Monday, June 19, 2023

Three FREE EBooks And a NEW Audio Book!

Greetings to all my readers and friends, 
 
I hope your summer is going well thus far!  For me, it's full of grandkids, zoos, beaches, bubbles, and water slides!  Plus watching for the Lord's return and writing when I have time. God is good!  As a special gift to you, my precious readers, I'm putting the last three books in my pirate series FREE on Kindle!  I wish I could discount the paperbacks as well, but Amazon has a set price for printing costs. 

The Ransom, The Reckoning, and The Reckless are FREE on Kindle from June 19-21. Just three days. After that they return to their regular price. So, if you haven't read these books, this is your chance. If you haven't yet read the first three, no worries. You won't be lost. Each book is a separate story on its own. Click on the Titles above for more information and to see the Great Reviews!

I'm also happy to announce that fan favorite When Angels Cry is now available in Audio!  This is my first time hiring a male narrator and I think it turned out fabulous!  If you're interested in trying it out for FREE, I have some redemption codes to give out. Those are limited, so please send me an email and I'll be happy to send you a code and the link to listen to the Audio.  Click HERE to learn more about When Angels Cry and listen to a sample of the Audio on Amazon. 
 
 
 Here are some links if you wish to purchase the Audio version:

 
 
 Last but not least, if you are a woman, have you ever been hurt, degraded or felt less-than by leadership at church?  Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?  A good friend of mine and excellent woman of God has come out of both situations. She is currently posting about these topics (God and women) and deconstructing the Danvers Statement (Put out by the CBMW, it lists the roles of men and women in the church) on her Substack, which is free to subscribe. She is also doing You tube videos on this topic along with Domestic Abuse.  I highly recommend you check her out. 
 
As always, I pray you and your family are blessed and enjoying your summer, enjoying the beauty of God's creation as we wait on Jesus to return! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment