Friday, September 1, 2023

And so it begins: A September to remember

 
Dear Small and Holy Remnant of the Most High God,
 
I say small because there are so few of God's children who are not only awake but who are walking with Him in an intimate relationship. So FEW!
 
I'm starting to really grasp how deep the deception is around us. If you're sensitive at all to the spirit realm, you can almost feel it...like a thick syrup that pours over people, preventing them seeing clearly, hearing clearly and muddling their thinking. Some people may actually see some of the deception in the mainstream news and hence, not trust the propaganda they hear. Yet, those same people will follow a certain politician and put all their faith in them. Or worse, they follow a certain pastor or Bible teacher and trust every word they say. I'm here to tell you from the Lord that most of the evangelical, denominational, and Catholic preachers/pastors or Bible teachers currently in the world are not who they say they are. The church has been infiltrated with Free Mason Satanic leaders who are following a script handed down by their master. The rest are simply men and women who will twist Scripture and preach anything that will keep the tithes coming in.  These are the same people who will set up vaccine stations in their churches and tell you to come get jabbed, that it's okay, that it's for your good!  Even in the last pandemic, there were quite a few of them who aligned with the Government and the CDC to promote the deadly jab. Do you think they will change when the Mark comes? They will be pushing that as well. In fact, there is a hugely popular pastor who has told his flock that if you take the Mark of the Beast, you will not go to hell. His name is John MacArthur.
 
The Lord says He only has a few, a small remnant of Pastors and preachers who are speaking truth.  And the only way you're going to know which ones are good or bad is if you are led by the Holy Spirit. Yet so many people are walking in the flesh, with their minds on things of the flesh. Romans 8 says that if you walk in the flesh and keep your mind on things of the flesh, you will die. 
 
It is my belief that as we enter the Jewish New Year, which starts this month on the 16th, that things are really going to heat up and heat up big. Hence, the title of this post, A September to Remember.  I believe we may see more war, possibly WW3. We will have another more deadly pandemic that will include forced shots and lockdowns. I expect to see an economic collapse. bank closures, and shortages everywhere. I also expect to see more lies, more propaganda, more deception and more persecution of those of us who truly follow the Lord. These things must happen. They are precursors to the four horses of the apocalypse, which are soon to be released.
 
I also expect the catching up of the Bride to occur during this time starting this month and going to Fall 2024. There are many watchman on You tube who are positive it has to occur this September. One man at Hourly Watch has mapped out the constellation Virgo, the position of planets and comets and asteroids in an amazing display that seems to indicate the rapture occurring this month!  Will it? I hope and pray yes!  We are certainly seeing ALL the signs of the AC soon arriving on the scene. However, I've been at this long enough to not allow myself to get too tangled up in some of these predictions. I listen, I ponder, I pray about it, I even hope, but I continue on with whatever the Lord leads me to do. Either way we know we are close!

Yet, even saying that, I know that if we are still here in October, it won't be much longer. I am still sensing 2024. I am still sensing that as things heat up, the Lord will empower His remnant to go out and save as many as we can, bring in the final harvest before the final rapture. I say final because I am not sure how this will all work. Does the rapture occur on a single day or is it spread out? Will some be asked to remain behind for a short time to share the Gospel? I have no idea. But I have heard Godly men, whom I trust, say they've had dreams that indicate that. None of us really know how it will all play out. We do know that we serve a God of love who in His great mercy and grace does not want anyone to perish. To me, it seems He would do all in His power to get as many saved right before the rapture as He could.
 
 But for now, expect things to heat up. Make up your mind now what you will do when faced with taking a shot or losing your job. What will you do when the cupboard is bare? What will you do when family and friends abandon you or when you undergo persecution?  I do not believe the Bride will go through too much, and I know the Lord will protect us through whatever comes, but I do believe He wishes to test us, refine us like gold so we will be without spot or blemish.  Jesus will provide for ALL our needs! Remember that. And as far as deception goes, stay in the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you. That's the only way you'll be able to divide truth from lies!
 
Personal note: I'm taking a week off from posting so no post next Friday. I'm spending some time away with family and with the Lord. I am seeking His will on these posts and what to do going forward.  I may not continue to list news links, but may simply give whatever Words of Hope and encouragement the Lord gives me. I want to encourage people not always talk about what the enemy is doing. We have to stick together now, more than ever. We cannot go this alone. And even though I don't know any of you physically, I know you in Spirit because we all are Children of God. 
 
Until then, 
 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;  and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
 
Philippians 4:6-9


This woman gives a very concise explanation, listing various laws that have been passed over the past 50 years, of how they have been planning to control the world and use medicine as a weapon against the population. 
 
Trump
For those of you who truly believe Trump is the answer to restoring America, please go to this site and sift through the articles. As I've been saying, he is one of them!  He is merely playing a part to divide the nation. He is part of Kabbalah,  an evil Satanic sect of Judaism.
Look at the popularity of this man. He drives up to surrender at court with multiple limos! People line the street, cheering him on. His interview with Tucker drew more people than the Republican debate. I have not seen any person worshiped so much as this man.  It would not surprise me at all if he was somehow associated with the Antichrist.
I've heard prophecies that have said Trump will win in 2024 and will usher in a new era of peace.  Please do not be deceived! Put NO trust in any man or woman, but only in Jesus Christ!  

Watch this short video of Satanist Maria Abramovic talking about Trump. Sorry, Newsletter people, Click Here to watch on my blog


 "Everything seems coordinated to hit in October 🤫 
1) Student loan payments resume 
2) Government budget shutdown October 2nd 
3) Virus lockdowns 
4) Bank failures
5) FEMA & FCC Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for October 4th 
 
Red October
 
 
Maui
Strange things are happening in Lahaina. I've seen videos from people who survived who say that they were blocking the only road out of Lahaina, that the police had set up barricades and people in cars could not get through. Only those who disobeyed and found a way out on foot survived. There is also a huge media blackout. Not only are they not allowing in supplies (besides FEMA and the Red Cross, both government institutions) but they are not allowing anyone to enter.
 
 It's already being called "The Biden Curtain," as new videos from Lahaina, Maui, reveal miles of black curtains erected to prevent people from seeing what's happening at the origin site of this month's catastrophic wildfires in Hawaii…Miles and miles of black fencing being put up in Lahaina. Ground Zero is now behind the ‘Biden Curtain’…
 
This is highly disturbing and should shock everyone with half a brain. As I said in last week's post, I believe this fire was set on purpose using Direct Energy Weapons in order to 1. Steal the land from the natives in order to set up a Smart City (which plans were already in place for) or 2. Steal the land for some military purpose as we approach war or 3. Test out their DEWs on an unsuspecting population. 
 
Another strange fact is that from what pictures we were able to receive before the blackout, it appeared that nothing that was BLUE was damaged. Not blue cars or even a blue umbrella. As it turns out this particular frequency of DEWs cannot penetrate the color Blue. Go figure. 
See more articles below

Israel
 
I don't often post ALL the news coming out of Israel. But, believe me, I watch what is going on. Things get more and more serious as each week passes, and I do believe all out war will start there soon. In fact, it will be the Gog-MaGog war of Ezekiel 38.   We keep our eyes on God's Holy Land because after we are gone, He will divert ALL His attention onto them.
Israel: The IDF Command will soon brief the Security Cabinet - all possible options for a war scenario with Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Gaza are on the table; including the use of long-range missiles, according to News Israel 13
 
War




The BEAST System
Big Tech to face full force of new EU law  Digital Services Act to  impose heavy fines if online platforms fail to police hate speech 
 
 The V and V
 

 


Finance

 
Weather Manipulation
 
Persecution
The Chinese Communist Part embarks in ten year project to rewrite the Bible.  (Good luck with that! Almighty God will not allow anyone to pervert His Holy Word!) 
 
Apostasy
 
Evil/Immorality
 

 

14 comments:

  1. Hi MARYLU Thank you for this post For my part MISSION COMPLETE HOLY SPIRIT FULLY ON BOARD NOW for my PART NOT A Shred of Doubt !! SEE YOU UP THERE ! Joseph Kenneally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your faith gives me hope, Joseph!! Blessings and see you soon!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info and encouragement!
    I thought it interesting-talking about October and things happening then -that a pastor I listen to is releasing a book Oct 3 called “The Great Disappearance”! (David Jeremiah) I guess he believes we have a little more time and he is just continuing to do what the Lord tells him until the rapture.
    I have seen video of some ministries helping in Maui, so hopefully people are getting some help there that the government isn’t giving. (Samaritan’s Purse and Greg Laurie)
    My son and his family are moving from California to Tennessee in October. I pray they can get here before any vaccine mandates are enforced!
    Blessings! Bev H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, I'm still writing my next novel. Regardless of when the rapture occurs, we are to occupy and continue on with what the Lord leads us to do. However I'm not entirely sure we will be here for me to finish... at least I'm hoping!! That's good news about Maui finally getting some help! And I'm glad for your son and his family! I wish we could leave this horrid state too!! Tennessee is such a gorgeous state. Blessings to you and yours!

      Delete
  3. Hi. I found this link on my FB page about a week ago. I sent it to you by email, but I am not sure that you received it, so I will try this way. It concerns the Catholic church and I found it quite interesting that it states that the Catholic church is the ONLY church. please read:

    https://www.dioceseoftyler.org/2023/08/23/pastoral-letter-from-bishop-strickland-august-2023/?fbclid=IwAR27o4681wwRc892vuY0CdPHngH8RCHHuiF98VVa2qJmO0h8-H9PtOvDbRE

    I am also still being persecuted health-wise, but I am praying and holding on. I have been kept away from reading the Bible as much as I would like due to "worldly things," but I am trying hard to fight that and get back to doing it daily. I really miss reading "His Word." I am sorry you will be gone next week. I understand why, but I, and all of us, truly need your encouragement through this time, as well. Take care of yourself and we hope to hear from you soon. !!!! Maranatha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read that, Kathy! My goodness. I knew the Catholics believed that... In fact I used to know a Catholic here in town who told me if I didn't belong to the Catholic church, I was damned to hell. Such a shame. And this guy was preaching against heresy!! I'm so sorry about your health issues!! You are on my prayer list, not sure if you know that. Please do all you can to get daily in the WORD. It is vitally important now more than ever!! Blessings to you and yours! I may post a bit during the week as the Lord leads.... :-) It just won't go out in my newsletter.

      Delete
  4. Greetings in Christ highly favored and much loved Daughter of the most High King, and buy all of us !
    Great word MaryLu. My mind has been feeling much the same. Yes the great deception is upon us as in 2 Thess 2 states. It is literally everywhere. And the sheep hunger for and will follow it right over the cliff ! They cling to presidents and pastors like honey, but watch out, the wolf is hiding in that sheep clothing ! 2 Tm 4: 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
    I never heard of MacArthur until maybe a year or so ago. I followed a Spurgeon site that seems it was actually his site. I recently blocked him because I did not like the way they pounced on some poor women with a bashing of scripture. I could tell this lady had just been through something hard, and needed a little love and support, not an intellectual bashing with the word. But I did not know the stuff you mentioned about him. So good riddance.
    God has blessed me with a discerning spirit, and I can usually pic out a wolf within minutes of listening to them. Church folk call me "negative". I just call a lie a lie. And the Truth the Truth.
    You are absolutely right MarLy when you say; listen, ponder and pray. And dont get caught up in earthly things, men, news preaching.
    I was reminded today in my garden up here in Massachusetts where the nights are already getting cool, early this year, that not only is the harvest at hand, but it sprang upon us kind of unexpectedly !
    And yes we need to settle it in our minds now if we will stand by the Lord as all these things heat up.
    Christs Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always a blessing, Joe! Yes, I do believe the Lord has given you a spirit of discernment... and much like many of the OT prophets, it is people speaking truth who get the most persecuted. But we are in good company.. with a host of witnesses urging us on, the Scripture says! Yes, indeed, the Harvest will happen suddenly when the world is not expecting it. Stand firm in the Lord, in His love and strength, Brother. Our race is nearly over.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your family and quiet time. We will miss you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wanted to comment on Kathy's word. I grew up Catholic, and knew very deeply at 6 years old that Jesus was my Savior. I saw Priest's and Nun's so dedicated and so in love with the Lord that years later I would give my heart fully to Christ because of their example. But yes, the Catholics are taught that they were among the original Apostles. I never knew that while I was in the Catholic church. I went to Catholic school and do not remember be taught that. However it is Their belief, at least at the higher level. But I saw true believers of Christ, Priests, Nuns and in the congregation. My Grandmother was Catholic, a very humble and godly woman. I used to argue with a Pentecostal Pastor and very close friend that just because my Grandma didnt speak in tongues meant she wasnt saved. God gave me 3 dreams in proceeding nights that she belonged to him. Some years later with the Pastor on His death bed, he held my hand and told me to always remember those dreams. I truly believe that there is a remnant core of true believers in most all of the churches today, at least those who preach Christ as Savior. I think we could take the 7 churches in Revelation and find the 7 different characteristics described as categories or levels of believers.
    Rev 7: 9After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”…
    We will be surprised in heaven to see some we never thought knew God and surprised at who we see no more !
    Blessing Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Joe! I believe many "Catholics" are saved! Many believe and trust in the real Jesus. Some, however, are truly deceived. I guess we could say it's almost the same in some protestant churches. :-)

      Delete
  7. Having been Protestant in my early years I can confirm that there were saved Christians and that some of the leaders were not. I turned away from God for a long time but He got my attention through books, movies, family and several non-denominational teachers and once I turned back He opened my eyes to the truth. Now there's no turning back to the deception. Definitely time is short. Thank you Marylu for continuing to share all that God is showing you with all of us. God Bless you and rest in the Lord. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... saved among both Protestants and Catholics! I'm so glad He got your attention, Pam! Blessings!

      Delete