Monday, October 24, 2022

Safe in His Mighty Arms!


Lately, I've been hearing more from the Lord than I remember ever hearing. Maybe my spiritual ears are more open now or maybe it's the urgency of the times in which we live and Jesus is speaking louder!  But, I must say when I hear from Him, my heart melts within me. I love it! I can't wait to actually hear His voice and look into His eyes!

Anyway I was on my prayer walk last week telling the Lord how I feel like I'm in Limbo. The world is so very evil that I just don't feel a part of it anymore, nor do I want to be, and yet, I'm not in Heaven yet either. So, I was telling Him that I feel somewhere in the middle, in Limbo. And you know what He said to me?
 
You are safely in My Arms
 
That was it. Short, sweet, to the point, and I knew it was from Him because I wasn't even thinking along those lines at all. I cannot tell you how it blessed me and brought tears to my eyes. And the Lord wants me to tell those of you who are feeling the same as me, feeling like you really don't belong here anymore and you're stuck between two worlds. He wants you to know that you don't have to worry. You don't have to fear. You may feel like you're floating around in limbo, but you're not.
 
You are safely in His Arms 
 
We don't know what we will see before our rescue, but it really doesn't matter. We are in the Mighty Arms of Jesus and He's Not Letting Go!  So, rest in that.

8 comments:

  1. ❤💔💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh MaryLu, that was a drink of cool water !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgZNGNjWmhc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for sharing this. I, too, feel in limbo. I remember 3 years ago when we moved from IL to MI, I felt that I wasn't apart of any state. I feel that way about this world. Just trying to abide my time here following and serving Jesus until He returns for us, which I'm hoping is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I wasn't going to post this ... had a busy day yesterday, but the Lord kept nudging me. I'm so glad I obeyed because it seems to be blessing many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad you did. What a great reminder that we are safe from the evil in this world. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Safe in His arms. I don't want to be anywhere else. I really hope that it's not much longer before we go home, but until that moment I will praise the name of Jesus and rest in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brought great comfort to my soul. I too feel like I’m in a great fog, with one leg on the earth and the other closer to heaven. I really do believe we don’t have to wait much longer!

    ReplyDelete