Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday Musings: The Separation is Coming!

 

Strengthen the weak hands,
And make firm the feeble knees.
Say to those who are fearful-hearted,
“Be strong, do not fear!
Behold, your God will come with vengeance,
With the recompense of God;
He will come and save you.”

Isaiah 35:3-4 

Dear Precious Greatly-Beloved Children of the Most High,

How are you holding up? I sense that many of you may be succumbing to fear and/or discouragement in light of the crazy events of the world. It's easy to do. That's why we have each other to comfort, encourage, and pray.  It's important we continue to do just that as the night approaches. Our enemy hates us and is doing everything to keep us down, to keep us in depression and fear. More than ever, now is the time we need to be strong, stay in the Word, stay in prayer, and stay in Praise and Worship! Whether you "feel" like it or not. Feelings have nothing to do with anything. We know and can bank on the following truths:
 
  • Jesus loves you more than you can realize
  • He is coming back soon to take you home
 
Until He does, you are safe in His arms and under His wing. You must believe that. If you aren't sure, memorize Scriptures that promise His protection and provision. 
 
The hard part is not knowing when He is coming. Though many give dates on YouTube and the Internet, no one really knows. We are only told in Scripture that we would see the DAY approaching (Hebrews 10:25)  But we DO See the Day Approaching, which is the purpose for these Friday posts, to point out events that prove the DAY is fast approaching and getting faster all the time.
 
Things to come this year that I've heard from reliable people I follow who have a prophetic gifting.
  • Some sort of economic collapse in the next few months and an ushering in of a digital currency... perhaps slow at first but gaining speed. 
  • Political crises here in America and perhaps the world where some leaders will fall and others will rise. 
Of course we all know war is coming, famine, and pestilence because there things are prophesied in Revelation. How much will we endure? I do not know. But I do know we are not destined to God's wrath.  

Two things of note this week. 
 
UFOs are everywhere. They are really pushing this narrative on the public that UFOS are here and have been here for awhile and our government and others have been using alien technology. In fact, I've never seen so much about UFOS. Our own congressmen here in the US are holding a meeting on this topic next week. 

Why do I bring this up? Because I believe they will create some sort of fake alien invasion coming against the entire world to both excuse away the rapture and unite the world into their One World Government. So when we see so much in the news about it, we know we are close to that event. 

The other equally disturbing trend is AI. Artificial Intelligence has reached new heights of advancement and is only growing more and more powerful exponentially. Soon, it will replace most jobs, including mine as a writer! It can also replace the police with its constant monitoring and facial recognition. I hear they are very close to unveiling AI robot police! AI can also run your electric car, turn on and off the AC and heat in your home, record all your conversations, track you wherever you go, monitor how many calories you eat. It can run airports and airplanes, the military and even nuclear bombs. And it will be used to monitor your CBDCs and how you spend them, including withholding your pay if you've been bad. Suddenly all the movies I've seen over the years are coalescing into a very clear picture of the future: Logan's Run, The Terminator, Minority Report, and the Matrix. I'm sure there's more you could add. Basically, these movies depicted a future run by machines, intelligent machines that ended up turning on their creators.
 
Sounds like a scary world, doesn't it? It will be the world of the Tribulation, and if you're a follower of Jesus, you won't be here. But the fact that we are seeing it form before our eyes like one of those metal terminators in the movies, means that we are very close to going home! 

Great Article about the horrors of technology about to be unleashed on humans. The Path to Antiquity
 
At the risk of losing hundreds of more subscribers, I would be remiss if I didn't at least issue this warning regarding the people behind the movie, Sound of Freedom. I have not seen the movie for the main reason that I wouldn't sleep for weeks. I have such a heart for innocent children and I can't stomach the thought of any child being abused or tortured. I know it happens every day. I know there are pedophile rings across the globe. I know there are some good people trying to stop it and rescuing children. I pray against this great evil and can't wait for the day when the Lord will sweep up all the children of this world in the rapture! 

Having said that, I must issue a warning about the creators, actors, and producer of this film. Just like The Chosen and just like the Jesus Revolution, we see that many people associated with this movie promote a false gospel. That shouldn't stop anyone from seeing the film if they want and from making oneself aware of the pedophilia problem. However, as in the other movies/shows mentioned, things often go beyond just the movie or show itself.  People tend to start following all the people associated with the movie, listening to them, cheering them on and slowly getting sucked into their false doctrines. I do personally believe that Tim Ballard, the person the movie is about who runs a child rescue organization, is a good guy who is trying his best to help as many kids as he can. I applaud him greatly! I wish there were more like him! And I'm not saying anything negative about what he is doing or about the movie. But Tim Ballard is a Mormon and perhaps even a FreeMason. I say maybe because I really don't trust photographs on the internet anymore. 
 
Also those promoting the film such as Jim Caviezel and Mel Gibson are Catholics. That isn't bad necessarily in and of itself, but both men have stated emphatically online that they believe the Virgin Mary to be a Co-Redemptrix and co-mediator with Jesus.  In addition, the executive producer of the film, Jason Shurka, makes quite a few comments that reflect he is a believer in the New Age religion. 

Like I said, the problem is not the film itself, but the people surrounding it, who now go out on publicity tours and start slowly introducing their false gospels to a very naive Christian community. On top of that, as I mentioned with The Chosen, there is a huge ecumenical movement occurring which brings all religions together, melding them into one religion,  If you wish proof of this, I encourage you to watch this video
 
Notice how much publicity this movie is getting? Especially in the mainstream media? And how WELL it's doing at the box office? That alone makes me stop and wonder. Remember what I've been warning you. Satan is creating a false light. He is using these films, politicians, news events, judges to expose the wickedness of the "elite". That's a good thing, right? Yet, we must think a little deeper. Why are they allowing this to be exposed now? They want to deceive Christians into following a false gospel AND they want Christians and others to be so disgusted with the wicked rulers of this world that they will beg for a savior!  And in comes the Antichrist who will at first crush all the evil elite and promise a new era of peace, morality, and freedom!  Many Christians who believe in NAR will believe he is actually Jesus. It is a very insidious evil plan of our enemy. 

There's no harm in seeing the movie, but I beg you not to follow all those surrounding it or to get caught up in some right-wing movement to crush the elite politically. Pray for the children, rescue some if you have the ability, but Jesus said He would be the one to destroy all the evil governments of the world when He returns. 
 
WARNING From the Lord. Do not take anymore vaccines. They are planning to put out a new pandemic soon and it will be much more deadly. Seek the Lord on this. Ask Him what to do. Do not react out of fear for losing your job, money, health, kids, or food. The Lord promises to provide. The Global powers want to depopulate the world. They do not care about you. You are just a fly to be swatted to them. They will tell you the vaccine is for your good and the health of all people, but it is a lie. Too many fell for it the first time Do not be deceived again.

This is a REAL picture taken from the FAA weather camera at Wolf Creek Pass, Colorado!  I have a friend who monitors it from time to time and catches this massive planet. This is one of the reasons for the chemtrails and weather manipulation.. to mask this planet. But of course they use them for many other nefarious means. If we are seeing this planet, that means we are very close to the end!

 
They are using this to gain power! If anyone is destroying the planet, it's the Global powers in order to "prove" climate change and get everyone on board to give up rights for the planet. Just another of their tactics. 
 
I'm thinking of switching these posts to every other Friday. What do you all think? Also anyone who has had a dream or vision of Heaven that you believe was real, I'd love to hear it. I'm collecting them to post so that we will all be blessed and comforted to know where we are going. 

And now the news!

War
 
Israel
 



The Beast System
 

 
Finance/Economic Collapse
 
 Sodom and Gomorrah 
 
Apostasy/Persecution
 
Plagues
 
Earth Groaning/Weather manipulation
 
Signs in the Sky/The Great Deception
 


11 comments:

  1. I'm fine with you doing these posts every other Friday. I admit I don't read all the links since it's just too overwhelming for me and only leads to anxiety and fear. But I know (and appreciate) all the time and effort you put into them.

    As for the "Sound of Freedom" movie, a well-known Christian author posted in her newsletter about how impactful this movie is and hopes people will see it to make them aware of this evil that is happening, but she also mentioned that Tim Ballard is a Mormon and that she was only promoting the movie, not his beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree... the movie, I've heard, is very good and helps to open eyes to what's happening. But I also agree with this Christian author... we should not promote the beliefs of those who produced and created it.

      Delete
  2. I know the TIME & WORK that you must place in doing your reports. I for one, hope you are able to continue as it is so appreciated and so VERY needed; as we must be counting down to the last few weeks or months at the RATE that EVERYTHING is escalating. HOW can it be much longer before the BRIDE hears the SHOUT and is caught up. So many write and reflect that they thought they would never live to see the day of such rampant Sin raging in the world. Jan Markell of Olive tree ministry is one who constantly echos this TRUTH & states the world is falling apart but really it is falling into place for the RETURN of JESUS!! Thanks again Mary, for all your efforts you have faithfully done to WARN the world that time is quickly running out! TITUS 2 V 13!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ron, Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. I am praying about it. I also don't think we have long and I want to make the most of our time remaining. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Just to be clear I sent you the last message but came up as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate all you do, Marylu! You have gone above and beyond your role as a watchman. You post as you are lead. You have ample enough messages that we can go back and reread anytime. I also use your site as a reference for anyone left behind.... If it's allowed to remain up. Well done, good and faithful servant!
    I feel God's protection every moment of every day. However, the enemy knows how to target those closest to me who are not strong in their faith and can't be manipulated to hurt me. I'm learning to recognize that and not let it bother me anymore. God also has me working working on other people's books that must get out and further his message. I feel the urgency to put these out by the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, like you the enemy is using those closest to me to attack... those who are not walking with the Lord fully or being led by His Spirit. It's so hard when it's someone in your own house. But like you said, the Lord is using it for our good and His Glory! I am praying for your strength and perseverance. Just keep doing God's work until the end!! Blessings!

      Delete
  5. I appreciate all you do, Marylu! You have gone above and beyond your role as a watchman. You post as you are lead. You have ample enough messages that we can go back and reread anytime. I also use your site as a reference for anyone left behind.... If it's allowed to remain up. Well done, good and faithful servant!
    I feel God's protection every moment of every day. However, the enemy knows how to target those closest to me who are not strong in their faith and can't be manipulated to hurt me. I'm learning to recognize that and not let it bother me anymore. God also has me working working on other people's books that must get out and further his message. I feel the urgency to put these out by the end of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Post as you are led. Just so you know I wait for and read all your posts so if you decide to keep posting each Friday I will be thrilled. Have you heard of the new Pentecost/ new wine feast? It’s a high watch time. I heard JD mention it then looked up generation2434 on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings Precious Sister and faithful servant of the Most High God !
    The decision to post or not is between you and God. I have come to know and trust that you will be obedient to the will of our Master.
    Grrrrrrrr AI. Why do we even put it in capitol letters like it lives or something ? I have been repulsed by it from the first time I heard about it, and make no bones about the evil it will bring.
    I was writing something and an add came up for a new for this new AI product that will basically write a thought for you ! It even claims, it will make you " appear" to be smarter than you are ? What, lol. I think Biden is already using it. In fact I think Biden might be an alien !
    I was thinking of Robo Cop, remember that one ?
    When you were talking about all these new movies coming out about Christ, the wealthy and powerful using their power of influence over people makes me furious. Oprah is certainly one who uses her influence to gather her huge crowd crowd of followers to believe in this new age gospel of the " all inclusive god" !!! And she channels tons of money to the "another gospel" preachers like Jakes, Olsteen to name a few to preach this notion. I always thought she, and many of the mega rich must be very lonely people that they have to spend millions to convince people to believe her nonsense.
    Know Sister that whether I see you every Friday or not, you are always in my daily prayers !
    Christ's peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother, yes, I do remember Robocop. What's coming will be far more scary than that! I believe we've gotten this technology from the fallen ones... just like they did in Noah's day. Ah, yes, Oprah.. used to watch her long long ago before I got saved. She has led millions astray from the true Gospel! I would hate to be her on judgement day. but yes, there's a Scripture that says "There is no peace for the wicked" I truly believe these rich and famous and powerful people are very miserable in their personal lives. They have no peace, no real love... how can they without Jesus? Thanks so much for your prayers, Joe. I also pray for you and everyone who comments here! Blessings... until we hear that trumpet!

      Delete