Friday, July 28, 2023

Friday Musings: Not much Longer!!

 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.
Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident.
Psalm 27:1-3
 
Dear Precious Holy Saints,
 
The Lord wants you to not live in fear. We are to walk this earth like ambassadors and children of the Most High, fearful of no man and no demon. If the Spirit of God dwells within you, there is nothing to fear! This kind of faith is very pleasing to God!  This kind of faith only comes from reading the Bible every day and spending time with Jesus!  If you truly know Him, you rest in His love and His promise to rescue you from all harm and evil!
 
Many saints have had end times dreams of Two Moons. You can go on YouTube and type in "Two moons end times dreams" or something similar and you'll find a bunch.  For some reason, the Lord impressed upon me to look at when the full moons occur in August. Interestingly enough, there are TWO Full Moons in August. Whenever there are two full moons in a month, the second moon is called a Blue Moon. Not for the color but simply because it is a 2nd monthly full moon. It's not rare but occurs every few years or so. But what is RARE is that both moons in August are what they called SuperMoons.  A supermoon is when the Full Moon is closest to Earth in its orbit. What is even rarer is that the Blue Moon August 30-31 is also a Supermoon. The last Super Blue moon we had was in 2009, 14 years ago. Many feel like the full moon may be linked to the rapture since in Jewish tradition the moon represents people of God who reflect the light of the sun. When the fullness of the Gentiles come in, the rapture occurs. Just a wild and crazy thought I wanted to share with you!
 
Some Watchmen Date-setters thought the rapture might occur on the 9th of Av this year, which was Wednesday and Thursday of this week. They always have their reasons from Scripture, etc.. that honestly sound really plausible. I learned long ago not to get overly caught up in these prognostications but to take them all with a grain of salt. I believe in the long run they can cause disheartenment and confusion in the body of Christ.  Never make the rapture an idol!! Follow Jesus with all your heart, and if He wants you to know the date of the rapture, He will tell you.  Having said that, here's a list of tragedies that have befallen Israel on the 9th of Av. 9th of av tragedies
 
Deception WARNING
This article talks about the Sound of Freedom movie and how much money it has made, but I want you to focus in on what Jim Caviezel said
He called Trump “a new Moses” this morning on Fox and Fiends. See HERE
 
Please see these TWO short You Tube Videos. In the first one, Tim Ballard mentions who provided the funding for the movie. In the second one, we learn from Trump just who this person is.  
 
Again, I'm not calling the movie evil. I am simply warning you against following anyone involved with it or promoting it. We have to be very careful these days, Saints. Our enemy is extremely clever.  

Chipping children? Whether or not this is a result of the movie, Sound of Freedom or not, there seems to be developing a push to have children "chipped."   Georgia is offering FREE chipping for kids called GACHIP program . I believe this is just the beginning. They make it sound like such a good thing to protect kids, but I urge you not to allow them to put a chip in your children!
 
UFOS:  This week our congress had hearings on UFOS and the reports from several reliable eye-witnesses (under oath) was pretty interesting. See below under Signs in the Sky for more info. The result? We can expect some legislation to be passed which will insist that more proof and records be released.  However, the entire purpose of this is to get the public to believe that Extraterrestrials exist and are already here. Why? So they can pull off their Alien Invasion Deception foisted upon the entire Earth. That's how close we are!
 
Mark of the Beast
There are many things happening behind the scenes that are leading to the Mark of the Beast. And I mean they are happening fast!

Thousands of people are lining up to get their eyes scanned For Worldcoin so they can get their Digital ID. Are you serious? Check out the article below under the Beast System. It's hard to believe how ignorant the masses are, how trusting of their government!  No, this isn't the MOB, but it's another step in that direction. Why are people so willing to do this? It blows my mind. For convenience? Once you get your eyes scanned and get your digital id, the government can track you everywhere you go, monitor every purchase you make, and even follow you in your car. Why would anyone give up their freedom so willingly. Yet they line up like sheep to the slaughter.

In addition, researchers are developing injectable "smart Tattoos" that could someday monitor your health

The Government in Australia plans to keep track of every citizen with a Universal ID linking everything from your medical info to your drivers license

Watch this short Twitter Clip from an X-banker who says that the "Wealth transfer" could start this month and end at the end of September. From what I can tell, he's talking about the start of CBDCs and universal basic income. But I'm no financial wizard. 

 Israel in Chaos: As far as I can tell from the news a law was passed in Israel, pushed forward by Netanyahu and his party that limited the Israeli Supreme courts power to veto some government decisions. Millions of Citizens took to the streets in protest. See articles below.  Will Israel's enemies use this civil war as an opportunity to attack? We shall see!

Is Ukraine war fake?  Check out this 2 minute video closely and see for yourselves!  We are all being lied to!!!

So much is happening at such a rapid pace, I can hardly keep up with it!   I decided to post as the Lord leads, but I thank all of you who contacted me to express how much these posts help you. Right now with so much happening, I have difficulty not posting on things. Why? Because I think we are fast approaching going home!  

May the Lord richly bless, protect, provide, and comfort each one of you as you keep yourselves pure and undefiled from this evil world, waiting for your Lord!  

