Friday, March 10, 2023

Friday Musings: Sit Calmly and Look Up!

Dear Most-Beloved and Highly Favored by God, 

We sit calmly on the beach gazing at the massive Tidal Wave growing taller and taller on the horizon as it speeds toward us.  Some other people, who only moments before had been sunbathing and building sand castles, after spotting the tsunami are now screaming and running for their lives. Oddly, there are others, however who, no matter that we pointed out the wave to them, only laughed at us and are now continuing to enjoy the beach, playing volleyball, dancing to music, eating hotdogs.  

There are a few others like us, scattered across the sand, sitting calmly in peace, and though we glance at the progress of the tidal wave now and then, we spend most of our time looking up, focusing on the heavens, focusing on the Only ONE who will rescue us from the coming disaster.  You see, the Tidal Wave will cover the entire earth. There is no hiding place, no safe space, except in Jesus. 

This is exactly how I've been feeling for months now. I'm waiting, praying, living in peace, trying to warn others. Very few listen. Many laugh. Some live in fear and prepare for the worst. Others mock. "There is no rapture." or "The rapture is hundreds of years away." or "There a great Revival coming" or "We have to prepare to be here during the Tribulation!"  and the worst "I don't the rapture to happen yet, I want to live my life!"  

Sadly All those people will most likely be left behind. I grow weary of the horrible news each week. I'm sure you do too. And like me, you're wondering when the Tsunami will hit. But it WILL hit. And it will be sudden and catastrophic. We must remember that as we drag ourselves through our days with all the struggles and trials and heartaches, and it seems like things will go on like this forever. Remember, when they are saying peace and safety, then sudden destruction will come upon them. Our Lord comes as a thief in the night for those who aren't looking for Him, but for those of us who are awake with oil in our lamps, we will know the season. And the season is now! 
 
Yesterday I read the story in the Gospels when Jesus walked on the water out to the boat and how terrified the disciples were, both of the storm, and of what they perceived as a ghost walking toward them. Jesus calls out to them "Take courage! I Am! Stop being afraid!"
Matthew 14:27 

The Lord is saying the exact same thing to us right now! He is saying I AM the Great I AM, creator of all things, including the storm and the tidal wave. Don't be afraid of the wave for with Me, you can walk on water!  If You Abide in Him. (Psalm 91)  Abide = make your home with Him. Know Him and Love Him. And I guarantee that the more you know Jesus and the more you love Him, the less afraid you will be of anything. 

Lately, I've felt the Lord leading me to focus less on the Tidal Wave and more on Him. I list news items here to prove to anyone reading this that we are living in the last days right before the rapture. But most of you who visit my blog and get my newsletter already know that. So, I'm thinking of just highlighting a couple of things each Friday and spend more time focusing this post on what the Lord would want me to say. Sound good?

I will point out (and I know I say this every week) but it does seem like World War 3 is about to start. Russia and Iran have made an agreement to trade uranium and arms, and I hear Russia is training Palestinians to fight. Israel is all ready to attack Iran whom they believe to have finally developed nuclear weapons. Then of course there's Taiwan who now says China has cut their undersea cables? The world is sitting on a powder keg right now and it will only take one spark. 

Economic collapse, digital currency, vaccine injuries, more pestilences, and a move toward 15 minute cities all coming your way. Also, Christian persecution is on the rise. You can read below how a pastor was arrested for merely speaking out at a drag queen library event in Canada and a woman was arrested in the UK for praying SILENTLY in front of an abortion clinic. Amazing  

Leaked texts reveal how they planned purposely to release variants of Covid at the right time to create as much fear as possible. If you don't realize by now that the world is run by Luciferians who want you dead, I'm not sure what else to say. 

Apostasy and Deception in the Church
 
Apparently I am upsetting many Christians with the information I'm giving here on recent events in the Christian church. That is not my intent. I do not want to create discord or arguments. I merely wish to convey information I've discovered, present an alternative point of view, and issue warnings.  What you do with them is up to you and the Lord. You see, I'm required by the Word of God to at least warn my fellow brothers and sisters IF I see potential danger coming. Otherwise your blood will be on my head. (Ezekiel 33:4)  So, don't shoot the messenger. If you disagree, that's fine. I'm only asking you to pray about it and be careful. I wouldn't bother if I didn't love you all. 
 
If you're on Facebook and want to keep up with the current deception going on in Christianity, please follow this group called Exhort and Contend. They are bringing out many things you may not know about The Chosen, The Jesus Revolution, Asbury, and others.  


I wouldn't even mention Roumie because, after all, he's only an actor, but he is becoming quite famous in Christian circles, almost like a rock star, with apps to pray the Rosary with him, etc. This is highly dangerous. Catholicism is not Christianity. At its core, they worship the Sun god and the Virgin Mary is the the goddess Isis. I should perhaps do a post on this. The Vatican is demon infested. Sorry, I know there are some Catholics who could be saved if they are praying to the real Jesus. The problem with people like Roumie is they are trying to say that Mormonism and Catholicism are the same as Christianity. it is a combining of the religions into a One World Religion. This is highly dangerous. 

Before I leave, I want to show you the cover of a magazine I saw while standing at the checkout. 


Here's your news! Read with caution.  Or just browse. OR rather, just join me on the beach and we can gaze up into the heavens, looking for our Savior to appear. And He will!! 
 
War
 
Israel
Russia and Iran secret nuclear deal would allow uranium transfers to Tehran. (these are the 2 major players in the Gog-Magog war!) 

Apostasy
 



The V and V
 
 

 
 NWO
 


 
Train wrecks and other disasters
 


Famine.Economic Collapse

 
Signs in the Sky

Evil/violence
 
Persecution
 
Earth Groaning/Weather Manipulation
 

 

14 comments:

  1. Yes, it does sound good about you focusing this post on what the Lord would want you to say. I'm clinging to Him and His word with both hands and continually reminding myself to 'keep going'. Thanks for cheering us on :-)

    I was wondering if you'd give us an update on your Zoom event. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend, but am curious as to how it went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Zoom meeting was invaded by a couple of demonic trolls, so it didn't go very well at all. We learned a lot from it, however and won't allow that to happen in the future. Thanks for asking! Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Hi MaryLu, I'm with you Sister ❤️ Sitting on the beach watching for our Savior. There's so much escalated chaos and confusion, getting hard to find a focus with others. Except look up and keep the lamps burning and oil full. I see this continued insanity growing, than a Scripture pops up on my feeds and my soul finds rest.✝️ It seems as only God's Living Word can give me peace in the midst of this fallen world. The Peace that surpasses all understanding. 🙏
    Every morning I wake up, shake my head in disbelief that I am still here. Then hear the call, Hup 2 Onward Christian Soldiers another day as ground soldiers in the biggest war ever. But SOON, the Victory is in Jesus ✝️ see ya soon, Sis 💕🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you soon, Sister! Keep holding the line for Jesus!

      Delete
  3. I am with you on the beach looking up- so weary of all of this!
    I did spend the weekend on a retreat- against my better judgement, it went ok but there were several things that confirmed I have no business doing those retreats. I was on the team and helped with worship music.
    I met a team member who stated with certainty all believers will be taken in the rapture (even if they are living in sin). She said she was reading a book by Hal Lindsay (I think)…I gently told her that’s not what the Bible says and we need to pray for those who are “lukewarm”, as well as lost! She didn’t agree and we didn’t continue our conversation.
    I am seeing more what you mean about The Chosen- just a slight variance to what the Bible says and they get away with it!
    Thanks for all the info!
    Bev H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention the most concerning thing at the retreat- one of the “gifts” we received was basically a rosary with ways to use it for prayer! I was upset that leadership allowed that to be distributed. It’s a non- denominational community, but obviously lots of blind/asleep people involved.
      Bev H

      Delete
    2. Whoa. A rosary? My goodness. I sense this last move of Satan is to get Christians to combine with other religions like Catholicism etc... even Islam... which will then lead to the One World Religion. SO MANY are being led astray at this very last hour!! Makes me sad. Yes, if I were you, I wouldn't attend any more of those retreats!

      Delete
    3. I have decided not to- I kept being asked to do music and felt God wanted me to share my gifts and His Light, but sometimes you can’t e a part of something so obviously skewed… there were some good things that happened.
      BH

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this reminder! It's been one of those days where everything that could go wrong does. I literally cried out to Jesus, how much longer? I know I should not ask that question but just keep my eyes up looking for him. But I'm coming to the end of this school year and I could be out a home. I really don't want to go back East. I said to the Lord tonight that I literally am homeless nomad. He immediately came back and said your home is with Me. And that made everything else today meaningless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, I love that the Lord answered you that your home is with Him! And soon, He will bring you up to that home! I'm sorry life has thrown you some struggles. I'm sure all of us here can relate. I have you and all my commenters here on my prayer list, so I continue to pray God will comfort, encourage, and protect us as we approach the finish line! Hugs

      Delete
  5. Greeting in Christ the Messiah precious Sister,
    Amen MaryLu the waves just keep getting higher and they just keep putting on more sun tan lotion !
    There is so much meat in this, where can I begin; I AM say's the Lord of Hosts. He is and there is none other !!!
    Last weeks post I was un aware of these new movies ! Thats how much I pay attention to all the hype of the day lol. I may just watch these to see for myself. Personally, I was never sold on Chuck, I always thought he talked way to much to speak something simple ! But I can already feel that it is nothing new under the sun but the advancement of evil giving people what they want, and easy Christ with no cross to bare. Speaking of that I came across a quote by Spurgeon ( Im gonna badly paraphrase) " Avoid sugar coated gospel preaching. Instead cling to that that tears apart, calls out sin and brings repentance, breaks the heart even unto death. Yet brings forth life" !!!
    Andy Stanley, what a shame. I actually get Charles Stanley's daily devotional, and enjoy his no bs fairy tails. It must grieve his heart to see how his son is perverting the Word. I imagine when his father dies, and he is very old, Andy will take over and destroy, and deceive all those who stay aboard. But I wont be one of them.
    Now I'm gonna share this post assuming a lambasting from those who oppose this anti positive hard reality way of things. Those who think they know me, but havent got a clue. Those who say "poor Joe has wandered from the church and needs our prayers". I say to these; please do not defile me with your anti christ liberal babbling ! But I will pray a righteous prayer for you ! Open your eyes in Jesus Name !
    See many think I read or heard something that drove me off their path of truth. But the TRUTH is, I do not listen to other preachers and follow them. I read the word of God, just me and the Holy Spirit and I follow that, alone.
    But when I do come across something I know to be Truth from God, then I will listen. When I stumbled across your posts MaryLu, they were in line with what I already knew to be true. And it is a comfort to know I am not alone !
    Love and Gods Peace to you MaryLu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the quote from Spurgeon, Joe! So true. And so different from what our modern church preaches. Andy Stanley is one to steer far away from. He is viciously apostate, and I do wonder what his father says as he was a good preacher. So sad to see. I also heard Joel Olsteen's father was a decent pastor and now look at his son. Only the Word of God will give us the truth! Amen. It's a great comfort to me as well to know I'm not alone because it sure feels that way in my normal life here. Blessings to you, Joe!

      Delete
  6. I miss printed "no bs fairy tales" should have said no fairy tale bs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete