Friday, May 20, 2011

Announcements

First and most importantly, by the time you read this, I may be sitting in a dark theater next to my fellow pirate in crime (my eldest daughter), munching on popcorn, and watching the fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies--the movies that inspired me to write my first published books, Legacy of the Kings Pirates.!!! Tune in tomorrow because I promise to write my thoughts on the movie.




Second: I hope to get my newsletter sent out the first week of June, but for those who don't subscribe, you might like to know that July will be Surrender the Dawn month!  Each Friday, I'll be posting something cool about the book, characters, sneak peek at the plot, snippets of chapters, video trailers...etc. But the best part, I'll be giving away five copies of the book!  So, if you're not on my Motley Crew, you may want to enter to win one.

Lastly, I'm traveling to Annapolis, Maryland next week. (Wed-Sun) to attend my step-daughter's graduation from the Naval Academy!!!  The entire family, including my mother who lives in Tenn, will be converging on the quaint port town for four days of celebration and all sorts of naval activities. My kind of party!! So, I don't expect to be online much. Pictures will follow. By the way, you should see the naval sword we got her for a graduation gift!



So, on those happy notes, I'll leave you with my blessing for your weekend and blessings on your family.
God Bless Israel and God Bless America!

8 comments:

  1. Friday, May 20th ...
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    So glad to hear that you will write your thoughts to us - re the new movie coming out today. Enjoy !
    I 'thought' I had signed up for your newsletter ... does it come out 'on-line', or, is it 'physically mailed out' to people ? Have never received one ... but I'd like to. Oh boy !!! Your "newest book" coming soon ... oh goody !!!
    How nice for you and "all" the family to go to Maryland next week, to attend your step-daughter's graduation from the Naval Academy. Good for her !!! Well, I'm quite sure you will enjoy that party !!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures, when you return back home. A "naval sword" .... WOW !!! Just imagine the look on her face !!!
    Blessings to you as well. And yes -- God Bless -- Israel, the USA, and Canada too.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Have a great time on your trip to my neck of the woods and I'm looking forward to reading all the goodies about Surrender the Dawn! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. We're going to the movie today, too - we leave in half an hour. Can't wait! :-)
    2. Ooh, I'm excited for Surrender the Dawn month! I love getting to find out all about the charcters.
    3. Have fun in Maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on seeing Pirates 4 tomorrow. :-) Pirates 2, I think, was the movie that made me pick up your first book at Wal-Mart so I think it's funny that Pirates inspired you to write that series.

    Have fun on your trip to Maryland and congrats to your step-daughter!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your step-daughter! I pray for safe travels there and back. ******
    I can't wait for Surrender The Dawn. It is going to be great!
    *****
    I will be seeing "Pirate's" this Tuesday with my girls. So excited!
    *****
    God bless everyone's weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your well wishes and kind words, everyone! I just got back from the movie and am so excited. I feel like I've been out to sea!! Well, I accidently got tickets for the 3-D version but it turned out being really cool! I'm writing up my review now.
    God Bless you all!
    And God Bless pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for your next book! Looking forward to all the fun stuff about it in July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fabulous time in MD!! :-)

    ReplyDelete