One last bit of advice from the Lord:

Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.  Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;  not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;  Romans 12:10-12
 
And Now the News Articles! If you don't wish to click on any of them, that's fine.. but I do add some Memes you may want to see.

Israel

War
 
Plagues and the Vaccine
 


Beast System
 


Finance/Economic collapse
 
I checked the label of the Campbell's soup in my cupboard and it also had bioengineered food, so I tossed it. Check your labels!!
 

 
Evil
 
Apostasy
 
Signs in the Sky
 
Earth Groaning/Weather Manipulation
 
Persecution
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Mary Lu! I’m grateful to see your post this morning! You are a blessing. This is so encouraging. I’m longing for our king’s return as I know you are and those who read your blog. Thy kingdom come! Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. I can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy the post blessed you! I just felt the Lord urging me to continue for now. I think because Time is short. Such exciting times!! Keep looking up!

      Delete
  2. Hello Sister in Christ I pray you are well Thank you for continuing The Lords Work in your life You are so very important to Carry out His Will Only By continuing these Blogs you help Believers to see The Big ( Huge ) Picture of the Events unfolding right before us Can I ask is it OK to pay attention to all these different events happening? And I mean in the sense of not necessarily reading each news clip but a good health awareness of events I believe this can help in witnessing to others ( non believers as well as professing “Christian “ people I ask because I have the same issue with family member who does not want to hear it from me ( because like Noah I have been pushing the end times agenda for years) The whole of Biblical Truth has come together just like it was written and the basic fact that Just as in the days of Noah shall His coming be! I see it and I follow these blogs and watch it all unfold My point behind that now when I share out of pure excitement over what’s happening around us it shows how close The Rapture is So if the other person shuts you down cause you continue to share info with them because of all my years of reading and watching slowly each world event unfold they shut me down Just hurts because I do get super fired up and preachy But I’m only sharing my joy and excitement! To KNOW THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SHOWING THE TRUTH TO YOU ITS BEYOND JOYOUS So if I’m wrong for sharing to believers ( so claimed ) what should bring Hope and joy of going home soon means to us than I’m not ashamed As you stated along with many other true Followers of Jesus keep in his word pray be peaceful and understanding of each other Continue to do HIS WILL ONLY In ours daily lives and with all people and events that occur in our Daily Moments God Bless you and your family NOT LONG NOW ! Joe Kenneally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, we are told repeatedly in the Bible to Pray and Watch for the Lord's return, so YES, it is absolutely fine to keep abreast of the news of the day. I put the links for those interested, but in truth it is not necessary to click on them and read them. I just want people to know I'm not making things up, so I offer proof. Yes, people, both friends and family, have shut me down as well. And yes, it hurts, but we cannot keep silent in spreading the Hope of the Gospel and Jesus's soon return! Just allow the Holy Spirit to fill you, Joe, and keep leading you each day down that narrow Path! Our reunion with our Savior is going to be INCREDIBLE! Can't wait!

      Delete
  3. Greetings in the Lord MaryLu,
    Love Psalm 27, made it my own as a boy, never had much fear of men since !
    The boob that calls Trump Moses, calls himself Jesus, I want a front row seat when the stand before Jesus, with Moses looking on ! The Lord himself said Moses was the most humble man that ever lived, how far are these two self promoters from that ?
    Question on MOB, something I havent quite been able to work out MaryLu. Rev 13:18 talks about the mark of the beast, and say's it is mans number. I kinda think it is the number of the beast, yet if man accepts it, claims it, then it becomes the number he is known by ? What are your thoughts on this Sister ?
    Yes MaryLu, why are people so eager to accept this digital marking of governments ??? Can you imagine how Americans would have reacted to this back in the 1700's ?
    I think we have now became slaves to our freedoms. But not in the way in the saying was meant " Freedom comes at a cost". Freedom has become a type of currency to buy corruption. To TRADE true freedom for, as you say, convenience. We want a life that is so easy, so convenient, so protected we are willing to sell our birth rights for it !!!
    I think soon, this will be a defining question in the Christian life; what are we willing to give up to get along ? How much of our soul do we sell to feed our bellies ?
    When we see those we love hauled off to prisons, or starving, or made sick, will we be strong enough to resist ?
    Or will we set our face as flint, and cling to Psalm 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
    Whom shall I fear?
    I pray the Lord, our faith grows ever stronger as the Day approaches !
    Blessings MaryLu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting point about selling our birth rights to fill our bellies! Just like Esau! That's exactly what people will do. Sell their Kingdom birthrights for food. By then it will be too late, just like it was for Esau. Regarding 666, I'm really not sure what this number means. Some have speculated that the Antichrist's name will = 666 in Gematria? Who knows? I do know there is a US Patent, I think by microsoft, for cryto-currency bio technology that has the patent number 666. I've posted about it in the past. I'll try to look it up. Either way, whether the AC's number will be 666 or it will be the patent of the MOB, I don't know. But yes, when people take the MOB, they will belong to that patent... in a sense, they will be owned by the NWO.
      The worst thing for me would be to see my loved ones harmed. Would I be strong enough to stay the course with Jesus? I hope so! But I don't want to be prideful. I do know that the Lord will give me strength in that moment! Praise His name!! Blessings to you, Joe!

      Delete