Dear Precious Saints!
Forgive my absence. I have a book releasing on September 8th, and I've been super busy with edits, formatting, marketing, etc.. If I don't upload the finished book by September 4th, Amazon cancels the book and I get a black mark. YET at the same time, since I believe we are so close to the Tribulation (and the rapture), I wonder why I'm even bothering. Hence, the dilemma I find myself in.
The problem lies in that since 2016 and the news of the Revelation 12 sign came out, I have believed the rapture would occur every year. I was so adamant that we would leave in 2017 that I told everyone who would listen... family members, children, my husband.. and friends. So when it didn't occur, they all thought I was just a crazy religious person. Not that they believed me anyway. My husband is a post-tribber... and the rest of my family are either atheists or lukewarm. Yet, I continued warning people in 2018...2019...2020, when once again I was positive it would occur. Finally everyone told me to shut up about it. And, in all honesty, I don't blame them. I only have myself to blame for allowing all the well-meaning watchmen and pastors and prophets to tell me that THIS IS THE YEAR.
However, I find myself here in 2026 once again wanting so badly to believe that this is the actual year. I mean... the signs are off the charts! The dreams, visions, and words are all in alignment. The war in Israel.. the nations surrounding them as the Bible predicted, the apostasy, the immorality, the quakes! Have you been watching the massive quakes? The storms, famines, plagues! Yet, all these things have been present in one form or another through the past ten years. So, why this year?
The one thing I keep going back to is AI. This is the game changer. AI is taking over everything and everywhere. Some say it has even become self-aware. With AI, they can monitor every single living creature on Earth... not just where you are but what you say, think, eat, and even your blood pressure. Couple that with the Data centers and the flock cameras and cameras in your cars, TV and computer monitors that you aren't aware of, and the nanotech inside you from vaccines and other medications and also being sprayed on you from the sky and put in your food, and honestly, how could we not be right at the Tribulation? To me, that's the big sign that rises above all others.
So, why am I stressing so much over my next book? I ask myself that every day. Yet, if I had stopped writing years ago when I thought the Rapture would happen, I would be hurting for money now. So, I keep writing, keep working. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?
I heard that back in 2017, some foolish Christians sold everything they owned, quit their jobs and waiting for Jesus to appear. When He didn't, they were angry and despondent and many turned away from the faith. Even the man who first discovered the Revelation 12 sign went off into some apostate doctrine.
It is highly possible, based on the signs around us and what I believe I sense, that we could be with Jesus in just a few short months. YET, we must continue our daily lives. We must work, raise our kids and grandkids, take care of ourselves, buy food, clean our home, and all the little mundane activities of daily life. That is what Jesus would have us do. He has positioned each one of us in our particular place with our friends and family and acquaintances for a reason. So, as you work, let Him guide you to be a light in a dark world, pray for people, speak when God gives you utterance, and keep clinging to the hope of our soon-coming King. However, I am no longer giving dates, no longer setting my hopes on any particular year. I can't. Jesus already has a day set when He's coming. That's good enough for me.
If the Lord doesn't come back this year, we are still close. He told us that when we see these signs, to look up, for our Redemption draws near. Cling to that hope. Cling to Him.
I wanted to point out to you some strange signs in the sky coming up this Wednesday. Here's an article about it, and below that a facebook reel that explains it also. I don't know if anything will happen, but it's something to be aware of.


No comments:
Post a Comment