Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday Musings: You are More Powerful than You Think!

Dear Precious Brothers and Sisters,

It's been a rough week. Attacks have come hard and fast and unexpected. I'm sure many of you are experiencing the same.

Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:12-13
 
One thing I did learn this week was how important it is to do some serious spiritual warfare. The problem was with a relative in my house, but the Lord led me to command all spirits of strife, contention, bitterness, anger, hatred, etc... to leave my home and not return!  I also asked the Holy Spirit to fill my heart and house and to bring peace into the situation. Sometimes we pray these things and sort of "hope" they work, but this time, I really felt a difference, and though the situation is ongoing with this person, peace was made. We don't realize how powerful a Holy-Spirit filled Christian is who is walking close to the Lord! Demons tremble at our presence.. not because of us, but because of WHO lives within us. 
 
Kanye West is a Globalist plant. Please don't fall for his 'Christian" talk. Short video explains him and also what's happening in China
 
Regarding the lethal vaccine, I don't list all the "Died Suddenly" articles I find. There are just too many and it's very depressing. Young people... athletes, famous people, newscasters, mothers, all fully vaccinated, all dropping dead without any explanation. The ones that really get to me are the children having heart attacks and other deadly issues. Never before have we seen so many children dying of these things. The number of dead and dying from this thing are mind boggling and NOT reported in the MSM. In fact, you have to go to alternative media and even alternative web browsers to see the truth. 

Here's just a few deaths

 
Another topic I usually omit from the list below is the apostasy of the church. Articles about what is going on in the Christian church make me sick to my stomach. However, today I felt led to list just a few. Some of you may think that the apostasy is very small and not the normal, but if you add to these articles, the false doctrines of, perhaps, well-meaning pastors.. then the church is in deep trouble. But the Lord warned us. This is what the church would look like at the end. 

Aside from that, they are moving forward with Digital Currency in several countries, along with a Social Credit System. The WHO may ratify a global pandemic treaty that will remove your medical rights. Food and gas prices are so high two-thirds of Americans can't pay their bills. Elon Musk wants to plant a chip in your brain within 6 months, and we are seeing a rise in Christian persecution. See below for all the details, including several pictures that tell the story. 



 
 
Wake up!
 
Every day we spend here is one day closer to going Home. Try to keep that in the forefront of your mind and spend your days growing closer to the ONE who made it possible for you to spend eternity with Him in a perfectly heavenly place! Satan and his people are going to do what they are going to do, AS GOD ALLOWS, according to His Word. We only watch what they are doing so we can pray, warn others, preach the Gospel, and get excited about seeing our Savior soon. I leave you with a Word the Lord gave me earlier in the week on my prayer walk.
 
Everyone in hell right now would give anything to have one minute back in their bodies on earth so they could repent and receive Jesus AND many people in Heaven right now would give anything to be back on earth, even for a short while, so they could do more for Jesus. 
 
The V and V
Famine/Economic Collapse

 

NWO
 
 
War
 

Immorality/Evil
 
 
Apostasy
 
Earth Groaning/Weather Manipulation
 

 
Persecution
 

 


8 comments:

