Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday Musings: Heaven is all Abuzz!

 Dear Beloved Children of the Most High,
 
My thoughts lately have been less on the world and more on heaven and my eternal future. I keep hearing the song in my head "Soon and very soon, you're going to see your King!"  I don't even know where I first heard it or what song it is, but it pops into my head when I least expect it. I know we are all weary and we are all undergoing many trials. I want you to know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  Your brothers and sisters across the globe are all suffering these final trials and tests before Jesus appears! I know of people who have cancer, who've lost loved ones, whose families have rejected them, who are having financial difficulties, who have children and grandchildren who are lost, the list goes on. And that doesn't even include all the Christians being slaughtered and tortured all over the world. 
 
Someday soon in heaven, we can share everything we endured with other saints who also endured to the end. Let your story be a good one, one the Lord is proud of! Keep the faith, never give up, praise God when trouble hits, worship him when darkness falls, and stand firm if that's all you can do.
 
That you are not falling behind or lacking in any special spiritual endowment or Christian grace, the reception of which is due to the power of divine grace operating in your souls by the Holy Spirit, while you wait and watch constantly living in hope for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and His being made visible to all.
And He will establish you to the end, keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be guiltless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ 1 Corinthians 1:7-8  Amplified

As usual, this week was full of crazy news as we inch toward Tribulation. I sense these Satanic Globalists are plotting things behind the scenes with precise detail, releasing their evil plans onto humanity bit by bit so that we won't become aware of what they are doing. It can be fascinating to watch. I do believe, however, that there will be a sudden event or events that will happen causing a shock wave across the globe and initiating the necessity for the world to come together as ONE, with one central government and one central world currency. We already see they are putting into place a One World Currency with WorldCoin. See below. What will the trigger event be?

My guess is that it will be a combination of things. An Alien Invasion, coupled with a nuclear exchange perhaps. There have been many prophetic words about us going up as the nukes come crashing down! We know their fake Alien invasion is coming. Can't you see how they are setting the stage perfectly for the world to believe in Aliens and that they are already here? So many people were following the UFO discussions in Congress last week. These aliens will come, professing to be our creators and saviors and MANY will fall for it.

Including many Christians. I believe, we will see many "PROFESSING" Christian leaders (wolves in sheep's clothing), tell their trusting flicks that these aliens are friends and NOT the demons that they actually are!!  Be very careful, Saints!  I've never seen so much deception in the church as I see now. It's almost better to just grab a couple of friends who you know love Jesus and have church with them, rather than trust your congregational local church. You may remember that many of these pastors pushed the vaccine when it came out. And I believe many will be pushing the Mark of the Beast as well.  

Things continue to heat up on the War realm as the US is sending millions of dollars worth of weapons to Taiwan. Yes, Taiwan.  North Korea threatens to annihilate the US and Ukrainian drones attacked Russia. We also have an Iran/Lebonon/Israel War that is brewing and growing hotter by the day. That's three war fronts all at the same time. What could go wrong? One of these days full scale World War 3 is going to break out!  Hopefully, after we are gone. 



Several digital currency systems have been unleashed on the public, including FedNow and WorldCoin. Again, they are setting things up for the One World Currency System with a Social Credit Score.  I heard that in China now if you even receive a phone call from someone China considers a "bad" person, you could get your social score dinged and not be able to travel or buy food. It's that bad. It's what they plan on doing here as well. All this sounds so dystopian, so unbelievable, but it's ALL IN THE BIBLE!  I'm not reporting any fantasies here. I'm merely showing you things that are happening that connect with what JESUS Himself said would happen. 

People are still dying from the vaccine and now the CDC is thinking of making it a yearly shot for everyone. There are also other superbugs popping up here and there, including Leprosy!

Meanwhile our culture continues its swirl down the toilet. Makes me sick what they are doing to our kids. My grandson knows a boy whose Mom has decided he's a girl, so they changed his name and put him in dresses. He's 7. 

