Monday, June 10, 2024

Proof from the Psalms of the Timing of the End!


Saints, this will be a little bit of a long post, but the Lord revealed something to me a few weeks past and He had me doing some research on it. So take your time, analyze it and let me know if there's anything that doesn't fit. I believe it will prove that the Bride leaves this year. So hang with me. This entire theory revolves around the Psalms of Ascent found in the book of Psalms, Chapter 120-134
 
So, let's get started.  First of all, there are 15 Psalms of Ascent.  The number 15 in Judaism means REST. Here are some important Scriptures that mention 15 
  • There are two very important feast days that occur on the 15th of their respective months. Both are feast days in which all of Israel is supposed to gather in Jerusalem. The 15th day of the first Hebrew month (Nisan) is the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, a day of rest for the children of Israel . Day 15 day of the seventh Hebrew month begins the Feast of Tabernacles, also a day of rest.
  • The number 15 occurs 24 times in KJV. 20 old 4 in New Testament. I found the number 24 here fascinating.
  • After dying on the cross, Jesus' body is placed in a Garden Tomb as the sun was setting to begin Nisan 15 in 30 A.D. No
  • Noah's Ark rose 15 cubits upward until the rains stopped
  • And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered (Genesis 7:19 - 20, KJV).
  • Judah's righteous King Hezekiah, who was quite sick, was informed through the prophet Isaiah that he would soon die (2Kings 20:1). After hearing this news he tearfully prayed that God would remember his works and how he served him with his whole heart. The Lord heard his prayer and granted him 15 more years of life. Return again and tell Hezekiah the prince of My people, 'Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears. Behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord. And I will add fifteen years to your days . . .'" (2Kings 20:5 - 6, HBFV).
  • It was year 15 in the reign of Tiberius Caesar's reign that John the Baptist's ministry began (Luke 3:1 - 3).
  • Three and five are factors of 15. 3 is the Trinity and 5 means Grace. Fifteen contains the digits one and five. Interestingly, this number is equal to the addition of the first five digits or 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5.

The Psalms of Ascent 
The word "Ascent" in Hebrew is maʿalot which means “going up.”
 
  • In the Holy Temple courtyard, there was an ultra wide stairway that consisted of fifteen large, semi-circular steps that "ascended" into the inner section of the courtyard. The Levites, whose job it was to accompany the Temple service with song and instrumental music, would stand on these steps and sing these fifteen psalms.
  • These psalms were sung on a high "ascendant" musical note.
  • These psalms were sung starting in a low tone of voice and steadily ascending to a higher one.
  • These psalms were sung by the Jews who ascended from Babylon to Israel in the times of Ezra the Scribe.
  • These psalms were sung by the Jews when they would "ascend" to visit the Holy Temple three times annually for the festivals. Note the connection here with the three main harvests!
  • These psalms praise, exult and "elevate" G‑d.
  • A chiastic structure is seen by many in these Psalms with Psalm 127 a Psalm of Solomon as center. Preceded and succeeded by seven Psalms of ascent, each side adorned with 24 occurrences of 'Yahweh,' a numerical symmetry evoking divine significance
I don't know about you but just reading that list and knowing that the word Ascent in Hebrew means "Going up" AND that these psalms were song when the priests went UP to the temple during the Three Harvest Festivals AND that there were 24 occurrences of "Yahweh" on either side of the middle Psalm 127.. well, that's pretty fascinating! 
 
Before I get into these Psalms and their prophetic significance, it's important to know that the Psalms, in general, are connected prophetically to the years of the end times starting with the year 1900.  To really see this, I encourage you to read the book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms" by J.R. Church.  Since Psalms is the 19th book of the Bible, the theory goes that Psalm 1 would represent the year 1901, Psalm 2, 1902, and so forth. While I don't agree that EVERY Psalm prophecies of the year it represents, there are some connections that are beyond coincidental. They are often very subtle but in my opinion cannot be explained away. For example, I encourage you to study the years of WW2 and in particular the Holocaust and hear the agony of the Jewish people in Psalms 40-44. Things start looking up for the Jews after that and it is clearly seen in these Psalms. 
 
Psalm 48. This is the year that Israel became a nation. (Also kinda cool to note that the Psalms are 19 books in from the beginning of the Bible and 48 books from the end. Seems 1948 is a pivotal year in God's calendar) Of course 1948 was the year that Israel became a nation again.
 
Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments. Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.  Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.  Psalm 48:11-13
 
These verses appear to describe someone walking about Israel and Jerusalem and rejoicing! Note the Hebrew words for "generation following" are  dôr 'aḥărôn  Which means the latter generation, the final generation. It would seem that the Lord is saying here that when Israel becomes a nation, it will be the final generation. This coincides with Jesus's statement in Matthew 24
 
Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.  

