Dear Saints,
I know many of us have been going through trials and struggles as we approach the finish line. I am no exception. Here are just a few trials I've been going through just in the past few months. One family member diagnosed with Stage 4 liver cancer, another with malignant melanoma, another family member has died, another went through major surgery, another now has potential colon cancer. Then there's the attacks by other family members against my beliefs. I'm not saying all this for pity. I'm actually hoping it makes you all realize that you are not alone in whatever you are going through. The devil probably knows which of us will be leaving soon, and he's doing his best to get us to drift from the Lord or turn from Him so we'll be left behind.
There's one particular stubborn family member who claims to be an atheist. He actually brought up the topic of God the other day because he discovered an old friend of his was a Christian. However, this opened the door for me to simply say that I'm happy to answer any of his questions. He's been very rude and angry in the past whenever the topic of God comes up, which also makes no sense. If God doesn't exist, why is he so mad about Him? Anyway, I'm going to post a portion of his email to me below and add in the answers I would send to him if he was open to them. Why am I doing this? Just in case you are faced with similar complaints and questions about the Bible... then perhaps you can use the answers I gave. My answers are in BLUE
I was a huge
believer in my early 20s ....I read most of the
bible. I didn’t finish but I read
almost all of it word for word. There is no way I will ever go back.
You just saying you let the holy spirit in and now you “understand” the
bible is brainwash. It really saddens me that society has bought into
this nonsense. Scholars wrote this. Suppression,
control, fear of death. Take your pick.
I mean God is all knowing right? So, he knew Eve would eat the Apple…
Yes,
He knows everything because He is outside of our time. He sees the
beginning and the end. And yes, He knew Eve would eat the Apple. But
God's plan is to have children. He wants people to become part of His
family. He wants tons of kids. But He doesn't want kids who are robots
and only choose Him because they have to. He wants kids who love Him and
choose Him willingly. We are very much like Him. We don't want people
to love us because they are forced to. We want people to love us for
us.. by choice. So, God allowed His enemy to tempt Eve and yes, He
knew. And because He knew, He already had put a plan in place to rescue
mankind from His enemy and give them a way to end up with God forever.
We aren’t supposed to eat Pigs? Shrimp? This is in Leviticus if I remember. Guess I am going to hell lol
Yes. God put certain diet restrictions on the
Jews because He needed them to remain healthy and strong. In the Old
Testament there were clean and unclean animals and God commanded the
Jews not eat the unclean. However, in the New Testament, that
restriction was removed after Jesus rose again. So, no, you aren't going
to hell for eating Shrimp or pigs. Much of your comments here are from
the Old Testament. Testament means covenant or look at it like a legal
agreement. The New Testament changed many things. It became the new
agreement.
What was it, Samuel said God ordered the killing of all the Amalekites,
and specifically mentioned women children and infants as divine justice.
Right okay, totally.
I
know it sounds cruel. But you must understand that at that time, all
the nations in the land of Israel had their DNA corrupted. Back in the
time before Noah, the Fallen Angels (those angels who rebelled with
Satan in heaven and were cast down to the Earth) mated with human women
and they produced offspring we call Nephilim. Part angel/part human.
They actually were huge.. giants who caused so much death and
destruction and evil on the planet, that is why God sent the flood.
Anyway, this corrupted DNA was rampant among these nations, and yes,
even in the animals. God's ultimate plan was to send Jesus who would
sacrifice Himself for the sins of ALL the people who will ever live.. so
that we could all be saved. But God needed to send Jesus through a
human line that was uncorrupted. It had to be purely human DNA, because
Jesus was only coming to save humans, not any hybrids. That was the
entire reason God chose Abraham and the Jews to be His special people.
He needed them to follow Him and be pure so He could then bring Jesus in
through their lineage. SO, that's why He ordered all of certain tribes
of people killed, even their animals, because if the Jews had kept them
alive and intermarried with them, their DNA would have been corrupted.
God's whole purpose for Israel was to bring Jesus through them so the
entire world would be saved.
One
more thing to know. These nations surrounding Israel were pure evil.
They performed horrendous satanic rituals of child sacrifice and torture
and had giant orgies with all sorts of perversions. These were not nice
people. God could not risk them influencing the Jews.
How
about slavery, Slavery is OKAY! Wasn’t it Abraham who purchases slaves
too? Or oh yeah there is that one verse too that says you can beat your
slaves as long as they don’t die after a couple of days. I mean come on!!
Slavery
was a very common practice in those days. All the nations had slaves
and in many cases, it was not like the slavery we think of today. They
were more like employees or servants.. and many became a part of the
family they served. The Bible contains complex and historically
debated texts regarding slavery. While it never explicitly abolishes the
practice, it heavily regulates it, sharply condemns the kidnapping of
humans, and introduces theological principles that ultimately fueled the
global abolitionist movement. In the case you're referring to, the
master was to be punished if the slave died. That was unheard of across
the world at that time. We see just a few verses later that if the
master even knocks out a slave's tooth, the slave is to be set free. At
this time, such instructions were unheard of.
In the New Testament slavery is treated much differently, sharply condemning the practice of slave trading.
I
think you'll find out that God cares much less about our lot in life
here on Earth than He does our ultimate salvation so we can be with Him.