  1. Der, dear MaryLu....so, so sorry to hear of the warfare going on with you personally, but, alas, we are warned that this battle isn't against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities in high places that absolutely HATE us! That same spirt will, of course, work through what or whom ever to attack God's people who are not luke warm. It is wonderful to hear how you were able to protect yourself and home through the spiritual weapons that are not carnal to fight against the enemy that would kill, rob and destroy you/us and our loved ones. It is truly a battle but thank the Lord for His Word and his promises that "Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world," and "when the enemy comes in like a flood, He raises a standard against it." We have been given the keys to the kingdom as His sons and daughters to stand against the wiles of the enemy. At His name EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue confess JESUS IS LORD!" He has conquered the enemy and we have been given the tolos of war fare and authority to bind and loose as well as ask God's help to fight the battles.
    In your books (I've read the two about the angels), you share how angels also help in the battles as was shown to Daniel when he heard Michael had to come to help fight against the prince of Persia with Gabriel and it took several days to get to Daniel.
    Just know this, dear friend, you are not alone! You are a loved and honored child of god called to be on the war's front lines exposing darkness and warning/warring of the conditions matching Bible prophecy in this very hour.
    It is absolutely mind boggling what is happening! I so appreciate the links you post as many I would never have seen on my own. These are truly happening and so many just can't or don't want to see it as it destroys their hopes for the world getting back to "normal."
    Two years ago, when cv started, I felt sooooooo strongly the words in Joel 1:14,15, and Joel 2: 1,2 to consecrate a fast, weep, repent, pray and to take so, so seriously the "day of the Lord" is here. I, like you, am shocked at how "the church" seems to be just going along to get along and hardly anyone is calling for a solemn assembly, everything normal to stop including the bride and bridegroom to go pray and weep and intercede that maybe, perhaps, God will hear and stop the judgement coming, But it just didn't happen. Instead, people fight harder for their political candidate, believe Q has all the answers or that things will just continue on as normal. and that a great revival is coming to "bring in the kingdom!" As the "church," all pastors every where, should be preaching repentance, intercession and the signs of times.
    I just don't know how much longer till the restrainer is taken out, but until then, we must do all we can in our realm of influence to never shy from speaking the truth, stand our ground and keep the whole armour of God on, praying in the spirit daily for God's help, and courage.
    Thanks once more, MaryLu....I just don't know why more people are not commenting on your blog as it is the best information and encouragement I see....I hope and pray there are thousands that read this blog but just don't have ability to give it a thumbs up.
    Praying God's double portion of protection and grace for you to stand in the midst of evil.
    Much love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Susan, thank you so much! It really does help to hear from you and others that my posts are helping, even in a small way. It also helps to know we are family and we face the same struggles and trials as we live for Jesus. We live in one of the most difficult times in history, the years before the Tribulation as our enemy sets up his chessboard for world domination and destruction. Yet, it can also be an exciting time... to really get close to Jesus and to see Bible prophecy fulfilled. There are days I want to curl up in a ball and forget what's going on and other days I want to climb the nearest mountain and worship my King! So, we forge ahead, and do whatever our Savior asks of us. That's why I write my books and this blog. It's up to the Lord to get it into the hands of those who need to read it. No, I don't have thousands who click on it, but that's okay. I will continue if no one clicks on it or comments.. until the Lord says otherwise. :-) Much love back to you, Susan!!

      Delete
    2. Great comments Susan, and response MaryLu ! Yes we need to understand the war we face is spiritual, and also they we are not powerless to fight it. The sword of truth and the power of the Holy Sprit lead us in this battle. I love that you say MaryLu,"we are a family". When my house goes through trials I always tell them "we are family, and no one messes with my family" ! And it is important that we remember that we are also a part of a larger family as children of the Most High God !

      Delete
  2. Susan is absolutely right more of us should be encouraging to you and this blog. I really appreciate you and the information you provide. Things are happening faster now and the checklist is almost complete. See you soon in the clouds.Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Pam! I appreciate the encouragement! Yes, things are moving very fast now. It can't be much longer!!

      Delete
  3. Puh-Ray-Zah B. Jesus, dear.
    We have only a shortXhere...
    then,
    the lengthNbreadth of eternity.
    We Rholding back the antichrist:
    ☆ nrg2xtc.blogspot.com ☆
    God love you.
    Cya soon.
    b@peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Little Warrior Sister, Yup the world is caving in due to the meager wisdom of mere men who think themselves "as gods" ! Thanks for standing in the gap Sister, not only to warn us of these things but to remind us that the Lord has supplied all we need to weather the storm !
    I love the scripture at the begging of the blog, John 14:3. One of my favorites. Not only that but the Lord gave me this very scripture this morn ! I was reading my devotional the author write " I told you so" ! And the writer was talking about all the prophecies spoken over the house of Israel about the Messiah. The spiritual leaders of the Jews studied the law and the prophets vehemently, yet when The Christ arrived they failed to recognize Him ! And even today so many miss Him.
    But as I was meditating on this the Spirt spoke to my heart John 14:2 In my Fathers house are many mansions " if it were not so, I would have told you", I am going there to prepare a place for you ! ...... or I told you so ! Scripture say; eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor can enter into the hearts of men what God has in store for us !!! Even in the Spirit we cant comprehend the glory of it ! And I had in my mind the picture of a new born fawn trying to stand for the first time on it's wobbly legs, eyes wide trying to take in all the splendor before him. And Jesus standing over him saying; I told you so !
    Oh the glory the Lord has waiting for His bride ! Hallelujah !
    Blessing of comfort and joy Sister MaryLu. ( lol, that sounded almost Nunny ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, my dear brother! I love the "I told you so!" I can just picture Jesus saying that to us when we finally arrive and see all He has planned for our eternity! Blessings to you and yours! (And I'm no nun!)

      Delete