The thing about the coming Global Government is that all cards will be on the table. People will know there's a God in heaven and that Lucifer is in charge of the world.  I put this in my last book, When Angels Rejoice. People will willingly worship Lucifer and many in power already do! They will tell you that God is a bully and that Lucifer is the real light bearer who wants you to be happy, who will give you eternal life (through the MOB)  It's hard to wrap your head around such evil... to realize that most of the elites of this world are NOT atheist, but Luciferians. 

 
For your friends who don't think we are close to the rapture/Tribulation, I recommend this Video and this channel. This guy usually does a periodic 30 minute update on how the news points to the end of days. 

More info proving we are in the last minutes:  10 Signs we are living in Apocalyptic Times
 
Check out this picture below... copy it and enlarge it for your friends to see
 
 
Browse the news, but only so you can know for sure that we are very close to the end!  Keep your thoughts on Heaven and the Marriage Feast of the Lamb. I know they are preparing the banqueting hall right now!  All of heaven is abuzz with excitement for our arrival.  No more heartache, rejection, sickness, pain, boredom, hard work, hunger, sleepless nights. We will have eternal glorious bodies and natures that can no longer sin!  But the best part of all is that we will see our King, our friend, our Savior, our Lord.. Jesus and hang out with Him for all eternity. Every minute spent here in pain will have been worth it all. Remember that!  And if you don't know Jesus and aren't sure you're going in the Rapture, click on "How to be Saved" link at the top of my blog. 
 
Blessings and Hope to each and every one of you!   
 
Israel
 
WAR
Pentagon orders combat pay for US troops IN UKRAINE!  Hmm. Didn't know we had troops actually in the country. and doesn't combat pay mean we are at war? 
 
The Beast System
 
Famine/Economy
 
Plagues and THe Vaccine
 
Marburg seems to be the next planned plague they will unleash. Check out this short Video. (If you're on my newsletter, go to my blog to view)

 

Evil
 
 Apostasy
 
Persecution
 
Cool short video of what appears to be UFOS
 
 Signs in the SKy/The Great Deception
 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID ? CLOSER THAN EVER HOLD ON ALL YOU TRUE SAINTS THANKS MARYLU FOR YOUR CONTINUING UPDATES AND ENCOURAGEMENT. Joe Kenneally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessing to you Precious Eternal Sister,
    I love the caption at the beginning " get out of earth free card ", that card for us is the blood of Christ ! Hallelujah !
    I know only that for His good purpose and wisdom the Lord is the only one holding back WW3 right now.
    Yes, just getting over covid, if you believe the test. Had to test for my job. I tested positive the first time, but my wife took I think 4 tests in all. The first 3 were negative. I told her if you take enough of those tests your bound to get a positive one ! :)
    An older lady that I work with came down with Bells Palsy. I asked her if it could have been cause by a tick bite. She said no, they checked her for that and the covid shot. The other lady there was a nurse and I asked her " you can get Bells Palsy from the covid shot" ? She said, oh yes, they test for that all the time now !
    I hated seeing Jimmy Carter in that pic of the Luciferins' , I always thought he was a good man. I hope he not one.
    In the end the wisdom of the wise will be their undoing.
    Isaiah 5:18Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of deceit

    and pull sin along with cart ropes,

    19to those who say, “Let Him hurry and hasten His work

    so that we may see it!

    Let the plan of the Holy One of Israel come

    so that we may know it!”

    20Woe to those who call evil good

    and good evil,

    who turn darkness to light

    and light to darkness,

    who replace bitter with sweet

    and sweet with bitter.

    21Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes

    and clever in their own sight.

    May the Good Lord ever increase your, our faith, until the Day of His Appearing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are feeling better, Joe! I'm sorry about that lady at your work. So many people are getting various diseases from the shot. It's sad. It destroys the immune system, from what I hear. Yes, we live in a world where they call evil good and good evil! And many think they are clever in their own eyes. pride. The sin God hates the most. Blessings, Brother!

      Delete
  3. Oh you mentioned a "News Letter", is that different from this blog ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I send out this blog in my newsletter so it's basically the same, although I don't send everything I post here out in my newsletter. I also have a different newsletter I send out for my book news.

      Delete