I copied this from a man I follow on You Tube, Minister Paul. It blessed me and I hope it blesses you too!
To everyone who is tired… but still holding on!
Family… I want to speak to the ones who are **weary from watching**, the ones who feel the weight of delay, the ones who have prayed, hoped, cried, and wondered how much longer.
You are not weak. You are not failing. You are not forgotten. You are exactly the people Jesus spoke to when He said: “Blessed are those servants whom the Lord finds watching.” Some of you are carrying: - disappointment from dates that came and went - spiritual fatigue from the constant battle - heartbreak over the darkness rising in the world - frustration that others don’t see what you see - and a quiet ache that you don’t talk about.
Listen to me: God sees your endurance. He sees your faithfulness. He sees your longing for His Son. He has not overlooked a single tear, a single prayer, a single night you stayed awake saying, “Lord, come quickly.” You are not waiting in vain. You are not watching alone. You are not forgotten in this hour.
The Bride grows weary right before the Bridegroom appears. The midnight cry comes when the lamps feel low. Strength is tested right before glory breaks. If you’re tired… breathe. If you’re discouraged… lift your head. If you feel worn out… let the Lord renew you. The same Jesus who promised He would come is the same Jesus who promised He would not delay beyond the Father’s appointed time. Hold fast. Stay awake. Stay faithful. Stay encouraged. The trumpet will not be late. The Bridegroom will not forget His Bride. And your endurance is precious in His sight. I love you all. We’re in this together — until He comes. Even so, Come Lord Jesus.

Hello Sister in Christ,
ReplyDeleteI bet there are also many who are not just weary from waiting, but are edging close to being tempted to doubt and fall away due to exhaustion and loss of faith. I for one will not fall into that trap since I promised the Lord I will not fall away no matter how much longer we wait or how much I still get tempted to sin. One way is that we can live as if everything is normal like long time ago, even though it is not true, but it will keep us occupied until the Lord comes at an “unexpected hour.”
I have seen those who predict Rapture Watch dates on YouTube and there are some who, to my bafflement, still have faith in the false prophet Joshua and his “predictions.” Even if he makes another hundred Rapture date predictions and they all come to pass, they still trust him wholeheartedly. Doesn’t this make you feel bothered since this could cause some to lose all faith and walk away, which even with good intentions, may be seen as dishonorable by God due to it causing others to resort to apostasy?
I just read an article earlier you should know about: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-palestine-al-aqsa-mosque-jordan-b3027370.html
I wonder if this could be a sign that preparations are being made for the construction of the Third Temple considering how this has been a heated topic for many decades. Of course, I bet the Daniel Covenant will allow for the temple to be built, so this could be another sign we are ever so close. Do you agree, Sister?
Additionally, with the Holy month of September coming, I have a gut feeling that between now and September/October, all the drama is really going to heat up. If so, I feel we should be leaving before the year ends. As you noted in this post, many are weary, and I also feel if we are still here in 2027, there will be some that might ultimately renounce the faith for good. This is why I keep praying to the Lord for strength and endurance and thanking Him in advance for bringing us home.
Keep praying Sister and keep looking up. Peace and Blessings from a Brother in Christ.