Friday, January 19, 2024

Are you Ready to Meet the King?

 
Dear Holy Remnant of Saints,
 
I say Holy Remnant because there are really so few of us left. The Western Mainstream church is lukewarm and almost dead. Not all of them, of course, but the majority. Yes, they may preach the Gospel in some hyper-grace watered-down form, but they never mention holiness and repentance and obedience and the wrath of a Holy God. I mean, who wants to listen to that? Many of them even go so far as to promote things which are an abomination to God!  Consequently most Christians are fast asleep during the most exciting time ever prophesied in the Bible! Their focus is on things of this world and the flesh: jobs, marriage, vacations, money, success and pleasure. They rarely think of the Lord, except maybe in church once a week. They rarely read the Bible. They don't know the Lord at all. Jesus is coming for a Bride who loves Him above all else and who has made herself ready! For those who claim to believe in Him but don't know Him and are lukewarm, listen to Jesus's own words:

Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?  And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]. Matthew 7:22-23

So, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth! Revelation 3:16

If you're new to my blog and you've never heard this before, but instead, you've always heard that all you have to do is believe in Jesus to be saved and nothing else and then you can do whatever you want, I'm here to give you the sternest warning I can. That is a lie from Satan.  If you were a groom would you want to marry a Bride who isn't completely in love with you above everyone else? Or would you marry a bride who rarely thinks of you or talks to you or even knows you? 

Why am I saying all this? Because I believe the rapture is happening very soon. The Lord does not give me a month or day or hour, but I sense in my Spirit that those of us who truly love Him and Know Him are leaving this evil world sooner than we think. The rest will be left behind to be "refined" during the Tribulation. And believe me, you don't want to be here for that!  Watch a Sermon on Why some Christians will not make it in the Rapture!

Here's a quote from one of my favorite preachers, Pastor David Wilkerson from his book, Hungry for More of Jesus
 
I believe that we are not truly saved until we set our hearts firmly on walking with God. We can claim to be saved and to love Him, and we can tell the world we belong to Him. We may even pray, weep, and devour His Word. But unless we walk closely with Him every day, we will never change. We will fall deeper and deeper into bondage.
 
I'm not trying to invoke fear. I'm trying to save as many as I can! You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to do any "works". You just have to make up your mind to follow Jesus with all your heart and then spend time with Him.  

The news this week was crazy as usual!  Below you can see some of the comments made at the WEF annual forum last week. Notice the first one. They are saying that this is the year the NWO will be put in place!  For the world, that's bad news. For us, it's the best news. Also wars are breaking out all across the globe. See list below. There is a new plague they are calling Disease X which they plan on releasing in full soon. Interestingly enough they have a slew of vaccines at the ready to deal with it. Hmm. How did they know? Weather has gone crazy everywhere. Volcanoes that have been dormant for 800 years are coming to life and Christian persecution is at an all-time high. Look for Central Bank Digital Currencies to come into play this year right after they purposely crash economies all over the world. 

Enter the Anti-Christ to save the world!  

If you aren't sure you're saved and ready to go, either click on "How to be Saved" at the top of my blog or contact me at marylu_tyndall@yahoo.com
 
A few highlights from the World Economic Forum DAVOS Meeting this week in Switzerland
  • WEF President at WEF forum that occurred this past week:  2024 is Year One of the New World Order 
  • Also Tedros at the WEF says the way to prepare for Disease X is for every country to enter into the WHO “Pandemic Agreement.”
  • WEF panelist says farming and fishing are "Ecocide,” and calls for it to be recognised as a serious crime.
  • AND Bill Gates announces many new “vaccines” are coming, and they will be in the form of a patch rather than a needle. 
  • Apparently high class hookers were called in to serve the attendees needs, charging 2500 a night.
  • Check out this creepy video of a witch casting some sort of spell on the speakers 

 

Tunnels in New York?
What were the tunnels under the Jewish Center in NY used for? Disturbing but short video.  These are NOT true Hebrews. These "Jews" are the synogue of Satan. This is what I've been warning about for some time as I posted about their scriptures in the Talmud. 
 
Good video about the Nephilim in Miami 
 
It's only Mid-January and look at all that's happening on the war front
1) Hamas launching rockets on Israel.
2) Israel bombing Gaza.
3) Hezbollah launching rockets on Israel.
4) Israel attacking Hezbollah.
5) Iranian Iraqis attacking U.S. bases in Iraq and Syria.
6) U.S. targeting Iranian Iraqi groups in Iraq & Syria.
7) Turkey attacking targets in Iraq & Syria.
8) Iran attacking targets in Pakistan, Iraq & Syria.
9) Iraq & Syria launching on Israel.
10) Israel targeting Iranian weapons in Syria.
11) Israel neutralizing Hezbollah & Hamas leaders in Lebanon.
12) Houthis targeting ships in the Red Sea and beyond.
13) U.S. and the U.K. striking Houthis in Yemen.
 
