Friday, November 10, 2023

None of My Words will be Postponed!


 
Greetings Precious Children of the Most High,
 
Keep your eyes on Jesus and your thoughts on Heaven!  Be aware of what's happening in the world but try not to dwell on it.  Keep the mindset that you are only an ambassador here and the kingdom you belong to is in Heaven. Before war starts, the ambassadors are always called home, so hang in there and wait for that call!  
 
We are to be wise as serpents and gentle as doves. Being wise is one of the reasons I write this post every Friday. For some reason, the Lord has given me a heart and mind to not trust what I see and hear. I wasn't always this way. I grew up believing in the world that was presented to me, but the closer I get to Jesus, the more truth He reveals. So, please, as I often say, don't trust what you are seeing and hearing....not even from me!  Get close to the Lord and ask Him yourself.  Having said that, browse through the news below with an open and yet discerning mind. Things are NOT what they seem. This war has all been planned and orchestrated years ago. I know it may appear to be dragging on into nothing, but believe me, the chess pieces are all being aligned one by one until one day Suddenly, that final piece will set off World War 3. How do I know that? Because the Scripture tells us that will happen, but also because the Global Elite cannot stop now what they have put into motion.  They are chomping at the bit to usher in their Beast Kingdom with their "guy" in charge.
 
To help explain this and give you a birds eye view, I encourage you to watch this video. I follow this lady She's living in Australia and is one of the few who stands for truth. She's been banned everywhere. 
 
Remember a month or so ago, I warned you that they intended to unleash a new virus and reinforce masks and lockdowns? Ever wonder why they didn't? It was because most of the world flooded social media saying they would NOT comply this time. So they backed down. Instead, they started a war.  While we are distracted by this war, they are closing banks and ushering in their digital currency. See below.  Remember, the world is a stage and while they keep our attention on what's happening on that stage, they are doing much more nefarious deeds behind the curtain. 
 
The Lord wanted me to share this Scripture with you from Ezekiel 12
 
Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 27 “Son of man, look, the house of Israel is saying, ‘The vision that he sees is for many days from now, and he prophesies of times far off.’ 28 Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done,” says the Lord God.’ ” 

It's easy to get frustrated and impatient as we wait for the Lord, and even harder when believers around us scoff and mock and say the Rapture either isn't real or it's hundreds of years away. But the Lord wants you to know that His promise is not far away...even at the door!
 
Knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”  2 Peter 3:3-4 

Hence, the scoffers themselves are evidence of how close we are!
Be blessed, my dear brothers and sisters! Keep looking up, and remember the Joy of the Lord is your strength!
 
I received the following from a friend online. Now, I'm not sure about AI, except to say that like the internet it can be used for good or evil. However, I believe it to be more nefarious because the machine can be inhabited by demonic forces. Hence, when I saw this, it rang true to me for a number of reasons. One, I've heard from many sources that Netanyahu will be the one to make the covenant with the AC, and two that 2024 is the year of the rapture. The Zohar as I mentioned is part of the Kabbalah books.. in fact a very evil one. I find it extremely interesting that the Jews believe their Messiah will come before 2030
 

 
 
Every war is an illuminati script...  humanity is their enemy because the demonic forces that control them are not from Earth. This hand sign, for those who don't know is an Illuminati Signal! You'll often see Trump use it when he sits down. 

Antisemitism is everywhere!  I am truly amazed at what I'm seeing. I'm not reporting on most of it here, but it astounds me how many people are coming out of the woodwork, claiming to hate Israel!  This has to be a spiritual war!
 
 
War
 

  • China-Taiwan: A massive deployment of the PLA Navy with an aircraft carrier and more than 10 other warships have been reported to the north, south, & east of Taiwan - launching large-scale exercises.
    In the region operating nearby: 2 US carrier strike groups.  
  • US has just sent a nuclear sub to the Middle East
  • Escalating Militia attacks on US Troops risk Washington-Tehran confrontation  
  • The Pentagon has sent 17,000 naval servicemen to the Middle East with aircraft carriers, amid tensions with Iran
    in the region. 
  • The US military announces an Ohio-class nuclear-powered submarine has arrived in the Middle East. Most likely with nuclear missiles. 
  • The number of attacks on U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria rose significantly over the weekend, from 30 to 38 in total, according to Pentagon Pres Sec 
  • Numbers of US service members wounded also rose, to 46 in total, as troops continued to report injuries from the Oct 17-18 attacks  
  •  The Pentagon: Attacks on US military bases between Oct 17 and Nov 4
 


  • TAIWAN – 16 Chinese PLA aircraft and 6 PLAN vessels around Taiwan were
    detected by 6 a.m.(UTC+8) today.
    The Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Forces (JMSDF) and the US Navy hold bilateral naval exercises in the Philippine Sea 
  • Israel, US said to kill 12-Iran backed fighters in separate strikes in Syria
  • US Secretary of State Blinken said the United States and South Korea are deeply concerned about military cooperation between Russia and North Korea. 
  • ISRAELI STRIKE IN SYRIA: explosions were heard in Damascus, the air defense systems were activated !
  • The Islamic Resistance of Iraq attacked the US military base Ain al-Asad again, in the Anbar province 
  • Since October 17, there have been at least 46 attacks by Iranian-backed militias on US military bases in Iraq and Syria. 
  • When will the Biden Administration and the MSM admit that the US is already at war with Iran
The Beast System/ MOB/ Finance/ Loss of Freedom
 
Plague/The V and V
 
Earth Groaning
 
Signs in the Sky  
Please watch this short TikTok clip from a man who seems to be connected in DC saying that Alien ships are on their way here to prevent the world from going nuclear. 
 

The Days of Lot
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Greeting Beloved and Anointed Daughter of the Most High God,
    Love the opening pic, "RA- Rapture Airlines. Had a funny thought as a bus driver, that one day I would be delivering people to heaven :) If you ever saw the movie, the Polar Express ( not Biblical) about a train carrying a sceptical boy to a better place, "if you believe". The conductor is voiced by Tom Hanks. While the movie is mostly fantasie, and I may not physically drive people to heaven, I have had 5 people from my bus recieve Christ this year ! One passed to glory earlier this year, and one I will visit today on her hospital bed, and is fearlessly walking through her last few day's in complete confidence inthe Salvation of Jesus ! I may never be one of the great and popular, and wealthy TV Evangelist's, actually glad I am not associated with most of them, but I recieve great reward in the Lord for my lowly position in Christ.
    I love the line you write " the Kingdom we belong to is in heaven" !. But you know the Charismatics believe we are already in heaven. Heaven on earth. They are so happy here with all their prosperity here and now. But we know our rewards are in Heaven, awaiting our arrival.
    And yeah, I have that same mind as you Sister, not trusting what is going on around us. Yes be watchful, but focussed on Jesus !
    I also took some flak from a post I made last week about the Rapture; seems that many Christians "havent made up their minds about it " ? ok then.
    But your quote from Eze 12 is very appropriate for the times we live in.
    As I read your words about the end being far away, I thought of 2 Peter 3:8, and as I scrolled down the page you quote 2 Peter 3:3-4 ! (being of one mind and one spirit !) :)
    So you showed a map of the China US ships in the seas off Taiwan, I immediately noticed the lack of submarines by the US and as I was watching the Rep Debate Chris Christy exponded on our lack of subs to compete with China ! Not that is greatest concern, just a fact.
    And so, as per your encouragement, we keep watch, but stay focused on our Savior.
    Hallelujah and Glory to our Holy God and Savior. And my He who loves you keep in His care !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, you are doing a marvelous work on your bus ministry! That's fantastic news. You and me both will never be great and popular with huge followings, but God has put us both in our positions with our skill sets for such a time as this. As He has done for ALL His Children. We each have jobs to do and none are trivial or not important to the Lord. Don't worry about the flak you received on the rapture.... it's normal these days among "Christian" circles. Most don't want Jesus to return and ruin their "good life" right now. Blessings to you!!!

      Delete
  2. Psalm 138:8 Amplified Bible
    The LORD will accomplish that which concerns me; Your [unwavering] lovingkindness, O LORD, endures forever— Do not abandon the works of Your own hands.

    ReplyDelete