Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Half Price Sale on She Walks in Power Audio!

 

From now through April 7th, 2023, the Audio book of my novel She Walks in Power is on sale for HALF OFF.  Regularly $18, now only $9,  If you haven't read this book, I guarantee, you'll love it. If you have already read it, I guarantee you'll love this narration. It's almost like being there!  Check out the book on Amazon and read the reviews!

Click HERE to take advantage of this great sale!   And please spread the word!!  
 
This is also a great witnessing tool because the Gospel is preached throughout the story!
 
Before I leave, I'd like to introduce you to a fabulous author I know. Here's her latest book, a contemporary version of Cinderella, complete with romance, adventure, and suspense!  Another Fabulous book from a fabulous author! I haven't read this one, but I've read several of Linore's books and they are all excellent!

 Check it out on Amazon!

 
"Romantic suspense mixed with fairy-tale charm and capped off with Burkard's signature perfect ending make this one you don't want to miss!"

Teresa Slack, Author, Willow Wood Brides Series 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's still raining here in California, but the Son is shining above! I pray you all have a blessed week!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment