Dear Saints, a good friend of mine sent me a link to this prayer and it touched me so deeply that I wanted to share it with you. It's a prayer of submission to our Lord and very important, especially in these trying times. However, make sure you mean every word before you pray it. I hope it blesses you and encourages you to give your all to Jesus. If you pray this every day and really mean it, watch out what the Lord will do!
Lord, let my hands be your hands, give and help through them. Heal through them
Lord, let my eyes be your eyes, let me see people the way you see them
Let my ears be your ears, speak and let me hear you and only you
Let my mouth be your mouth, let me speak only Your truth
Let my feet be your feet, take me wherever you want me to go
Let my heart beat as one with Yours
Crucify my will, and in its place, resurrect Yours
I surrender. Take Over.
Here's the link: Daily Prayer

No comments:
Post a Comment