Friday, March 15, 2024

GET ON THE ARK!

 
 Look to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself, the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness and shall not return, that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance. Isaiah 45: 22-23
 
Dear Highly-Favored Holy Remnant,
 
The word from the Lord today is Hold Fast

Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. Revelation 3:11
 
Attacks are coming. Terror attacks as well as from China and Russia.  The FBI is warning too. Which means they know something or are privy to a coming attack. We know that eventually China and Russia will attack. I cannot tell how how many prophetic words I've heard from reliable men and women of God who have had dreams and visions of that attack. I believe the Lord will rescue us out of it, (as in rapture) but it's interesting that our own government is now warning against an impending attack.  You can peruse the articles below and you'll quickly see how fast things are escalating. Putin himself has said he will use nukes if any NATO nation puts boots on the ground. France and Finland are threatening to do just that. 

The video coming out of Haiti is like nothing I've ever seen. The entire country has collapsed into complete chaos with bands of roving gangs murdering, raping, and even cooking and eating people. It's like a vision out of hell itself. And now, I hear these "refugees" are heading toward the US, Florida in particular.  Just a little preview of the coming Tribulation 

AI is becoming more and more a part of our lives and there are fears it will take over. I was a fan of the Terminator movies back in the day, and now I see they are coming true before my eyes. Perhaps AI will be the Beast? Or perhaps the Antichrist will be part man, part machine. Just saying that makes me sound crazy, but here we are. One thing AI has done is really vamp up surveillance. It's hard to hide from Big Brother. He is watching and listening to you everywhere. Now they even have cameras recording your license plate as you pass.  This is how they will control people during the Tribulation. 

Don't ever drink your tap water. I'm not even sure it's safe to take a shower in it. 
Actually, one prayer I say every day is I ask the Lord to put a shield of His Holy Spirit and Precious Blood over my entire family against all the poisons they are putting in our air, food, water, and medicines!  It works.  Try it. 

Famine:  I'm hearing that extreme famine is coming. It will probably start after the Eclipse on April 8th (which I believe is God's call to judgement on the world and the USA).  We who know Jesus do not have to worry. He will provide for us while we are here. However, I encourage you to stock up as best you can for your loved ones left behind. 

I know if you're like me, you are probably tired of all the doom and gloom predictions when nothing major seems to be happening. But remember when the Lord decides it's time to act, He acts, and it will be suddenly and in the twinkling of an eye! If we were reading all of this in a history book, we'd be screaming at the people on Earth saying "Why couldn't you see what was happening? What couldn't you see that war, famine, and plagues and destructions were coming? It was so obvious because of all the signs and everything that was happening." And for the believers, "Why couldn't you see all the prophecies coming true and hear all the warnings?"  Hindsight is worth everything, isn't it?  We are indeed like frogs in pots of water set to boil. 

This eclipse is a huge deal. God is done with America. He is ready to pour out His judgement on the world, and I don't blame Him. I don't know how much longer we will be here, but I don't expect to be here next year. I not only sense it in my spirit, but I've heard from reliable prophetic men and women of God who sense the same.  I know some of you disagree with me and that's fine. As long as you are staying close to Jesus and walking in obedience and love, it doesn't matter.  As I've said repeatedly, we may see some of the coming trouble. We may wonder if Jesus is coming at all, but then we will hear the Trumpet!  So, stay tuned. I will do my best to keep you updated not only on the important news but on any prophetic words or sense the Lord gives me and others whom I trust.  
 
This is NOT the hour to faint and grow weary. This is not the hour to give up and give in to that Great Temptation the devil is waving before your eyes.  I've heard from many of you who say you are being attacked on all fronts: health, family, finances, etc. Of course you are! Satan knows who we are. He knows who are the ones about to leave. So, why wouldn't he unleash all hell against us?  The thing is, Scripture tells us plainly that our enemy will NOT PREVAIL against us. (Different from the Tribulation Saints who are given over to the power of the Antichrist)
 
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18

You have the power to defeat the devil because the Spirit of the Living God dwells within you, the Word of God is on your lips, and the name of Jesus scatters all evil. Use those weapons!

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude:20

How do you "keep yourself in the love of God?"  
You first must embrace that love and believe that God loves you more than you could ever imagine. Then you stay in that love by being in constant communication with the Lord all day through prayer, through worship, through Scripture.  Ask the Lord to show you His love and reveal Himself to you. He loves those kind of prayers!  He will protect you and He will come for you!
 
Just some weird random things
 
3 critical dates coming up in March this month -
  • 15th of March - Deadline by Israel to launch a full-scale war against Hezbollah!
  • 29th of March - According to Temple Institute rabbis and the Temple Institute in Jerusalem, they plan to hold this enormously significant, sacrificial ceremony on 'The Shabbat of the Red Heifer'! 
  •  On the TORAH calendar March 24th-31st is Passover
I encourage you to peruse the articles below, if only to read the titles and get an idea of what is going on. I also have some MEMES that are quite informative.

 War
  • For the first time in German history, by 2027 we will deploy an entire security brigade in Lithuania - this is a major project designed for three years - German Defense Minister Pistorius 
  • Cars with Russian license plates must leave Finland before March 16 - Finnish media 
  • France-Ukraine: Macron is preparing for defending Kiev
  • Germany and NATO allies in Europe are ready to expand MILITARY presence in Finland, Sweden and Norway through joint exercises, maneuvers and exchange of soldiers and officers - German Defense Minister Pistorius
  • US, UK, Germany and now Sweden called up for TRAVEL ADVISORY ALERT in Russia, due to security concerns 
  • North Korea tried to jam U.S. and South Korean navigation systems during the ongoing joint drills
  • INDIA – The army deployed 10,000 more soldiers to guard border with China in the Himalayan 
  • French Navy deployment along with Aircraft in the Red Sea area have shot down 4 combat UAVs from Houthis -
  • The Pentagon is considering the possibility of sending Marines to Haiti due to the deteriorating security situation in the country, Marine Corps Times reports, citing a military official 
  • Russian TV: France must be wiped off the face of the earth 
  • TAIWAN has officially declared the ROC Armed Forces are authorized to use lethal force against Chinese PLA aircraft and ships entering Taiwanese territory without permission, due to increased hostilities. 
  • British frigate HMS Richmond has fired her Sea Ceptor missiles, shooting down two Houthi drones over the Red Sea. 
  • French Ground Forces are preparing for the battlefield
  •  A violent uprising by criminal gangs are underway in the Caribbean country
  • During the recent tensions, criminals have took control of almost the entire country, thousands of prisoners escaped from prisons, police stations are on fire, airports are attacked, the building of the Ministry of Internal Affairs was thrown with Molotov cocktails, the Prime Minister left the country.
  • US Marines will quickly occupy key facilities, when they deployed to Haiti, but will not even try to fight lawlessness. 
  • Germany must prepare with the construction of bunkers across the country for a major military escalation with Russia - Head of the Association of Cities and Municipalities - 
  • NATO/French Special Forces of the 5th Dragoon Regiment are ready on the border with Russia - Macron 
  • Sending A Message': NATO Holds Major Military Exercise In Poland, Near Russian Border during DRAGON 24, which is part of the ongoing large-scale exercise STEADFAST DEFENDER 24.)
  • There have reportedly been explosions in 10 regions of Russia, in multiple oil refineries, as Ukrainain troops have entered southern Russia.
  • RUSSIAN BATTLEFIELD – Ukrainian troops, of Free Russia Legion & RDK, have entered southern Russia and are moving North.
  • Belarus: The Armed Forces have begun a comprehensive check of the combat readiness of formations and military units, the Ministry of Defense of the Republic reported via Ateo Breaking (https://t.me/Ateobreaking/113647)
  • Swedish Air Force along with USAF encircled the Russian Kaliningrad enclave today during an intensive spy mission on Russian troop development.
  • China, Iran and Russia begin Joint Naval Drill "Maritime Security Belt 2024" in the northern part of the Indian Ocean today!! New alliance is a huge threat to the United States and NATO 
  •  The UK’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) has released declassified footage
    of its DragonFire laser weapon:  DragonFire shoots a high-power beam at the speed of light. It’s so precise, it can fry a target the size of a coin from a kilometre away. 
  • Putin announced readiness for nuclear war if the US or Poland sends troops to Ukraine
  • Belarus: The army has set in a state of combat readiness in various regions of the country as NATO troops are deployed on the border with the Russian-backed country. 
  • Yemen: Houthis announced that it possesses hypersonic missiles 
  •  Macron will send troops to defend Odesa, southern Ukraine from a possible Russian invasion
Israel
 

 


Beast Empire
New Extremist laws come into effect in Britain

 
Now this is Really Disturbing!

Plague
 
A plague of locusts is emerging in Aqua Dulce de Santa Maria, Paraguay

 
 
Immorality/Evil
  
Oh Goodie. Gender Swap Day at your local Elementary School!



Famine/Chaos
 
Apostasy
 
Signs in the Sky 
ALERT – Giant Explosions in the Sun Continue in an Extraordinary Matter
I sometimes post pictures of huge rotating planets around our Earth, but here's an actual video taken from an FAA weather cam. Seriously. This is Real. Check it out. 
 
 
 
Scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,  and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”  For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.  But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 2 Peter 3:3-7 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to my Sister of the Word,
    So it's early Sunday morning, a time I reserved to replace my church service. And as always I am encouraged to persevere knowing that I'm not alone in my craziness ! And to confirm that, in the wee hours at 4 am I woke to the scripture in Isa 45 that you quoted, Look to ME and be saved-------and every knee shall bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord !

    Yes, The Terminator ! man/machine and how evil was that first movie. I remember a Star Trek movie to called VGER, man/machine/god !

    I wonder if AI might be the one who gives power to the Beast ?

    Amen, I pray safety and protection over my family and friends every morning, including you Sister.

    I chuckled when you say " God is done with America" ! Not because I think that is funny, but on my way to your blog a Trump commercial came on with Trump saying " please join me in making America great again", with that logo on his red hat as well !

    And where you mention , the enemy will not prevail against us, and in parenthesis say ( Different from the Tribulation Saints---) This struck me. As I said, I woke to Isa 45 this morning because the Lord has put it on my heart to write another warning about the "unholy church". And a big question I have been asking the Lord is; how can appearing good Christians, intellegent people, well versed in scripture, looked up to by the congregation, including some of my own family, bring preachings into the Church from evil men like Copeland, Simmons, Johnson and other New ager/ NAR, prosperity gospel teachers and not see the perversions of Your word by such peaople Lord ? And your satement actually gave me chills when I realized those want to be saints will have to prove their love for God through the fire of Tribulation because they did not put their trust in God alone, but gave devotion to mere men ?
    Oh my, brings tears to my eye's :(

    Very sad about that whistleblowwer on Boeing that was found dead. Very suspicious if you ask me. I will tell you that I worked as a machinist and Die Maker at a very predominant company that was build by the Navy shortley after WW2. When I started there, there were still many WW2 vets in the various trades there. Tough and rugged old men who were masters of their crafts. And I had a lot of respect for them and their dedication to doing a good job. We made parts for the Millitary, GE power industry, and Boeing. Big heavy parts. And Boeing was a savage ruthless co to work for. I was hired at the end of a large hiring curve so I endured many layoffs, one as long as five years ! But I noticed each time I returned to work there, that much had been lost. As the old guy's retired, and younger irresponsible and much less capable guy's took over important roles, quality suffered and strickt safety rules were conveniently overlooked. The once great factory had desinigrated to a mere shadow of itself. With the introduction of CNC ( automated machines and the begining of AI), the younger men lost the valuable trades of craftmenship and became mere machine operators, and that of course reduced the work force eventually by about 80%. In turn, the pride and integrity that came with mastering a craft was lost in the younger generation. I think in a way it was the beging of lack of pride wihich in turn lead imoralization and lack of character in men.

    Again Sister I thank you for this post, and pray the Lord of all Grace bless you through the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings dear brother! I look forward to your comments. It's nice to see that the Lord confirms Scriptures I post through Godly brothers like you. Also like you, I weep for the majority of Christians who have been so deceived and led astray by wolves in sheep's clothing. So many in these last days! Yet, if they would only read their Bible, they'd see the TONS of warnings from Jesus, from Paul and the other disciples!! Many will have to be refined during the Tribulation. Sad. And that's also sad about Boeing. Makes one hesitant to get on an airplane again, which I must do in May (if we are still here) I pray for you also, Joe, and for your family. Keep on the narrow road!! See you soon.

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately MaryLu, they do read their Bible, so they say. They are leaders in the church. They do studies at the church and in their homes ! The are the assistent pastors, teacher and preachers and prophets !!! To me they are just like the Pharisee's. Blind guides leading the blind. Matt 13: 14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 15For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’

      Delete
    3. Good point. Yes. they do read it. They just either don't believe it or they are deceived into believing it doesn't mean what it says. Woe to them because those who are teachers and pastors will be held to a much higher standard when they are before God.

      Delete