Wednesday, June 7, 2023

If you live in or near Ellison Bay, Wisconsin!

 

There is a FREE EndTimes conference on Sunday, June 11th from 4:30-8:00, including a free dinner! Call or Text this number for more information and directions:  414–254–9862.  Also, check out the FACEBOOK PAGE for this ministry!
 
Here's the conference description!  I wish I lived closer, I would surely attend!
 
 "STAYING STRONG IN PERILOUS TIMES: Keeping our Focus on Jesus and His Word in this Unprecedented Hour". We'll be taking a deep-dive look at what is transpiring in our country and our world right now, and how to keep our discernment sharp and our focus on the Lord amidst upheaval, challenges, and destructive agendas. We'll also discuss in depth how these events (along with specifics about Israel) fit it with end times prophecy and the Biblical timetable. It's crucial that we know how to keep ourselves from yielding to fear and forfeiting the peace that our Lord Jesus Christ desires us to walk in!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I live in Wisconsin and checked it out to see how far it is away from me. It is over 200 miles and a good 2-hour drive. I have trouble driving the 10 minutes across town and definitely cannot drive after dark, which is disappointing, because I would like to join this event. However, I did go to their Facebook page and made a suggestion in a comment that they record the event for those of us who cannot attend and can watch later. I hope they follow thru. Thanks again for sharing this. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry you are too far away! Yes, I asked them if they were live streaming it... it wouldn't be too hard on Facebook, but they said no. Hopefully, they'll do that next time or take your suggestion under consideration.

      Delete
    2. They responded by saying they did not have the technological equipment to record, as well as their wi-fi connection was not reliable at the venue they were using, but if things changed, they would let me know. :-(

      Delete