Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday Musings: Brace yourself! Here we go!

 
 Dear Saints of the Most High God!

Hard to believe we made it to 2023!  In a separate post in the next few days, I will list prophetic predictions for this year and onward, not from prophets, but from the Holy Scriptures!  

Here in California, as I'm writing this we are being hit by a major storm. Tons of rain and wind are stirring things up here. Thus far, no major streets have been flooded in my area and only a few deaths recorded. The main problem here in CA when it rains a lot are the mudslides, so please pray for no one to be hurt. I tend to believe this storm and most of the weather we currently see has been created by HAARP weather manipulation.

I hope and pray all of you had a lovely holiday season. I also hope and pray it is our last here on earth. Contrary to what some may think, things will not improve this year. In fact, they will get worse. Why? Because the Bible says so. Do I wish I could go back in time 3 or 4 years when things seemed normal (I say "seemed" because behind the scenes they weren't) and when there was hope in the air? Sure! Knowing we are approaching the Tribulation and witnessing the evil all around me is draining. Especially when family and friends think I'm nuts. But I'm reminded of Jesus's own words that if the world hates us, it hated Him before us. So, we are in good company!
 
The annual World Economic Forum's DAVOS meeting is scheduled for this month. There, the elite Satanists plan the world's future. Should be interesting what they come up with or maybe not. We know from Scripture where the world is heading. Apparently Ukraine has already implemented the WEF's Digital Identity system in their country. This is only the start. I'm seeing more and more talk about Social Credit scores, Digital Identity and Vaccine passports. See the articles and video below. 

The Vaccine continues to kill or maim thousands and yet the majority of the population is completely deceived. I mention that because members of my own household, who I continually try to convince, are blinded to the facts. And now we have a new more deadly strain of Covid. How predictable!  

Netanyahu is now PM of Israel yet again. I used to like him, but have found out he is one of the elite and is merely playing a role. However, his position is prophetic because he will most likely start the war with Iran. Also prophecies have placed him as the PM who signs the agreement with the Antichrist.  Also in Israel last week, Ben Gvir, the National Security minister took a trip to the Temple Mount only reserved for Muslims. This has caused quite a stir and will be voted on by the UN Security council.  Interesting. 

The Ukraine War continues... yet it appears NATO and the US are trying to get Russia to expand it, perhaps even use nuclear weapons. A world war would benefit the elite greatly, causing the collapse of society and the financial system and ushering in their Great Reset and New World Order.  (See article below)
 
If you watch anything from this post, watch this Stunning video from an X-Files episode. Remember the Elite Satanists must tell you everything they are going to do before they do it. This is in their rule book.  
 
Demons in the White house. Interesting article. Be sure and watch the Video.
 

The year 2023 portends to be a very prophectic year. A bad and scary one for the world, but an exciting, powerful one for followers of Jesus!
 
Believe me, it's not my goal to create fear or to make people depressed. My goal is to wake you up to the times in which we live. Why? Isn't it better not to know and just live our lives and be happy? If you're heading off a cliff, wouldn't you want to know about it? Not only for yourself but to warn others? I'm not only talking about the Lost but people who claim to be Christians too!  
 
We are fast approaching the Tribulation, a time on earth that will be worse than anything we can imagine. I don't wish my worst enemy to be here during it. Jesus and the apostles warned us to watch, to watch and pray. Why did they give us so many prophecies about the end times, if we are just to ignore them and go about our day?  Signs are given so pay attention to them and when we see the storm approaching we warn others. 
 
The Bride has one last job this year and that is to allow the Holy Spirit to lead us to warn and save as many as we can. Get alone with the Lord and ask Him to fill you with His Spirit and guide you into what you need to do, who you need to talk to, and who you need to fast and pray for!  As I said in my Monday post, the time for playing church is over. Choose this day whom you will serve. 
 
Jesus WILL RESCUE His Bride in the nick of time! That's a promise, and He never breaks His promises! 
 
 
Digital/Vaccine Identity Passports
 
16 minute video explaining Digital IDS, how they will do it, and how they've already signed in place a treaty to create it.  

Must WATCH short video about Central Bank Digital Currency. For those reading this in email, you have to go to my blog to view it. Sorry. I haven't had time to figure out why it doesn't come through.  


The V and V

Everyone has heard about the Buffalo Bills Hamlin collapsing on the field with a heart attack. It's tragic. Where was the media when dozens more athletes have collapsed during games? Yet, no one mentions the Vaccine as being responsible. People need to start using the brain God gave them!  Funny how the media is scrambling to cover this up, saying that the vaccine theory is a conspiracy! With roughly 1.7 Million NFL hits in the last 50 years, we've never seen a heart attack.
25 minutes: Compilation of "Died Suddenly" Athletes and young people  This is NOT Covid. These people were healthier than most of us. 
The CDC is now reporting a new strain of omicron is taking over the US. (how predictable. You going to fall for this again?)
 
 
Israel
 
The Temple Institute Announced on (23/11/22) It Has Acquired a Halachically Acceptable Plot of Land On the Mount of Olives Upon Which It Can Conduct the Offering of the Red Heifer!

The Temple Institute also confirmed that, as of (23/11/22), ALL FIVE of the red heifers imported from the US remain KOSHER. This means that, if the oldest remains so, in only eight to nine months, she can be offered on the newly acquired site on the Mount of Olives and burned to ashes. 

War
 
Famine/Collapse
 


NWO
Pope Francis calls for Open US Borders (well they are open already. And it's none of his business) 
Government in Canada forcing a doctor to go to a Reeducation Camp or lose his license over twitter posts   (reminds me of my Reformation Camps in my Guardian of the Saints series)
 
Earth Groaning/Weather manipulation
 
Evil
 
Apostasy
 
Signs in the Sky
 
 

 
 

9 comments:

  1. All I can say is just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***every tear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, My spirit is touched by the story of your family. Like you I am also grieving the spiritual condition of family members, which I think is common to us who have seen the light. I pray for you and all of us here who's hearts bleed for those we love, that the power of the Holy Spirit come on each one of us as a mighty wave of our Heavenly Father's righteousness and the Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ that we may stand in strength and courage to proclaim the Gospel of Christ to our family. I pray in Jesus Name, that the Holy Spirit go before us to soften the hearts of those who have been appointed to receive the Word of Salvation in the power of Christ our precious Lord.

      Delete
    2. Amen! Joe. Good prayer! I'm in agreement with you!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Joe for the godly encouragement. It means a lot.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back precious Daughter of the Most High God ! Your presence was greatly missed. Hope your Christmas time was was a time of great joy and a little well deserved relaxation for you ! We really just enjoyed celebrating Jesus this year. My wife, daughter and I took the Lords table early Christmas morning together at home. No presents this year, as my daughter suggested we do good with our money instead of indulging ourselves. She has the sweetest spirit of anyone I know. I praise God for her, and my wife, it was a very intimate day just the three of us. Then we went to a friends house for a gracious table !
    Great word MaryLu. We must keep our lamps full, and our spirits on fire.
    I would imagine the hair stood up on the back of Melania's neck when she walked into the WH for the first time ! I think I'd be creeped out myself. Of course with her, she must wake up every morning creeped out at who's lying next to her !
    And just watching Schwab and the WEF you can feel the evil all around them. Yet, the wise in their own eye's are totally oblivious, or maybe more accurately in league with them, thats it's quite obvious the wool has been pulled over their eye's. Ever hearing but never understanding, and seeing but never perceiving !
    I seem to be getting into a lot of conversations lately with what I always thought were very intelligent people, close friends. Folks I always loved and felt loved by them, even though I am not in their league intellectually. They always showed a respect for my abilities and workmanship. My dedication to the Word. They call themselves believers. Yet I have seen a change in them over the last couple of years. Their is a blank stare in their eye's like that of a drug addict. Have you ever looked into the eye's of a drug addict ? Their eyes become black and cold, they are literally the walking dead. Consumed with the only thought that really matters to them, their next fix. Though they talk as one alive, the spark of life is no longer in them and only their great intellect remains. Very sad. 1 Cor 1: 26Brothers, consider the time of your calling: Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were powerful; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly and despised things of the world, and the things that are not, to nullify the things that are,…
    So I, from my very lowly place ( and happy to be there), pray in the name of all wisdom, the name above every name, Jesus Christ of Nazareth for peace and joy to overflowing in you MaryLu , my most cherished Sister !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed an intimate Christmas with your family, Joe. Your daughter sounds like a very special lady. Regarding the wise of this world, I've discovered that they are often the hardest to bend the knee to Jesus. I am married to a man who has a PhD in Physics and it's impossible to convince him of anything. I mean, anything. It must be that when they receive that advanced diploma, it comes with a full measure of pride! LOL. Certainly someone as lowly as a romance novelist couldn't possibly know anything. (though I do have a math degree, which I consider rubbish) . I'm sorry for your loss of friends. Truly the way is narrow and few are those who find it. Yet, we keep sharing the Gospel, keep warning. May the Lord open our mouths and put His Words in them! If He can do it for a donkey, He can do it for us! Blessings, Joe, my dear Brother in Christ!

      Delete
  4. The Damar Hamlin incident is a planned psych op. The inversion fro
    Dark to the false Light has started.

    ReplyDelete