So, the theory then would be that Psalms 120-134 (Psalms of ascent) would represent the years 2020-2034. 

Daniel and Revelation Timeline
Before we get to the Psalms, the thing that got me started on this search was a Scripture in Daniel that spoke about 2300 evenings and mornings. There are many "days" and times discussed in Daniel as they relate to the End times, but for some reason, I didn't remember this particular one.

Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?” And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.
Daniel 8:13-14

Prior to this, the vision spoke of the "little horn" or Antichrist stopping the daily sacrifices in the temple and exalting himself against Jesus. I encourage you to read the entire chapter. So, from the time that the AC stops the sacrifices until the time the Sanctuary is cleansed (This would be after Jesus returns and builds the new Temple in Jerusalem) there are 2300 days.  it's important to note here that when Jesus returns in the second coming to judge the wicked and set up His kingdom, that doesn't happen in one moment. It could take a few years to judge the people, rebuild Jerusalem, set up His Kingdom and build a new "cleansed" sanctuary, right? We see a list of things that must be accomplished during this time in Daniel 9:24

Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy
."

Noticed that all of these 6 things must be accomplished after Jesus returns. Transgression is not finished, sins are not ended, etc.. etc.. until AFTER Jesus returns to Earth.
 
So I made this diagram to help. Note: I used 360 day years in my calculations because that's the length of the Hebrew year.


“And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. Daniel 12:11-12
 
In the verse from Daniel 8 I listed above (prior to the chart) he says there will be 2300 days from the time of the abomination of desolation to the time when the sanctuary is cleansed. We know that the Abomination of Desolation occurs halfway through the Tribulation when the AC enters the Jewish temple, breaks the covenant, and proclaims he is god.
 
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate
, Daniel 9:27
 
So I added the 2300 days from the midpoint of the Tribulation which we know from Daniel is the time the AC breaks the covenant and installs the abomination of desolation.  As you can see from the chart above, if we add 2300 days to the 1260 days of the first half of the Tribulation, we get 9.9 years or 10 years. So if the Tribulation starts in 2024, adding 10 years would bring us to 2034, which would be (according to the 2300 days) the time when the sanctuary would be fully cleansed.  So what does this have to do with the Psalms of Ascent?
 
Now, comes the fun part.  

If Psalms 120-134 (The Psalms of Ascent) correspond prophetically to the years 2020-2034, let's try and match them to this chart. Interesting that if we can connect 2024 to the start of the Tribulation then it actually works out to be 10 years later (as prophesied by the 2300 days) until the Sanctuary is cleansed and restored, which puts us at 2034, which is the last Psalm in the Psalms of Ascent. Could the "Ascent" here mean that during these 15 years, we, the Saints are on our way up to the Kingdom of God? Let's See!
 
Disclaimer: I'm not saying there is a definite DIRECT correlation between ALL of these Psalms and the year they connect to. Some will be obvious while other connections may seem like a stretch. I'm only asking you to open your mind and see the obvious prophetic connections where they exist. 

Psalm 120. Can this connect at all to what happened in 2020? Here's just part of that Psalm.  

In my distress I cried to the Lord,
And He heard me.
Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips
And from a deceitful tongue.
What shall be given to you,
Or what shall be done to you,
You false tongue?

Obviously, 2020 was a year full of lies and deceit. I need say no more on that

Psalm 121
I encourage you to read it for yourself. This post would be way too long were I to type out all 15 Psalms. But the main point of this Psalm is a cry out to God for help and an assurance of God's protection. Sure seems to fit where we were at in 2021

Psalm 122
Please read for yourself. This Psalm is all about Jerusalem. Here are the final verses
 
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May they prosper who love you.
Peace be within your walls,
Prosperity within your palaces.”
For the sake of my brethren and companions,
I will now say, “Peace be within you.”
Because of the house of the Lord our God
I will seek your good.

Perhaps this appeal to pray for Jerusalem in 2022 was in advance of the war that began in 2023 on October 7th?  Maybe.

Psalm 123
Is a prayer for relief from contempt
Here are the final few verses
 
Have mercy on us, O Lord, have mercy on us!
For we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
Our soul is exceedingly filled
With the scorn of those who are at ease,
With the contempt of the proud.

Interesting that in 2023, the current war began on October 7th and many many people throughout the world began hating the Jews

Psalm 124 
There are a couple of interesting things in this Psalm. It starts out proclaiming how the Lord is protecting Israel

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side,”
Let Israel now say—
“If it had not been the Lord who was on our side,
When men rose up against us,
Then they would have swallowed us alive,

and ends with this interesting phrase below about escaping the snare of the fowlers.
 
Blessed be the Lord,
Who has not given us as prey to their teeth.
Our soul has escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers;
The snare is broken, and we have escaped.
 

Which reminded me of Psalm 91

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.

Could this be referring to the rapture?  Only time will tell. 

Psalm 125 
This Psalm talks about those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion and that the Lord is surrounding them and protecting them. Here's one verse from the middle

For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest
On the land allotted to the righteous,

A scepter is an instrument of power for a king. So apparently there is a wicked king in Israel. But this verse says he will not remain there. If I'm right, this would correlate to the first year of the rule of Antichrist.

Psalm 126
This Psalm speaks about bringing the Jewish people out of captivity. It talks about their prior captivity and how the Lord rescued them and they were happy. Then it asks the Lord to do so again. It speaks of sewing in tears and reaping in joy.  Could this be an appeal of the Jewish people to rescue them from the oppression of the AC?

Psalm 127
This Psalm talks about the House of the Lord. Could it be referring to the rebuilt temple? It also gives the overall impression of patiently waiting for deliverance and of laboring and prospering in the Lord. 
 
Unless the Lord builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the Lord guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
 
It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

 
Psalm 128 
If what I'm saying is correct, this psalm should connect with 2028 and the midpoint of the Tribulation (early 2028)  Oddly this Psalm is about God's favor and grace and the blessings that come from fearing the Lord. However, we know from Scripture that when the AC takes the throne in Jerusalem, the believing remnant of Jews flee to the wilderness where the Lord protects them for 3 1/2 years. So, perhaps this Psalm fits perfectly

Note: Of all the Psalms of Ascent, only Psalm 125 and 128  end with the phrase "Peace be Upon Israel" Interesting.

Psalm 129
This is a psalm of victory over the enemies of the Jews.  Here's a few verses

Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth,”
Let Israel now say—
“Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth;
Yet they have not prevailed against me.

Let all those who hate Zion
Be put to shame and turned back.
 
Again, at this time, God is protecting the remnant of Jews in the wilderness.  

Psalm 130
The Theme of this Psalm is Waiting on the Redemption of the Lord.  It is a cry out for the Lord to come and save them. I would imagine by this time, which is the 6th year of the Tribulation, things are pretty bad. Here are a few verses

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord;
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
And in His word I do hope.
My soul waits for the Lord
More than those who watch for the morning—
Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.
 
Psalm 131
If this connects to 2031, then this is the year of the Lord's return.  This very short psalm seems to be focusing on hope, trust, and peace. Here are the last two verses

Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul,
Like a weaned child with his mother;
Like a weaned child is my soul within me.
O Israel, hope in the Lord
From this time forth and forever.

Psalm 132
The theme of this psalm is the eternal dwelling of God in Zion. Amazing. It speaks of the temple, the Ark of the Covenant and always having a descendant of David on the throne. Here are the last verses

For the Lord has chosen Zion;
He has desired it for His dwelling place:
“This is My resting place forever;
Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
I will abundantly bless her provision;
I will satisfy her poor with bread.
I will also clothe her priests with salvation,
And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
There I will make the horn of David grow;
I will prepare a lamp for My Anointed.
His enemies I will clothe with shame,
But upon Himself His crown shall flourish.”


What a different mood than all the prior "ascent" psalms! This is all about the Lord setting up His Kingdom in Jerusalem!

Psalm 133
This short Psalm is all about the Blessed Unity of God's people. Here's the first verse.

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!

If this is 2033 then it is the 2nd year after Jesus's return as He is setting up His Kingdom. I can well imagine that His people are dwelling together in great unity!

Psalm 134 
This is the LAST Psalm of Ascent and the Final year of the 2300 days or 6.4 years since the AC broke the covenant at the midpoint of the Tribulation.   Here's the entire Psalm.

Behold, bless the Lord,
All you servants of the Lord,
Who by night stand in the house of the Lord!
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary,
And bless the Lord.
The Lord who made heaven and earth
Bless you from Zion!


It's a psalm of praise to the Lord and the constant blessing of God!  I can well imagine this would be the attitude of the Lord's children as He completes the setup of His Kingdom and starts His 1000 year reign! 

I was truly amazed to discover that the Psalms of Ascent seemed to fit the years before 2024 and if I'm correct about the timing of things, the years throughout the Tribulation and after Jesus's return. Perhaps you're sitting there thinking I've finally lost my mind!  Let me just say that I didn't go in search of this information. The Lord led me to that verse about the 2300 days and I couldn't get it out of my mind. So, I went on a quest in which he led me once again to the Psalms of Ascent. Think about that. The Psalms of Going up!  

Also, if I shift the time line say to next year being the rapture, the whole theory falls apart because the 2300 days would extend beyond the Psalms of Ascent. So, maybe I have lost my mind, but I thought it was all kinda cool. I hope it encourages and blesses you, and if you get anything else on it from the Lord, let me know!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Just wow! Amazing Marylu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am blessed by this! Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning... not to change the subject at hand, but yesterday on FB there was an argument concerning the rapture...with some believing there is not going to be a rapture at all and because some of us believe that there is a rapture, we are being deceived. I will provide a link to the comments this person is making.

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid05k9KoSNUyTxcWB9RX2jFyLwTvanyriaNVFRpv5vnKLof1F7WmAsEAMFZhqVgevt2l&id=100012146493516

    He was getting a lot of support from others for this belief he has. Just thought you might like to make a comment or two about what he states. Thank you. Warning...it is lengthy, and not something that I agree with. Just showing you what is being said out there. and how can one respond to someone like this?? Do we even try to change his mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, I won't have time today to read this debate but I will perhaps try later as the Lord leads. I try and stay away from these arguments online because they end up being fruitless. The entire Bible is about the rapture and God seeking a Bride for His Son. It's ludicrous to not see that. We Christians should not be arguing anyway. It's a terrible witness to the world. I doubt anything I say would dissuade these people. They are grossly deceived. However it's not a matter of salvation, so if they are truly saved, they'll find out soon enough what is the truth!

      Delete
  4. MaryLu, thank you for this! I have heard of this theory, and just didn't know what to think about it. But I wasn't intrigued enough (with PLETHORA of other signs happening the last 7 years and currently!!) to investigate it on my own. Sure makes for some interesting reading--and consideration. I know sometimes we Christians, in our zeal to search out the times and seasons, can sometimes "stretch" the boundaries of believability, but there is no question with God there are no coincidences, and He is a God of incredible mathematical correlations and symmetry. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, if the Lord hadn't led me in this direction I would never had investigated it. Like you said, there are already too many other signs pointing to this year! But my hope was to offer encouragement to some and also to show how incredible our God is and how He orchestrated His Word so magnificently! Come, Lord Jesus!

      Delete
  5. I think the 2300 evenings and mornings may have a dual fulfillment. This site explains how they were first fulfilled during the time of Antiochus Epiphanes. What you were led to uncover must be the second fulfillment!

    https://biblearchaeology.org/research/the-daniel-9-24-27-project/4362-understanding-the-2-300-evenings-and-mornings-of-daniel-8-14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. very interesting, Chris. I didn't google the meaning of the 2300 because I didn't want to muddy what the Lord was showing me about it. But yes, many of the prophecies about Antiochus Epiphanes connect with the Antichrist, so that makes sense it might be a dual prophecy! Thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete
  6. Dear holy and sane Sister in Christ !
    Acts 26: 24At this stage of Paul’s defense, Festus exclaimed in a loud voice, “You are insane, Paul! Your great learning is driving you to madness!” 25But Paul answered, “I am not insane, most excellent Festus; I am speaking words of truth and sobriety.… !
    This is a lot to grasp for this old farm boy. I will go through and read the list of Psalms you posted, and read complete. It is all very exciting.

    Psalms 91 every thime I read this it makes me think of the end times. And kinda lines up with Isa 26 that you posted a couple weeks ago.

    So Sunday I was looking for a word, because instead of reading your Friday post on Sunday like I usually do, I was a glutton and read it Friday :)
    But Sunday I bumped into Pastor Sandy's teaching. I though it was live Sunday, but the post said "from 2 days ago", just in case you want to look at it. He was talking much along these same lines. He talked about 1948 being the last generation. And 80 years, but I couldnt figure out if the 80 was the Rapture, or the end of Trib when Christ sets up His kingdom. He also mentioned 81 years, which clicked my mind when you say " If I shift the time it all falls apart". I'm not sure I can keep up to either of you on all this, its a lot ! But I will give it all a second look, and pray.

    I was about to say, thank you Eagle Eye, and then I thought about it ?
    So thanks Sister Eagle Eye for having a sharper sight than most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah.. then I'm in good company if people call me insane! Love it. Funny, I never thought of Psalm 91 linked to the end times until I read Psalm 124. God is so amazing! Yes, I got the Psalm 48 connection to Israel's rebirth from Pastor Sandy! He seems stuck, however, on the 80 year generation so he believes Jesus will return in 2028 and hence cut short the Tribulation. I am not seeing that in the Scripture, so I'm not sure of his interpretation. But I love him. He is a great Bible teacher and I've learned alot.
      Eagle eye? Not me! This is all the Lord's doing, Brother! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Yes now that you mention it, he did mention a cutting short ! to avoid going to 81 years.

      Delete