how 5G will turn the vaccinated into zombies

The V and V
A global epidemic of cancer among those under 50 is emerging (Gee, wonder why) And now they are creating a cancer vax.  
CDC voted unanimously to add Covid-19 to recommended vaccines for all school children. They are just another Terrorist organization


War
 
Short video here showing a person paying for things with his hand. Sorry, it won't show up in the newsletter. If you want to see it, pls go to my blog post. 
 

 
NWO

 

 Famine/Economic Collapse
 
Israel
 
Apostasy
 
Immorality/Evil
 
Persecution
 
Signs
 
Speaking of captured on film, the following picture is from a friend of mine who occasionally monitors these FAA cameras.
 

 

8 comments:

  1. I watched some of the video about 5 G and zombies but it was too much technical stuff for me to take for 12 min!😂 Anyway, my question is what do we who are unvaccinated do during this time? Will they come after us like in the “Living Dead”? Or will we already be raptured? Most of my family took the jab so this concerns me- I don’t want my husband to suddenly be a zombie!
    Thanks for all the info!
    BevH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, it is my understanding that this cranking up of 5G and its effect on the fully vaccinated will not occur until the church is removed. So, if your family members are born-again believers, they will be gone before the worst of this. As far as what these people will turn into, I have no idea. I have seen evidence that this jab can alter DNA and also release other pathogens. It's very scary stuff... and I know many Christians, including members of my own family, took it out of innocence. I believe God can and will heal them from it if they ask. I also believe He will take them out of here in the rapture before the shot can change them too much. We serve a Merciful and Loving God!

      Delete
    2. Sounds better, they may have said that in the video- about it happening after the rapture.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Marylu for all your hard work in putting these blogs together.
    Right now I am just excited that soon we are going home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a peach MaryLu ! A peach in God's orchard . You make me laugh and make me cry at the same time. My wife and I have been together 50 years !!! I cant remember even one time when she has been on time. I on the other hand was only late 3 times over 48 years of work !. I recently helped a lady in a wheelchair to the elevator at her appartment complex. She had no use of her legs at all. So I got her in the elevator and suddenly the door closed, but her feet were not all the way in, so pulling back her wheel chair with one hand, and reaching with the other arm to stop the door I was able to stop the door ! Believe me it was not of my own strength, but God's ! But when you were speaking of that awesome vision God gave you, I pictured my self holding the door of the plane open waiting for my wife. I only hope God is more patient with her than I have been !
    Had to laugh at Trump being prime minister in Israel :). They would have him on the gallows in 5 minutes. Blasphemer ! Maybe theyed stone him !
    Busted out laughing at the last pic of the plexy glass at the check out. You know I never stand at the glass. Not a conscious thing, but I always stand off to the side of it !
    We'll we may have exceeded every other generation for stupidity to date. But we could out do ourselves in 2024 if we vote for Trump again !!!!!!!!!
    Se ya on the plane MaryLu. Yes I'll be on time, and my will and kids too even if I have to drag them !
    Peace in His will !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Joe! I'm like you.. always on time, and mostly even early! I'm already on the plane with you! I know a few family members I will be dragging inside as well.

      Delete