Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday musings: Let No One Take Your Crown!

Dear Precious Saints of the Most High God,
 
What a busy week! I would say the two major things that happened were the Silicon Valley bank crash and subsequent fall of other banks, And the downing of a US drone by Russian fighter jets.  Honestly, I don't blame Russia for crashing our drone. Most likely we were spying on them. No, I'm not a Russian agent, but I do believe America is poking and prodding the Bear, trying to get them to start World War 3. We, along with NATO positioned weapons in Ukraine along the Russian border after repeated warnings over the years by Russia. Now, we are funding Ukraine with Billions of dollars and tons of weaponry. Not to mention that we destroyed the Russian Nord Stream Pipeline, no doubt about that one, despite what the media is saying. Why Putin has not nuked us yet is beyond me, or perhaps he is restrained by God until the right time. 

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. Matthew 24:6-7

Have you ever seen so many potential war fronts? We've got China and Taiwan, Russia and Ukraine, Iran and Israel, and Russia and China with the US. And now Russia and China are forming an alliance. With their combined power, finances, weapons, and evil intent, America doesn't stand a chance, particularly because our own weapons are outdated and/or depleted and our military is more concerned with using the right pronouns then learning to  battle. Oh, and did I mention that most of them have taken the poison shot?  

Expect a war between Israel and Iran soon. Iran is now nuclear capable and Netanyahu has said he cannot allow that. There is constant conflict in Israel with several terror attacks recently, including a huge explosion at the Megiddo junction on Monday. Tensions arise as the Islam holiday of Ramadan approaches on March 22nd. It wouldn't take but a tiny spark to set off a huge war in the region. The Gog-Magog war of Ezekiel 38? Perhaps, now that Russia and Iran are aligned.  

Now to the bank collapses. It may "seem" like with the government bailing out the larger banks that things are going to be okay. But nothing could be further from the truth. This is all part of a long plan to get rid of cash and institute their Central Bank Digital Currency. They cannot install the New World Order without a way to control everyone's finances so they can control you. It is not a coincidence that the CBDC pilot programs have been concluding all over the world the last few weeks…. They are getting ready to crash the whole system to bring about the CBDCs ( Central Bank Digital Currency ). I'm not a financial expert, so here is a great Article that explains what's going on, by who, and why. Should you take your money out of the bank?  I would definitely keep a good amount of cash on hand, yes. You can find more articles on this under Finances and NWO below. 

Another very interesting development was the following:
Why is this interesting? Because I believe this is how they will explain away the disappearance of millions of people when the rapture occurs. It's the Aliens who took them!  Nothing to see here. If you've read my Guardians of the Saints books, you know what I mean. 
 
All these are huge signs of the lateness of the hour!  Everything fits perfectly with Biblical prophecy. Yet, most Christians I talk to cannot for the life of them connect the dots to the soon return of Jesus. In fact, most are getting caught up in the Fake revivals running rampant across this nation and the world. I have lost dozens of subscribers to my newsletter since I've started pointing this out. It saddens me that Christians can be so easily deceived. I make no money off the newsletter or blog. I'm just trying to warn people. But most don't want to be warned, I guess, because after all there's going to be a great worldwide Revival, a Great Awakening! 

Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. Revelation 3:11

What crown is Jesus talking about here?  There are several crowns mentioned in the New Testament, but the most important one is the Crown of Righteousness. That's the crown that gets you into heaven because without being cloaked in the righteousness of Jesus, we cannot enter. 

Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. 2 Timothy 4:8

Now why would the Lord warn us to not allow anyone to take our crown? The obvious inference would be that someone COULD take our crown, right?  I believe this what our enemy is trying to do to many Christians in these last moments before the rapture. He's getting them off the narrow path, onto a fake path, leading to a fake Jesus, that isn't about repentance and submission and obedience and love for the real Jesus, but about signs, wonders, politics, and good feelings. I'm not saying some aren't being saved in these events, and I praise God for it. I'm saying BEWARE SAINTS! 

In the Olivet Discourse, Matthew 24, in which Jesus laid out the end times, do you know that he warned THREE times against being led astray by false prophets??  Go read it for yourself. That seemed to be the most important thing to Him, even above all the birth pangs and disasters. 

I leave you with an encouragement that we leave BEFORE the Tribulation, not in the middle or at the end. Again, in Matthew 24, Jesus describes the rapture as thus:

But of that exact day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and  being given in marriage, until the day when Noah went into the ark,  And they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away—so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
At that time two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.  Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken and one will be left.
Matthew 24:36-41

Just before this passage Jesus described a time on earth that was so horrific, so filled with murder, wars, famines, pestilences, and disasters that unless the days were shortened no human would survive. So, my question to you is this. In this kind of world, in this kind of dystopian nightmare, would people be going about life as usual? Would they be getting married, planting crops and harvesting? Eating and drinking and carrying on as usual?  Even at the mid point of the Tribulation after a World war and extreme famine and another plague, would people just be living life normally? What about at the end of the Tribulation when barely anyone is left alive? I would say no. Absolutely not. Therefore the logical conclusion is that the rapture occurs before all hell is unleashed on Earth. 

So, rest assured the Lord is coming to rescue those who are His, those who love Him and live for Him. And He's coming soon!
 
 
 Apostasy
 


 

 
The V and V
 

 

 
Finances
 
Western Alliance Bancorp down 75%
First Republic Bank down 66%
Customers Bancorp down 54%
PacWest Bancorp down 46%
Zions Bancorp down 44%
Bank of Hawaii down 42%
Comerica down 39%
East West Bancorp down 32%  

 
 War
 
 Earth
 

 
 
NWO
 
 
Persecution
 ISIS: Killed Over 35 'Christians' in Congo:

The Islamic State group has issued a statement claiming responsibility for killing more than 35 people and wounding dozens in eastern Congo.

In the statement, posted Friday by Aamaq, the militants' news agency, it said it killed "Christians" with guns and knives and destroyed their property in Mukondi village in North Kivu province. It also published a photo of the houses on fire.
From American center for law and justice
Christians are being slaughtered, and much of the world has turned a blind eye.

In Nigeria, Christians face unthinkable horrors at the hands of jihadist militant groups. Christians are gunned down as they worship; pastors are burned in their homes. Last year in Nigeria alone, 4,020 Christians were killed and another 2,300 were abducted, including defenseless children.

In Afghanistan, the Taliban is directly telling Christians, "We will find you and we will kill your entire family." It has been ranked the #1 worst country for Christians in the entire world. The Taliban is responsible for "cruel, inhuman and degrading punishments" of Christians, while ISIS-K violently attacks churches.
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the message. I truly believe in Christ. I’m ready for Him to come and get his believers. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know its weird cause my kids come out talking about this stuff and don't realize that a lot of what they say is so true , I can see that now that you posted this... They just have no clue how much truth there is in what they say and think sometimes. Wish they would sit down and listen to the Word or to things I could read to them off your posts. I shared this on my facebook wall today!
    Blessings
    Sis
    Linda Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I wish I could share my own posts with my kids too! So many people have their heads in the sand

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU, as always, for all your hard work putting this blog together. I know it involves a lot of time. I hope people appreciate it. Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a video earlier this week about how Trump had ended the fed or put it with the US Treasury and had the man who runs Black Rock oversee it. I have watched Black Rock over the last year or 2 buy up so much land/houses and control how expensive homes are. The fact that they/he call themselves Black Rock tells me there's something competing with the one true Rock. (Antichrist system)

    Anyway, every week more stuff come to light. I see the battle going on. It can bring anxiety, but I do my best to just think on Jesus and not falter in my belief of his promises. I see so much genocide and murder of Christians and I wonder how long God will let this happen. He cares about them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BlackRock is most definitely part of the Luciferian NWO. You are right about that. VanGuard and StateStreet are some others. Between these companies they own most of the media, banks, and corporations in America. Just keep your eyes on Jesus, Katy! He is faithful to His Word! Hugs

      Delete
  5. Come Lord Jesus. It is amazing people aren't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Little Warrior Lady of the God Most High,
    I couldn't agree with all this more MaryLu. I see Biden like a little kid who never got a good old fashioned butt kicking. Standing at podiums shaking his old decrepit finger at Putin ! He has no clue what he is unleashing. He would never have made it through forth grade in my school. Matt 24 "All these things MUST come to pass"..... one of my favorites when people try to explain away all that is going on, or think that the church, or Trump is going to step in and change it the world into Utopia.
    I have thought about the cash on hand thing. It's not like I have to worry cause I dont have much of that anyway, lol ! But these NWO people aren't dumb, blind maybe, but if they are going to crash the banking system to bring about DC, seems to me that at that time they will also have a plan to stop any cash flow ???
    I'm with you MaryLu, I do believe we are past TRUE revivals, at least u the Trib starts, but it could be to late then ?
    I believe that there is always a small group in many of these revivals that are true believers. But I noticed many getting on planes and flying down to Asbury to see the delights. These are the thrill seekers who get high on goose pumps mistaking it for a spiritual work of God ! Makes me think of Luke 17:23 People will tell you, 'There he is!' or 'Here he is!' Do not go running off after them.
    We often hear teachings about the churches representing certain dispensations, or actual church denominations, etc. And while some of that is true, lately, when I read about the churches I see them as different "types" of believers. Another words, I have been in several different churches and denominations. And I can always pick out those who are there for fellowship, or because they get to play guitar, or so they can tell there non church friends that they always go to church etc. But you can always pick out the true believer. Those that love the Lord and come to worship in Spirit and in truth, and I think you can find this mixture in all the churches. But the ones that come because they love the Lord are the true church that will be taken at the rapture, and the rest will still be standing there playing their guitars and passing out life savers.
    Keep up the good fight little Soldier, and may the Good Good Lord supply you with every heavenly weapon mentioned in Eph 6 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Absolutely... in every church there are those who truly love the Lord and who are serving Him...But to me, that number is fewer and fewer these days. At least to my experience. You make a good point about cash. I suppose it may only be useful in the short term when/if the banks close before they fully implement the Digital currency... but after that.. I imagine no store will accept it and you'll have to turn it in for CBDC credits. They will have their way in the end. Or should I say, God will allow them to for a time. Blessings to you Joe! Always a pleasure.

      Delete