Stoning a woman for not being a virgin on her wedding night? But no
mention of Men cheating LOL this is hilarious. Men clearly wrote this
haha.
The men were punished as well. Read Deuteronomy
22:Verse 22 and onward. In the New Testament Jesus released a woman
caught in adultery and prevented them from stoning her.
I could sit here and remember all the stupid things I read and all you
will do is find some sort of justification or “understanding” for them
because you believe so much in God. Because that is what faith is.
Believing in something even
if it sounds like complete nonsense.
The Bible says that the things of God are foolishness to those who don't believe.
If
there is a God, and one day I die and end up at the gates and he says
well you were a really good person, cared for others, lived your life
with good morals, cared for thy neighbor… but you didn’t believe in me
and didn’t repent your
sins before death, and you ate some shrimp, go rot in hell! How does
this make sense. Lol
The fact you even say
this says to me that you have no understanding of God or the Bible at
all. None of us can ever be good enough to enter Heaven. Think of the
most kind and good person you know... and realize that all those good
things they did will matter if they don't know Jesus. Why? Because we
all sin. From birth, we lie, cheat, cuss, betray, steal, sleep around,
etc... We are all born with a sin nature. Why do you think Jesus had to
come? He's the only one (because he was the only human without sin) who
could pay the price for each one of us. God is not a bully. He doesn't
want to send anyone to hell. But He is so holy that He cannot be in the
presence of sin. Or rather WE can't be in His presence in our human
condition. We would be incinerated by His holiness. So God had to
cleanse us. He had to get rid of our sin... and He did that by
sacrificing His only Son. Jesus paid the price for you and for me to
enter into heaven for all eternity. All we have to do is accept His
Sacrifice, Repent of our sins, and submit our lives to Him. It is a free
gift, but it will change everything. Once you do that and the Holy
Spirit comes to live within you....then He (The Spirit) helps you become
a new person. He teaches you, leads you, comforts you, even punishes
sometimes. He helps you become more like Jesus. It's the most wonderful
thing in the world. Do we still sin? Yes, but hopefully over the years,
less and less and never on purpose over time. So, it doesn't matter how
good you are, how moral or that you ate shrimp or not. It will only
matter if you know Jesus, submit to Him and have a relationship with
Him. That's what will open the doors to heaven.
Now
imagine for one second that God doesn’t exist. And that it was all
written by scholars for any of the reasons I listed above. And then
spending your 1 life you have in this tiny existence of an infinite
universe believing in something
that isn’t even real. That is me.
Actually,
Scientists now believe the universe is finite... which is just more
proof of God. But God is real and the Bible is true, and Jesus is my
life, my Lord, my King. How do I know this? Because I talk with Him and
He talks back. He lives within me and He has changed my life and changed
me from a selfish, immoral, angry, insecure woman to who I am today.
No one can ever tell me Jesus is not real because I know Him. I would
die for Him. Unfortunately it is you who have been brainwashed and who is
spending your life believing a lie.
END OF EMAIL. I never sent him my answers because the Lord told me he wasn't ready to receive any truth. So, I wait and pray... Been praying for this particular person for over 25 years! But I'm confident he will one day be saved.
NEWS
Below, I'm listing some articles I came across that I thought were important. They are in no particular order, but just things you may not have seen yet.
First thing I want to mention is this Peace Agreement Trump announced yesterday. Look at the wording... "Peace and Security". I don't think this is the 7 year covenant... but it is getting closer to it!
Chilling map shows where more than 117,000 surveillance cameras are hiding in the USGrocery Outlet Deploys AI Facial Recognition Technology to Combat Suspected Shoplifters in San Francisco Bay Area Stores
Trump Announces Nuclear Enrichment Deal With Saudi Arabia Conditioned Upon Joining Abraham Accords
Unprecedented: AI Goes Rogue, Breaks Containment And Launches Cyberattack
I mentioned the Genesis Mission in a prior video. It's quite evil and most likely the name of the Beast System. Looks like from the article below, they are putting tons of money in it.
Trump Admin Announces Over $5 Billion In New Funding For The 'Genesis Mission,' A Government-Wide Scheme To Build More AI Infrastructure And Establish Tokenized Economy
10 Signs That Something Really Big Is About To Happen In The Middle East
Zuckerberg's Meta is launching "Facebook Verified", a "free badge" to verify there is a "real person" behind a profile with a biometric scan of your face.
Google is launching "selfie for sign-in", a "new, easy way" to access your account with a biometric scan of your face.
Finally, as I've mentioned before and several commenters have also mentioned, here's a couple videos on the Noahide Laws. There is a huge meeting this coming November in Jerusalem. Notice this is not just for Israel, this is GLOBAL. Our own congress has already signed an agreement with these laws back in the 90s. You may think this has nothing to do with you, but it has everything to do with everyone on the planet. Many Christians will hear these 7 laws and think they are GREAT and Godly, but hidden within them is the law they will use to behead followers of Jesus. This is very prophetic, and a huge step forward into the Tribulation.
The First International Congress of Noahides set for Jerusalem this November
The Everlasting Covenant Hijacked - The Harlot's Timeline
I hope and pray you all are staying close to Jesus and keeping your lamps full of oil (the Holy Spirit) and weathering the storms. Keep praying for those God puts in your path! You never know when He might use you to drag someone out of the fire!
Praying for you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment