Friday, September 15, 2023

The Alien Deception is Imminent!


Dear Greatly-Beloved Followers of Jesus,
 
I'm back! We spent a week in Hawaii taking care of my 90 year old Father in Law. He's a real sweetheart, a Korean and VietNam vet  I adore him, but it was a working vacation to be sure. But who can complain about anything when on a beach with turquoise sparkling waters?  Waters, I assure you I dove into more than once.
 
The wind, water, sun and waves helped clear my head from all the evil in the world. I actually drove right past Pastor JD Farag's church, for those of you who follow him! It sits right on the water.  Beautiful.

Anyway, it's good to get away and pretend life is normal now and then. Now, back to work, back to the Lord's work. As some of you are aware, today starts the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashana, Feast of Trumpets. Many theologians and watchers believe this is a high watch time for the rapture. In fact, some of you may have seen HourlyWatches Videos about the signs in the heavens and the alignment of stars and comets and asteroids. It's quite fascinating, and I do believe the Lord gives us signs in the heavens.  

Needless to say, there's a ton of excitement for this weekend through the end of the Jewish feast days in October. If you add to these heavenly signs, all the other signs occurring on the planet, it's easy to see why watchers are giddy with excitement.  Not to mention that we are 75 years into the Fig Tree Generation and nearly all of the end times prophecies are being fulfilled. It's really an exciting time. 

My thoughts? I'm optimistically hopeful, but I'm not allowing myself to get overly zealous about any particular date. I've been at this for a long time and seen many predicted dates like this come and go. The problem I see with so much hype about a particular date is that if it doesn't happen, some of the weaker Christians or even some nonbelievers who may have been on the verge of believing could give up and walk away from Jesus. And that's the last thing any of us want to do. 

Hence, while I would be thrilled to leave this hell-hole of a planet in the next few days, if we don't, I believe with all my heart that we are so very close.  Think about it. we have the coming UFO disclosure (mentioned below), Plandemic 2 the Movie coming soon to a theater near you, countless disasters worldwide, Digital currency being installed everywhere, WW3 about to go nuclear, A new FDA approved death shot about to be released and most likely forced upon us, rampant apostasy in the church, Christian persecution at an all time high, Famine on the way, Israel about to enter the Gog-Magog War, and a New World Order rising all around us. Tell me now that we aren't close to the Lord's return!

I'm sure you've heard by now that a Mexican UFO expert has now revealed the skeletons of two Alien Corpses  
 
All this when NASA released a detailed UFO report yesterday and Scientists warn of an imminent alien invasion that will require diplomacy. Hmm. Seems like they are setting us up for the Fake Alien Invasion that will most certainly be a great cover for the Rapture. Which means we are close.
 
Very IMPORTANT: The New Age Movement has a direct connection to the arrival of Aliens. Here what they believe in their own words:
 
ETs would not interfere until, in a single night, at the peak of the conflict, they would remove millions of humans who resist their initiation into a higher spiritual consciousness and "reeducate" them before returning them to earth a few years later.  Jim Sayles. a former new ager. This is a prevailing belief among new Agers

Barbara Marciniak book Gringers of the Dawn
The people who leave the planet during the time of earth changes do not fit in here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of earth. When the time comes that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time, there will be a tremendous shift in consciousness for those remaining.
 
MaryLu here: Do you see the deception they are planning? These people actually believe that when the rapture happens, that the aliens removed those people who were not following along with the "enlightenment" of mankind.  Notice the words "higher spiritual consciousness". I've heard some "Christians" use that same phrases. This is a HUGE Deception. Tell everyone you know!
 
 
Very strange that yesterday there was an EMP disaster drill. Remember Event 201? It was a pandemic preparedness drill that happened right before they released Covid. It does make one wonder what to expect.
 
 
Remember they always tell us what they are planning before they do it
 
 
Back in July, Donald Trump was given a ‘Torah Crown’ by the Israel Heritage Foundation. Their mission statement is “to await King David’s descendant, our Mashiach, to rule over the land and bring peace to all nations.

They're preparing for the Antichrist while much of America loves and follows Trump. Did you see my warning about him HERE
I'm not saying he's the AC. I'm just saying that he is one of them and not to be trusted.  


Currently, global leaders are meeting in New York for the 78th Session of the UN. Topics include Ukraine, universal health care, and the midpoint in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Also, UN Secretary-General Guterres’s upcoming report on a “New Agenda for Peace” will be another topic of discussion. Hmm. Peace and safety. Interesting. 

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 1 Thess 5:3


 
I have a couple of videos below that you will have to go to my blog to see. They don't come over on the newsletter service I use unless I upgrade. One is how the radiation from a cell phone makes Graphene move and the other is showing a new Digital ID RFID chip card being read by a machine and creating a 3-D image to scan. Freaky stuff
 

 

If you're over 50, you can probably relate to the next picture. I used to wander around our neighborhood, riding my bike and playing with my friends until dusk when my mother would call me in. The kids in the neighborhood played outside all the time, using our imaginations to have fun. We didn't wear helmets, didn't worry about getting dirty, and our parents didn't worry we'd be kidnapped. It was a special time.


Now for the news. But let me leave you with this Scripture of Hope. 

Yet the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and set you on a firm foundation and guard you from the evil one.  And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, that you are doing and will continue to do the things which we suggest and with which we charge you. May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness and patience of Christ and in waiting for His return. 2 Thess 3:3-5

 
 
The V and the V 
 
WEF plan for Plandemic 2.0  Notice the date!
 

Wars and Rumors of Wars

Russia puts Sarmat "Satan 3" intercontinental ballistic missiles on combat duty  

China warms US of "lethal consequences" over Taiwan 

 

 


The Beast System Rises/ Mark of the Beast





Signs in the Sky/Earth Groaning

Persecution

 

Apostasy

Uncommitted Christians are causing a catastrophic decline in Biblical Worldview

Hope to see you all in the Clouds Soon!!












 


6 comments:

  1. Soon Looking forward to meeting up with The True Bride of Christ Joe K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are back!!! I am also glad that you drove past J.D. Faraq's church!! I wished that you had stopped in to meet him, as I am sure that he would have been there!! you two are so much on the same page as far as what is happening in the world today, and what the scriptures unveil about the times ahead!! I am sure that you two would have hit it off. I am kind of jealous that you were able to even see his church, as well as to be able to drive by it!! I am happy that you were able to be with your father-in-law during his time of need, and still be able to be with the rest of us who need you to occupy with the Rosh hoshana celebration this year; I realize it is a high watch time of year, but not necessarily a time of when Jesus will return for his church. Gentiles should be aware that following Christ du ring this time should be high priority but have no idea what that all entails. Should Gentiles be following the rules of the feast of trumpets, and all that it entails, or should they be excused from not knowing what the celebrations include?? and why? I am so hoping for this to be a time for the Rapture, but not sure that it will be. I hope not to be disappointed again with the date setting, but I am also pretty sure that it will be soon, just not when everyone expects it to be. Stay with us MaryLu. We need your input to keep encouraging us for the upcoming rapture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to have met J.D, but I was with my husband and Father in Law and they would not have been interested. My husband doesn't watch JD and doesn't even think we are in the end times... but I was just happy to see the church! As far as the Jewish Feast days, I do not believe we are under any obligation to follow them or celebrate them. However, I think it's very very exciting to learn about them and even celebrate them. After all, they are God's special appointments with His people, and they hold great prophetic significance, which I'm sure you know! I'm planning on being here as long as the Lord keeps prompting me to write this blog and encourage and ready the Bride! It helps me too to know I'm not alone... that I have my brothers and sisters out there who are also excited to meet the Lord! Hugs

      Delete
  3. Welcome back precious Sister in Christ !
    Yes you were greatly missed ! But I'm I glad you got some away time to enjoy some of our Fathers rich creation. And I'm sure are as much a blessing to your father in law as you are to us !
    You caution about setting exact times for the Rapture, as it may turn some away if the time is not correct. I agree, and I have also seen many turned away when some preach healing in the body that doesnt take place ! I have seen healings in the body, real miracles, but I have seen way more with the healings of the soul ! Which was Jesus' main work. Preachers can widely mish use the script" by His stripes we are healed", swinging the word like a dangerous sword and crushing many.
    About the "New Agers" outside the church, but they are inside the church as well. I have been around many who I once thought were solid Christians that now flock to this "new enlightenment", and a Higher Spiritual Consciousness. When preachers say " they dont believe in the rapture, and people refer to themselves as "gods" with little gidy giggles, when pastors say they are angered when we pray "God's will be done" in their thought that we have the mind of God, that we are one with God, and they pervert those scriptures and deceive many .
    I had to laugh picturing Trump with a Jewish crown on his head ! Time Life magazine had a pic of Trump on the cover several years back. He was standing in front of a full length mirror, with his back toward the viewer. From behind you could see him dressed in his regular suit. But what he saw looking into the mirror to his own reflection, was a king, complete with royal robes of crimson red and a gold and red crown with a little cross on top ! And that is how he, and his followers see him. !
    I love the pic at the end of the kids riding bikes and getting dirty, and the caption.
    Yes MaryLu, we were certainly a blessed generation and the last of those generations. And as it said, who knew then we would be the last. Luckily we did not have AI in those day's !
    But as you said in another post, "we are also, a most blessed generation to see the fulfillment of all thing' come to pass" !!!!! We had the OT, Jesus' Salvation, and soon we will see the ancient prophesy fulfilled when our Blessed savior returns for His bride ! Oh Hallelujah!
    So the world can have it's great enlightenment and I've actually had a Christian tell me, when I questioned their little g god statements, that it was part of their higher spiritual consciousness . And I still hear these people spreading this rubbish, oh, in love of course !
    I am so grateful you are back MaryLu, to bring sanity to this totally insane world.
    You are a blessing and light from the Lord.
    Peace in Christ Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH yes,,, brother, you are so correct about the New Ages INSIDE the church. It's scary. I've seen the same thing here. My last church organized a prayer meeting into a meditative prayer event where you sit quietly and focus your mind on one word or picture, like "Holy" etc.. and then the Lord is supposed to talk to you. I later found out this is a new age practice of communing with Higher powers! I was naive at the time so didn't think much of it, but later I wondered that this practice was not ONCE mentioned in the Scriptures. We have to be so careful!
      So true about Trump. So many of my family members are mesmerized by him.
      Happy to be back at work for my Lord. Stay strong, brother! See you soon

      Delete