Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday musings: Stay the Course! Almost Home!

 Dear Saints Beloved by God, 
 
It was a busy week for me with Grandkids off from school. Yet, there's something incredibly wonderful about having your home filled with laughter and giggles and watching the innocence of youth. It was refreshing...a brief repose from the horrors of living in the Last Days.  Yet here I am, praying to the Lord what to write to those of you who follow me, asking Him what to say to encourage you, to comfort you, and also to wake you up (those who are asleep).  Also lately I feel the Lord wishes me to warn you about the immense deception occurring even now in these final minutes.  Unfortunately that deception is occurring within the church.  

But I'll get to that later. I wouldn't say nothing major happened this week, though nothing hit the MSM headlines. I would say, however, that we see an ever increasing Tribulation Tidal wave coming our way. Cash will soon be gone as many countries are now not just flirting with the idea of Digital Currency but they are actually implementing it this year. (see below) How else could they control 8 Billion people? We have a new and far more deadly disease on the rise and a WHO pandemic treaty about to be signed that will eliminate medical sovereignty for every nation, state, and person. Think forced injections. Think Mark of the Best. We have quakes everywhere and strange signs in the sky. WE have brain implants and transhumanism and an economy that is about to collapse harder then it ever has before. On top of that, an odd number of trains seem unable to remain on the tracks as disasters strike all over the USA. Millions of unknown immigrants have crossed our borders in the greatest invasion ever seen in this nation. And if you think they are all poor innocent people seeking a new life, you have been brainwashed. We have people in Ohio who will never be the same, if they even survive the toxic poison dumped on them and their lands. Yet our government seems more interested in allowing pedophiles (oh, sorry, I meant minor attracted persons) into our schools and labeling men as sperm producers and women and egg producers so as not to offend those transgender freaks who could use a good exorcism to rid them of their problems. 

Yet on top of all of that, we have Putin's historic speech. I encourage you to read the two articles I posted below under WAR that outline what he said. Though Putin did not declare war, he certainly made his intent clear, especially by pulling out of the START treaty which limits the number of nuclear weapons a country can have. I found his speech oddly praise-worthy. No, I'm not a Russian spy, nor do I think Putin is an innocent. But I do believe him when he says it is America and NATO who are pushing him into war, when he says that it is America's immorality that will defeat her. In my opinion, he has been more than patient with us as we poke and poke him and insult him and his country and falsely accuse them. If you are still of the opinion that America is a great country, you do not know the truth of our history. As an old friend of mine reminded me recently, it's the winners who write the history books. Before you send me a hate email labeling me unpatriotic, I grew up loving my country, believing in her, and I still believe that long ago, most of her people were God-fearing. 
 
Keep your eyes on Israel too. Things are heating up there now that Netanyahu is in office. Tensions are rising over the Temple Mount as the Muslim holiday of Ramadan approaches in March. Remember Netanyahu has stated clearly he will not allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons. He is also the one who has been prophesied to sign the 7 year deal with the AC. 

 Heart Dump from the Frontline: Must read

 
Locations of Government Chem Weapon attacks in the last 30 days

Listen to this short clip of our President. He is caught with a hot mic just seconds after leaving the stage. This is what he thinks of the people of America. See Transcript below

Biden caught on hot mic in Poland after giving comments on 3 Balloons shot down! 
“Balloons tied to private companies”
Biden: “You think they bought any of that bullshit?”
Aide: “Watch look at them ”
Biden: “These guys will believe anything…Let’s get outta here.”

 
Parents Beware!!  When you or your Children talk to AI, you could be talking to a Demon or Nephilim! This Short video will freak you out


 

Ohio Train Wreck
 

Asbury, real revival or not? This is a tough one for me because in my heart of hearts I'm hoping and praying people are truly getting saved. But at the same time, I cannot shake the sick feeling in my gut whenever I pray about it. There are so many red flags! One of the big ones for me is the press. I will tell you that this "revival" is getting a ton of press. Just Google it and you'll see all the articles from both liberal and conservative sites. And most, if not all, are positive. Even FOX's popular Tucker did a piece on it. When something is praised by the media, it makes my spidy senses go up. If this was a true move of the Holy Spirit, the MSM (run by the luciferians) would be either not mentioning it at all or they'd be bashing it. The other huge flag are the type of people who are running it and/or flocking there to preach or speak. NAR pastors mostly, which is a false doctrine being propagated throughout the church right now. I've done posts on it before. There's also some evidence that this entire "revival" was pre-planned, which would then negate it's legitimacy.  I realize that saying all this will get me some hate mail, but I'm only saying what I feel the Lord wants me to say. NAR is a false doctrine that will end up leading many to join the One World Religion, which will then lead many to hell. I believe it is the single most dangerous false doctrine out there now. Why? Because it is cloaked in Christianity... seriously cloaked, so that the average Christian who is not in their Bible daily will not see the deception. Think about how clever our enemy is! What would be the best way for him to get as many Christians off the narrow path and following him without knowing it?  And what sort of doctrine would be the best if he wanted people to think the AC was the real Jesus when he arrived?  Remember the AC will not appear as an evil man. He will claim to be Jesus. I'll let you think about that one. Having said that, I do pray there are some getting truly saved. 
 
I pray you all have a Blessed Weekend. Remember you were placed in this time for a reason. God has something for you to do... people you are to lead to him now and others who will remember what you said after you are gone. The Lord wants you to not live in fear. He knows everything that is going on and He knows who are His. In my last book, When Angels Rejoice, a character, when he finally saw how mighty all the angels were who had been assigned to protect him on earth said that if he had known, really known about them, he would have never been afraid.  You are precious to the Lord!!! 

  • In War, He will protect
  • In Sickness, He will heal
  • In Famine, He will provide
  • In Sorrow, He will comfort
  • In Confusion, He will give Wisdom
  • In loneliness, He will appear
  • In fear, He will give courage
  • In repentance, He will forgive

And when things seem their worse, we will hear that trumpet blow and 
He will rescue you!
 
Asbury
 
 
War
 
Israel
 
Signs in the SKy
NWO
 
 The V and V
 
Evil
 
Famine/Economic collapse
 
Earth Groaning/Weather manipulation
 
Apostasy
 

 
 

17 comments:

  1. I saw about the "revival" in Asbury and I said to myself, "this cannot be real." There is a motive behind all of this. Yes, I am hoping that some are legitimately brought to Christ, but I highly doubt it. I watched a debate, so to speak, between J.D. Farag and Bud Stonebreaker or Stoneblaster, whatever his name was, just today, and this "revival" was brought up for question, and J.D. mentioned that this Asbury place has attempted a revival 9 times in the past, so that this one was in question, as well. I had it in my gut that this was not a real "revival" and I questioned it from its inception. There is something false about this whole thing, and I credit Jesus for giving me discernment to recognize these things in advance so that I do not get caught up in the hype about it. It just did not feel right to me, and still does not. follow Jesus and you will know the truth!! this Pastor friend of J.D.'s, as well. He talked a big storm, but he seemed to be all about "fighting" for the things of this earth, instead of fighting for the things in Heaven. He was also very much into politics and I found it rather offensive that he would try to admonish those who were fighting for Heaven. But be that as it may, I know where my heart belongs, and it is not with the things of this world, but of those things in Heaven. Just be careful who you follow these days, use discernment from Jesus about what is real and important instead of those who follow earthly things!! Much Love. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to have the Lord give us His wisdom on these things. How else would we know? Yet, so many Christians are all super excited about this "revival". that's what NAR is.. they follow the things of this earth, and I've seen firsthand in my family what it does to people, how it changes their priorities from Jesus to politics and the world. Hugs, Kathy!

      Delete
  2. Hi MaryLu! Thank you for all the work that you do on these posts to keep us informed of what is going on.

    I wanted to weigh in on the Asbury Revival. Our Pastor and his wife attended Asbury College and she went to the college last week to see if it was a real movement of God or if it was just a bunch of hype. From her first hand testimony she said it is all incredibly orderly, no chaos, there are no “rockstars” just those who go up and sing praises to God. No one is introducing the singers or the speakers. Everything is pointed to God. She said students and those that have come to the college are repenting of their sins and being prayed for without a bunch of fanfare. She said there is a just such a peace to it all. She posted some of the videos she took but they didn’t send well but its a group of believers singing hymns and praising God. I don’t know about the media hype as I haven’t heard too much about that but just thought I would share the testimony of someone who has been there in person. 😊 Stacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacey!! I do appreciate very much hearing from someone who was actually there. That's what I'm praying.. that yes, there are some people getting saved despite some of the false teachers who are flocking to it. I love hearing the positive and will keep praying that what is truly of God will remain, and the rest will fade away.

      Delete
    2. I’m glad to see someone saying what I was hearing about Asbury- that there are no “celebrities “ at the revival. “Revival” is for believers to be revived- it’s not an evangelical crusade to save people. There may be some there that “ wake up”…and isn’t that what you have been saying needs to happen? I’d seriously like to know what a “real revival” looks like to you? I’m not all wrapped up in Asbury but I am also not going to criticize it based on media reports. I definitely understand people being skeptical.
      Bev H

      Delete
    3. I knew I'd get some blowback for my comments, but I've heard from several reliable pastors who are questioning it. I hope you take the time to read the articles I listed. They speak about the "celebrities" who are attending. The event seemed to have been pre-planned and there are definitely false teachers there or heading there. I'm not criticizing it based on media but rather on Godly pastors and my own God-given discernment. I'm not saying that some good things aren't happening, but if this ends up being directed by NAR pastors, then it will head in the wrong direction. We shall see.. and I continue to pray that God's will be done. Ask yourself what are these people waking up to? I hope it's a closer walk with God and a realization of the times in which we live, not a theology that speaks of a church take-over of the world before Jesus comes. I pray with all my heart it is the former. But we all (including myself) need to tread lightly. None of us are there 24-7 and in all the offshoots. Only God knows. That's why I'm just praying for His will. But I understand your point, Bev. :-)

      Delete
  3. Greetings in Christ Sister,
    I agree MaryLu, how much more evil can God tolerate ? I think that as in anything, there were both our founding fathers consisted of both good and evil men. It has always been this way. I think our government is a majority of evil now. We have Biden poking the Bear, almost taunting Putin into action. How long will Putin put up with it, I dont know. I feel he will tire of it soon. Then we have on the other side of the isle, the false christian Pence calling us entitlement seekers !!! So far out of touch with we the people !.
    And for Asbury, I have read that the Chiefs there tried to keep the Chans and Warrens out of the service ? That many of the false preachers were asked to sit in back rows. And that the leaders at Asbury tried to keep the media out. Also interesting is the out right bashing that those we consider godly, upright christians of the things going on there, equally dangerous, and blasphemous in my opinion. Now I cant specifically which is true. But from the very few clips I saw I feel that I saw many young people falling down in repentance ! And I believe repentance id where revival begins. If My people who are called by my name will repent of their wicked ways, then I will hear their cries and heal their land. Some say revival brings repentance, but either way, God will do as He pleases. I always think of the 7 churches in Revelation in these circumstances, that there is always a remnant of true believers that love the Lord and worship Him only. So let the thrill seekers come, and let God seperate the wheat from the chaff.
    Matt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’ ”
    Be strong and TAKE courage in the Lord in these last day's, and watch what He will do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joe. It's good to know, if true, that they are keeping the false teachers out of the service! I hope that's the case. So, perhaps there are some real Christians running this thing and trying their best to keep the enemy's slimy paws off of things. And you're right. Repentance is the key... not only for individuals, but for this nation too. So, we watch, ask for discernment, and pray for God's will. Blessings, Brother!

      Delete
  4. I truly pray that there were those at the Asbury College who truly got saved. I know with everything these days you need to pray for God to give you wisdom and discernment and to be in God's Word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Barbara! I'm still praying for your family.. for the Lord's comfort.

      Delete
  5. I am so, so grateful for all the work you do to put together the blog. I hope people appreciate how much time this takes. I personally believe that the Asbury "revival" is just part of the great deception. It was planned, orchestrated. As one of your readers commented, they have attempted "revivals", 9 times was it? In these last days we have to question everything -- everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. That's right I heard they had tried revivals there 9 times. We have to be so very careful

      Delete
  6. And yet even in the midst of evil God can use it for good. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Pam. The Lord can use anything for His glory. That's what I'm praying!

      Delete
  7. Hi MaryLu. Do we have an article about the chemical location “attacks”? I was extremely concerned to see I live right next to one. I looked it up on our local news, and all it was was a tiny story. I never heard of it until I went searching. Kinda like, “all is well now, no big deal.”Very disturbing. We are so close to going home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes No. Can't find it at the moment. I took the map from a reliable site I follow.. but when I googled it, it's not coming up. I'm so sorry. Maybe it wasn't a big spill where you're located. Sounds like it. Just pray Mark 16:17-18 over you and your family as it pertains to any poison. And yes, we are so close!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Marylu!

    ReplyDelete