 
 
War 
Secret German Document lays out path to WW3 Military preparing for a potential Russian attack in Feb
 
  • US Navy deployed, East of Taiwan in case of military escalation between China and Taiwan, ahead of the upcoming general elections on January 13, in the Republic of China (ROC/Taiwan)
  • The United States does not support Taiwan independence - Biden commented on the Taiwanese elections 
  • Taiwan Election: Lai Ching-te from the Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) is the next president of Taiwan!The Democratic Progressive Party is known as the main opponent of China's rule over Taiwan.
  • Biden to Iran: "The US is preparing for war with Yemen" 
  • WW3 ALERT – Pentagon ordered the 3rd aircraft carrier to the Western Pacific
  • "24 PLA aircraft and 5 PLAN vessels around Taiwan were detected today. 11 of the detected aircraft had crossed the median line of the Taiwan Strait or entered Taiwan’s SW and North ADIZ."
  •  USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) has left San Diego, and is en route to participate in a possible major military escalation with China, along with the VINSON Carrier Strike Group, and the REAGAN CSG, after China underlined that Taiwan will be invaded. 
 
 
From Taiwan Ministry of National Defense:
 "24 PLA aircraft and 5 PLAN vessels around Taiwan were detected today. 11 of the detected aircraft had crossed the median line of the Taiwan Strait or entered Taiwan’s SW and North ADIZ."
 
 The Beast System


 World Leaders meet in DAVOS to discuss the threat of hypothetical Disease X

16K Chinese Migrants headed for US border: Detained

Pestilence
The WEF plans to discuss how Disease X will be 20 times more deadly than Covid. The reporter even STATES that it’s the NEXT PANDEMIC VIRUS 🦠

There’s already a NEW VACCINE FACILITY for Disease X.  Being performed at a high security research facility best known for its work on CHEMICAL WARFARE. 
Disease 'X' deadlier than COVID-19, could kill 50 million people" says 🇬🇧UK expert🤡

Earth groaning
 


Persecution
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Something is definitely about to happen. I've had numerous writing doors close on me recently, which is weird. I'm wondering if God is wanting me to stop and focus elsewhere. Also, I really enjoyed the short sermon on holiness. God's grace is our power to behaving with holiness. So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I sense it too. Since I just released a book, I'm praying whether to bother starting another. I feel like the Lord is pulling me more into prayer with Him.

      Delete
  2. I noticed you have a sermon about Christians who won't make it in the rapture. I think this is unbiblical. A Christian who is saved but maybe not walking exactly as they should will suffer a loss of rewards but will not be left behind. John Bevere is a false teacher and there is plenty on what he believes if you do research on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate very much you being kind in your tone. So many who disagree get angry. I also appreciate your viewpoint as I have talked to others who share your views. I have listened to Bevere and read several of his books and never found anything unbiblical in what he says. I have no doubt there are many voices out there condemning him because he preaches that it takes more than a head belief in Jesus to be saved. Even the demons do that. Anyway, it's all a matter of the heart and God is the only one who will decide who goes and who doesn't. In addition to the Scriptures I mentioned above, which are quite obvious, there are a ton more. The reason I speak about this is because of my love for my fellow believer and my desire that no one get left behind. I guess we will all find out soon enough! God Bless you.

      Delete
  3. Greetings Precious Sister in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior,
    I guess the question that always plagues me about salvation, especially from those who believe OSAS is as you say; there is more to being saved than just repeating words that someone reciets over you, and you hear with your ears. I believe our Salvation is a condition of the heart, our spirit towards The Savior.
    You mentioned David Wilkerson, when I first came to the Lord he was one of the first preachers that caught my attention. I think David was ahead of his time and we are seeing much of what he spoke over the churches is coming to pass in these present times. Loved him, a man with a true heart for Christ.
    Hard to watch that WEF stuff, cant stand Brende, Scwab, Gates and the like, they turn my stomach.
    I did like the fact that Sullivan impressed my ( about as much as a politician can) by pushing back at Brende ! I did watch his speech and he reminded me a bit of a young JFK.
    In the end NO government matters much in the sight of our Holy, Righteous and all Powerful God . For He rasie's up kings and kindoms for His own good and Holy purpose !
    Remember I mentioned that I saw a very quick (30 seconds) of a Trump advertisement at the beginning of various links claiming that God wants us to vote for him ? I am seeing them more and more frequently, and slightly longer, with variations like " God has put us here in this time so that we can help him save this country " !!! And I have not been able to track them down so I can repost them with a warning !
    Great writing with the call to persevere.
    Have a blessed week in His grace Sister MaryLu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, my brother. Salvation is a matter of the heart not the head or even the words from someone's mouth. If our hearts belong to Jesus then we want to follow Him and do His will, not our own. I agree about Wilkerson... he was way ahead of his time. He foresaw the great apostasy of the churches and took a stand for the Lord.
      I would love for you to capture those videos of Trump. I have not run across any yet. I'm starting to believe he will get elected and so many Christians will follow him blindly. And he will lead them straight to hell. What a shame! Blessings, Bro!

      Delete
  4. Oh, by the way, I read a great quote today by Vernon McGee. He was talking about people in the church being consumed by a desire to be in the leadership, or on this board or that committee. So here is his definition on a committee; A group of people who individually can do nothing, but put together they can agree that nothing can be done ! :)

    ReplyDelete