Monday, December 12, 2022

Israel Births the Church BEFORE The Tribulation!

 
“Before she was in labor, she gave birth;
Before her pain came,
She delivered a male child.
Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day?
Or shall a nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor,
She gave birth to her children.
Isaiah 66:7-8

 
The Bible is such a fascinating, deep, and amazing Book. We will never be able to fully understand all the secrets, codes, meanings and wisdom found within it.  Yet, so many Christians never pick it up. It breaks my heart.
 
Did you know the above verse is a pre-tribulation rapture Scripture? Let's start with a little history. The Jewish people, the true Hebrews are God's Chosen Nation, right? God actually married Israel on Mount Sinai, but after years of enduring her adultery, He actually divorced her. (Jeremiah 3:8)  He will marry her again in the Millennial Kingdom when He returns to Earth.  All that to say that Israel will birth two children. One is the Church, the true believers in Jesus, and the other will be the Jewish people who get saved at the end. 
 
This is all prophesied in the life of Jacob (among others in the OT). If you remember the story, Jacob fled his home because his brother Esau was out to kill him. He went and stayed with his relative Laban who had two daughters, Leah and Rachel. Jacob loved Rachel and wanted to marry her first, but was tricked into marrying Leah. Leah represents the church, and Rachel represents Israel. Notice that Leah has 7 children for Jacob, representing the 7 churches in Revelation. Also note that Jacob had to work 7 years more for Rachel, representing the 7 year Tribulation. I don't know about you, but I found this all fascinating!
 
Does a woman ever give birth BEFORE she goes into labor? That's what the Scripture above says. Who is this child, who is the mother, and what is this labor?  We know from many other Scriptures that labor pains are associated with The Tribulation. Israel is the mother who has given birth BEFORE the Tribulation. That child is the church!  Then Israel goes through her labor and produces more children for the Lord at the end!  
What's fascinating is this all connects with Revelation 12. For those of you who have followed me for a long while now, I did a post years ago on this Great Sign spoken of in Revelation 12.  This particular celestial sign actually appeared in the heavens, so many of us thought the Rapture would occur then. How wrong we were!! Things were to get much much worse on Earth first!  But I believe it was a real sign of warning for this world to get your act together. The Lord is coming!  You can read the entire post here. It's fascinating when you dive into the meanings of the words.
 
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.....
And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne
.  Revelation 12:1-5
 
The first "Child" in Red in Greek Means: Child =  Greek word(Teknon)    Strongs 5043
   Meaning: daughter, son, figuratively used as children of God
 
The Second "Child" in Green in Greek means: Child = Greek Word (huios) Strongs 5207
Meaning: son, kingshiip, Son of Man, Son of God, Son of David, my beloved Son.  This is Jesus! 

The Third "Child" in Red means the same as the First "Child" in Red. 
 
Caught up in Turquoise in Greek means:"Caught up" or "Seized" = Greek Word (Harpazo) 
Meaning: to Snatch or catch away, take by force  
It is the same word used when Paul describes the rapture in  1 Thess 4:17 
 
For many years theologians thought all these children were the same, but the Apostle John used very different words. This goes right along with Isaiah telling us that before the dragon could harm the Child (the church), before the Tribulation,  Israel birthed her and she was raptured to heaven!  
 
No wonder we thought the rapture would occur in 2017!  Here we are Five years later. Five is the number of Grace. Could God have given the world Five More Years to repent and turn to Him? That would make sense!  Another reason why I know we are close. 
 
Get into your Bibles!! Ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes and teach you!  You'll find so many wonders you never expected! And you'll fall in love with Jesus along the way. It's a win-win!
 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. The vast majority claiming to be the Hebrews of the Bible are not and say so themselves! They are the Synagogue of Satan we are warned about in Rev. 2 & 3.

    Could part of the reason for the ongoing conflicts in the Middle East be found in the following?

    "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew.'” (Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins, eds., “Identity Crisis,” The Jewish Almanac, (New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1980) p. 3.)

    That sentence is the opening sentence of the First Chapter entitled "IDENTITY CRISIS" of the 1980 Jewish Almanac. That today's Jews are not genetic Israelites is also admitted in "The Jewish Encyclopedia,"
    the "Enyclopedia Judaica," "The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia," "The Standard Jewish Encyclopedia," and by many of their historians.

    According to three Jewish encyclopedias and Flavius Josephus, the entire Edomite nation was forced into converting to Judaism and became known as Judahites at the time of the high priest John Hyrcanus (Maccabaeus):

    "…in the days of John Hyrcanus (end of the second century B.C.E.) … the Edomites became a section of the Jewish people." (“Edom,” Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Volume 6, p. 378.)

    "They were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…." (“Edom, Idumea,” The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Volume V, p. 41.)

    "…from then on they constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants." (Cecil Roth and Geoffrey Wigoden, “Edom (Idumea),” The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589.

    "…they submitted to the use of circumcision, and the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time … they were hereafter no other than Jews." (Flavius Josephus, “The Antiquities of the Jews,” Josephus, (Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279.)

    We keep hearing that if we don't bless the modern State of Israel (which America has been doing since at least 1948) that we will be cursed. However, it seems it's been just the opposite, Since 1948, you name it, and there's not an area in America wherein she hasn't become worse off. Could the reason have something to do with the fact we've identified the wrong people as being Israel. See Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.

    Today's non-Israelite Jews are not the only one with an identity problem. See free online book "The Mystery of the Gentiles: Where Are They and Where Are They Now?" at http://www.missiontoisrael.org/mystery-of-gentiles/index.php.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgette, I agree with you! In fact, I've posted often that many of the Jews in Israel, especially the religious and political leaders are not Jews or "Hebrews" as you say, but the synagogue of Satan. I do not believe we need to bless the current State of Israel. I am not a Zionist. You keep posting this stuff here, but you are preaching to the Choir. However, I do believe there are some real Hebrews in Israel and God's Everylasting Covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob remains and God will honor that covenant to bring Israel to Himself and save a remnant, as He says in His Word. This post had nothing to do with whether the Jews are real Jews or not. It is all about Israel's two children.. the church and the remnant Hebrews. It is about the Pre-tribulational rapture and not about whether the current "Jews" in Israel are real Hebrews or not. I do appreciate that you are passionate about this topic. Believe me, I am in agreement.

      Delete
  2. This is all so confusing, even when I ask God for help in understanding. Maybe it isn't time for me to understand yet. I don't know, and then when someone else comments about this other thing, it makes it even more confusing. I am not trying to be confrontational; I am just trying to understand. I have been following J.D. Farag very closely, and he has not spoken about any of this as of yet, and he explains things very clearly. This is all like reading through mud. Sorry. Maybe it was the other post that got me confused. Any chance you can help clear it up a bit?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to, Kathy. Just send me your questions... concerns.. etc...

      Delete
    2. Hi Kathy, I agree, some of this stuff is a little above my pay grade at times. But thats the joy of having a Sister like MaryLu we can rely on to help us understand. Dont forget Kathy, the body of Christ is made up of many parts so we are not all scholars, but God has gifted each of us according to His perfect plan for everyone of us. And each part is of equal value to supports the next ! :)

      Delete
    3. Mary Lu, thank you. I went back and read your original post about the Great Sign spoken of in Revelation 12. It made sense to me then, and I think I understand it better now, so thank you for that, as well. I think I got more confused after reading the reply from GeorgetteCurious, and your reply to her. I should have left well enough alone, I suppose. Thank you, Joe, as well, for supporting my misunderstanding of this at first. I was distraught that I could not make sense of it, but I feel better now. I'm just trying to learn and earn whatever rewards and crowns are to be bestowed on me whenever we get to be with Jesus.
      Both of you have a blessed day.

      Delete
    4. Kathy, GeorgetteCurious was talking about an entirely different topic than this post, so I'm very sorry she confused you. She often will drop in and post the exact same information about the "bad Jews" running the world. I agree with her on some points, but this has nothing to do with my post, as I said. I'm glad you were able to read my other post on this topic. Regarding crowns and rewards, just spend time with Jesus, learn to hear His voice, and then be obedient to whatever He asks you to do. He will make a way.

      Delete
  3. I find this very interesting MaryLu. Never saw this before. Awesome. As soon as I read the scripture though I knew it was talking about Jacob and Esau. Also amazing that 7 children, 7 churches, 7 years all align like that. Love this deep stuff. When I saw the picture at the top it reminded me of a screen saver shot that has been annoying me for 2 day's. Necklace Nebula in the Sagitta constellation
    The Hubble Telescope , that tenacious. Why it was annoying me I dont know, lol. But if you look at it, it looks like a crown of stars ! I'm gonna check out "The Great Sign" you referenced above. So awesome Sister. Peace and joy in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've just read the post from 2016. Incredible info MaryLu. I'm excited ! I'm glad to hear that I dont have to turn my head at the stars any more lol. And oh yeah do pastors hate this subject !!! I heard a pastor say " I dont even know if I believe in the rapture"!!! Well of course not, if the church is raptured, who will they display their pastor plaque in front.? and who will they cheat their tithes from ??? But mostly they are just to well fed here, they didnt read the verse that say's the well fed will hunger !
    Blessing Sister, you are an bright star !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That post was 100% from the Lord. He led me to study the meanings behind the Greek words for "Child." Anyway, that's why I was so excited for the rapture at that time. Now, I know it was only a warning that we are close! Yes, ah, well... pastors who don't believe in the rapture. They might as well say they no longer believe in the Bible. How sad.

      Delete